It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many Leftists want you defenseless to left wing terrorists; oppose you or government defending you

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I think Im good for today, I met my smile quota!

@Ohanka: Thats the deal! Global Corporate Technofascism.

I would just state that while these technofascists might have started with the left, first suborning then just.. outright mindscrewing..

Its a group that exists beyond any part of the political spectrum as we have come to know it. The right is just as susceptible now, in many ways. It just manifests vastly differently.

They will continue to leverage the mass centralized dependency that is at the core of our society to flip from one Narrative to another. Slowly smothering anything that is 1)non-corporate & 2) self-determined autonomy (from thoughts to energy to manufacturing to food)

Eh.. Might as well say it again.. Someone might thank me someday:

Stop watching the news, including local
Stop using media like twitter & facebook
Start gaining self-sufficiency with food/power/manufacturing (gardening/aquaponics, solar/hydro/wind, 3d printing/CNC)
edit on 1-6-2020 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

My life's been pretty much the same. More stores seemed open today than the past weeks.

The news said there were riots in downtown Denver and the gov called in the Guard but I haven't seen or heard any evidence of it yet.

I don't ever go downtown unless it's to transfer buses so I'm glad I have no business being over there.

It's all dumb though. The MSM got their Zombies to go riot over pretty much nothing compared to the entire travesty of our court and prison system.

Actual decent people's rights are violated all the time and no one cares then the TV says jump and they all do it. #ing idiots.

It's just like when the mob could choose to release Barabbas or Jesus and they of course picked the low life scum bag criminal to go free.

That's what America has become.
Worse than Rome when they crucified Jesus.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Outstanding!

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I'm a Bernie supporter and I have guns and support the 2nd. Broad brushing doesn't help your credibility.

So you fully support someone who wants to end your 2A rights.

Posting that doesn't help your credibility.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The left can not recover from this. The hate for their disgusting idealogical viewpoints is growing by the day.

They don’t do themselves any favors.

There is no confusion as to which “side” is most definitely the ‘wrong’ side.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye I am sorry you had to leave..but do what you need to do..You are being a good mom to your children...keep posting to let us know you are ok

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Protect your 2nd amendment, these leaders will not protect you.

Every single person that's watched this snip unfold should all write their congressman.

Create white house petitions to have gun control repealed.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

People who hate guns and/or cops are just closet anarchists.

Soon as guns or cops dissapear they come out and group up in all black outfits , preying on weaker ones.

I have been the victim once of a attempted home invasion , even got held at gunpoint n sh%^T wierd feeling looking down the barrel of a gun , time seems to slow down in those few seconds.

We got Lucky cause my friend jumped them after they doubted for a second seeing his big dog.

made a promise to myself to never ever be put in such a weak and defenseless position , the incident made me furious towards this kind of criminality.

Once you been a victim of this kinda stuff you understand why countries like the US have a second amendment.

Cops aint gonna save your ass , you are on your own.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Yep and you folks have been telling me this for years. I'm woke, and I'm in the process of getting myself a gun. My uncle is an arms dealer so he'll set me up nicely. I'll take some nice training classes to be able to protect my family at home. I don't have any intentions of getting a permit to carry at this point but once my knowledge of how to handle gun goes up that may change.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel

People who hate guns and/or cops are just closet anarchists.

Lol. Ok.

All the Anarchists I know, including myself, looooove guns.

Cops, meh. I've met some good ones and I've met some bad ones.

It's a dirty job.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

hey man we are all free to believe what we want man , you get no heat from me for that.

Some people can behave without law enforcement , but a lot cannot.

In order to protect the weaker ones in society we need law and order , otherwise it is just survival of the fittest.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
No wait for it... The Commanding General for the Washington State National Guard has just stated on the TV that not only does he not want American proactively protecting their own property, but also that the National Guard that's been deployed into the city of Seattle are unarmed.

