It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC Riots

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
This may be the end of our country as we know it.

We let this happen. We allowed leaders in all fields to convince the country it was evil and racist and deserved this.

We have leaders of a political party that want the country to burn.

Now the people will sgtart to defend themselves and the blood letting will be terrible.

Even on ats we had people cheering for this

I hope they are satisfied and this qualifies as the "blood of tyrants" they were calling for.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I'm gonna warn ATS now - when the dead rioter bodies (not protester - they are obvious to all who are watching) start piling up at the hands of a well armed military or a well armed citizenry, you'll find that I will be all out of flux to give - I will have ZERO left.

So, don't expect any sympathy from me for the dead rioters bodies lying in NIKE or MACY stores OK, don't want to hear your BS brainwashed virtue signalling.

If you riot, you reap whats coming - simple.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
This may be the end of our country as we know it.

We let this happen. We allowed leaders in all fields to convince the country it was evil and racist and deserved this.

We have leaders of a political party that want the country to burn.

Now the people will sgtart to defend themselves and the blood letting will be terrible.

Even on ats we had people cheering for this

I hope they are satisfied and this qualifies as the "blood of tyrants" they were calling for.

There's so much blame to go around that there's enough for a second helping for everyone, Gram,
The generations that got cocky about discipline and ethics & raised these sewer rats, the people who cannot approach politics without an us versus them or burn it all mindset (I told people putting priority on party over quality would bite them in the ass eventually) the people encouraging these asshats in the streets from their keyboards (you buttholes on here know who you are) and the asshats on the streets blaming everyone but themselves for their choices, actions and crying about the consequences. Oh, and the people mollycoddling them when they get caught.

Plenty of blame to share, man. PLENTY.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   

GREEN LIGHT FOR LOOTERS: NYPD Manhattan Chief just announced that officers are NOT to engage in vehicle pursuits that have committed looting (burglary). "Too dangerous and we don't want officers injured". This follows at least 3 pursuits tonight that he terminated as well.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I'm gonna warn ATS now - when the dead rioter bodies (not protester - they are obvious to all who are watching) start piling up at the hands of a well armed military or a well armed citizenry, you'll find that I will be all out of flux to give - I will have ZERO left.

So, don't expect any sympathy from me for the dead rioters bodies lying in NIKE or MACY stores OK, don't want to hear your BS brainwashed virtue signalling.

If you riot, you reap whats coming - simple.

I am starting to get pissed myself.
When they come to my neighborhood, I will have no problem patrolling for looters.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   

edit on Tue Jun 2 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

All of that is true.

But we elected leaders, on both sides that hated this country.
'
Thats the root.

We embraced an ideology that said we are evil, we deserve this.

Its in our schools, in our movies, in our media and in the halls of congress.

We were forced to believ lies, forced to say people shouting people were evil based on their skin color were morally righteous, and we groveled to them to praise.

This ideology is the communist globalist dream, and they are winning right now. And we let them

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Nyiah

All of that is true.

But we elected leaders, on both sides that hated this country.

Indeed, they don't get the jobs via miracle.

Thats the root.

I wouldn't call it the root per se, but the fertilizer. The mentality already existed, they just took advantage of encouraging it further for power and money.

We embraced an ideology that said we are evil, we deserve this.

Formulated & embraced, yep.

Its in our schools, in our movies, in our media and in the halls of congress.

And none of it would be there if the people hadn't whined and demanded those detrimental changes in the first place. Acquiescing to them was the WRONG move in all levels of academia. The rest was just peddling the mental junk food to the people who eagerly lap it up.

We were forced to believ lies, forced to say people shouting people were evil based on their skin color were morally righteous, and we groveled to them to praise.

Not everyone. But still the blame falls on the people. I know enough willing White Knighting BS-inhalers who try to shove it down others' gullets whether we like it or not to feel firm there.

This ideology is the communist globalist dream, and they are winning right now. And we let them

We got one last shot at stopping the runaway train. And we'll probably f# it up.
edit on 6/2/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

+50 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Zen64

Would a video of me banning you suffice you stupid #?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Djarums

I hope he was just failing at being sarcastic. But either way, that's a slap up the backside of MY head to clean it up. I'll try to refrain from being so spicy with the tongue in future pissed off posts

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   
...but American nationalists and white firearm owners are the biggest threat to US peace and security.

It's time. If Trump doesn't send in the big sticks this will become boogaloo real goddamn fast. Deal with in whatever way is needed right now and everyone not presently looking to tear crap up will remain frosty, but if they let it drag on until it lights a fire under the boogaloo crowd, there's no turning back and the war is on like a mother.
edit on 2-6-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
well, the mayor AND govornor do not want to say anything other than 'peaceful protestor'

and they damn well do not want to admit they need the national guard.

have you watched their press conferences? hilarious, as they do not admit the looters and rioters are breaking the law.

the mayor just tweeted about the bronx, [which is burning,] the mayor tweets the bronx 'is sort of having problems now.'

its fantasy land in the bronx, because even in the middle of the night, its all just 'peaceful protests'
edit on 2-6-2020 by dantanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Not trying to suck balls or anything, but I just wanted to say that this is moderation I love(I'm sure many would agree).

Instantaneous rebuttal of obvious shill agitators, with a nice dose of humor.

Sorry, not sorry, just got a huge crush on Djarums.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030

Not trying to suck balls or anything, but I just wanted to say that this is moderation I love(I'm sure many would agree).

Instantaneous rebuttal of obvious shill agitators, with a nice dose of humor.

Sorry, not sorry, just got a huge crush on Djarums.

Oh it's the best kind of moderation, like you said. I'm still really chuckling here, it's a prime example of what an epic burn comment is.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   
It's not NYC, but Providence is close enough. Damn worthless rioters set fire to a shoe store DIRECTLY BELOW APARTMENTS.

These people are going to kill people in their damn sleep. The kid gloves have to come off NOW, it's time to send in military backup before they kill a whole building of people burning the stores below somewhere.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   
That's some serious bs!

Cops in NYC had nothing to do with anything that happened.

Those riots and attacks on cops, is a planned violent act.
Premeditated murder if any officers die.

Attack a law enforcement officer in front of me, and I'll make sure it's the last time. Try and kill a cop in front of me, you're committed to dying by the sword, and I'll oblige. I'm sure I'm not the only one either, try it around the wrong person once.

That person will find out the hard way, we don't play.

We don't throw out the whole bushel because a few bad apples. The entire tree isn't rotten because it has some bad fruit.

Four corrupt officers don't make a whole Nation of cops to blame.

I'm the Prior Active Duty US Army Cavalry guy, who will be tossing extra ammunition to those police and protecting them.

Because they are also my brother's and sisters in uniform.

We all decided to serve the nation we live in, how we could.

It's time the thugs and hypocrite fools, did something.

Remember, once upon a time democrats were known for a saying.

“Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country.”

Those Dems don't exist anymore, they have done a 180.

People are still blind to the obvious...

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Trump wont put up with that

you just know that Trump Hotels/Property are surely on the list of targets..

going to be a long night in NYC.

God help the NYPD

Leftists will burn those hotels to the ground full of people
They don’t care about ANYONE’s lives at all.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   
REMOVED BY STAFF.
edit on Jun 2nd 2020 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join