Water Front (or whatever WTF stands for I don't get e-lingo) Why not just advertise that if you do something that the police can't handle, you're in the clear. Geesh, I'm glad Trump said that small bit about protecting the 2A for people.

I'll need to check if that's true, but if so that is a wtf. Lol, it's ridiculous. Deploy the Guard, but give them no means to enforce or defend. What's the point? Just put more bodies on the street? I mean I guess they could still be armed with non-lethals?

Whatever lol.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

No heat from me either, but like Lumenari and some others have been saying— Social Darwinism.

Sometimes we need to take the safeties off and live free and wild. We have got to the point where we are bound by so many artificial social constructs that people can't function properly and breakdown in anxiety because of the fear that they are going to hurt someone's feelings or be viewed in a negative manner.

Look where all the social engineering has got us. Arguing amongst ourselves, while letting the highest echelons of society benefit unproportionately. We were told that it's all for the greater good.

But why should I suffer just because it will make some weak minded person feel better? Why should people spend ridiculous amounts on money on medication that will allow them to live longer but be in debt and live with a compromised immune system and in pain for the rest of their life?

Why should I subjugate myself so that a politician can live a life of sin?

Those people who cannot behave without "law and order", will ultimately pay the price for their deeds.

The only reason the "weaker ones in society" need "law and order" is because the family structure has been eroded. Many families don't stick together anymore. Many people don't have families at all.

Men get women pregnant and then run off. Women choose losers and end up becoming single mothers. Children and elderly can't be protected when there is no one there to protect them.

This isn't because "law and order" is necessary. This is because society and the family structure in America, mostly cities, has eroded.

The economic policies have just about ruined the middle class and encouraged people to resign themselves to being poor and relying on the government to provide. This doesn't promote a healthy family structure.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Or look for the houses made out of Starbucks cups.

Thanks Augustus.
Not Gloop.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

WITHTTOIYKWIM

Was it too hard to type out, if you know what I mean?

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
The left can not recover from this. The hate for their disgusting idealogical viewpoints is growing by the day.

They don’t do themselves any favors.

There is no confusion as to which “side” is most definitely the ‘wrong’ side.

Meanwhile in the alternative universe...

NEW YORK (Reuters) - A majority of Americans sympathize with nationwide protests over the death of an unarmed black man in police custody and disapprove of President Donald Trump’s response to the unrest, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Tuesday.

Exclusive: Most Americans sympathize with protests, disapprove of Trump's response - Reuters/Ipsos

But... ya know... LEFTISTS!!!11eleven

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I feel defenseless. I don't see the political left or right doing anything about it and have no expectations they will do anything but make things worse.

I'm a white woman and, let me tell you, I don't go walking through life thinking my life matters, at all. In fact, I took my kids and left my home in downtown Louisville for two days because I know none of our lives matter any more than anyone else's.

If we were caught in the crossfire between violent protesters and the police, I don't believe for a moment that either side would pause before shooting.

I was reading, again, today about how horrible white women are. We're 'Karens.' I suppose I should be insulted by the latest slur against white women, but I have more important things in my life to worry about. This Karen is just going to do all I can do to protect my children even if it means I have to flee my own home. That's the reality of U.S. politics...

Politics is for a-hoIes.

I don't post much here but everything in your quote rings true. I am not from the US but brother and nephew in Chicago and sister- inlaw and niece in Colorado seperated because of covid 19 for the moment, I always read your comments because even though I don't know you I have always admired and respected your posts and opinions. It saddens me to think that you and your kids have to leave your home to feel safe. I have watched the videos online of the beating of that husband and wife defending their store, what they did to the women was sickening. The retired police captain being left bleed to death, man being beaten with a skateboard. Still waiting for MSM to show these but ...

The scenes become unreal like something out of a horrifying novel or movie and good for you for up and leaving for awhile to be safe. Oh and by the way I AM

KAREN(real name) LOL
58 yrs
WHITE
CONSERVATIVE
CANADIAN

ITS OK TO BE A KAREN

edit on 4-6-2020 by alphacenturi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join