It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quarantine or Curfew any difference

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

A curfew is just the police-state giving us a bed time.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Uhuh, daddy trump says bedtime is a 7pm, now be a good boy and go brush your teeth.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Uhuh, daddy trump says bedtime is a 7pm, now be a good boy and go brush your teeth.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

I fully expect a spike in illness, not so much specific to covid though. Regardless, itll be reported that way. Probably depending on how the ops go with all this stuff..

With normal human behavior and movement, it was likely to just follow the standard seasonal patterns, though probably with higher raw numbers than average.

I suspect the increase in flora will help dramatically, as well as if pollutions levels have stayed down.

But yeah.. theres a lil sumthin sumthin for errybody to keep their eyes glued to the digital veil.

Id suggest stop watching media, and start getting stuff like solar and aquaponics. Absolutely fantastic things to do even if the summer is wonderful and peaceful!

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Still can, just that greater odds of bad things happening.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Still can, just that greater odds of bad things happening.

bad things like...........arrest?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Or sniper teams depending on if the mayors start cracking down and enforcing curfews or the Insurrection Act kicks in. Which could be militia or army or both shooting at anything that moves.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Why do people need to protest after dark anyways? That seems to be the time that people stop protesting and start rioting, I don't really see the issue or how it's unfair here... just come back in the morning

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Quarantine or Curfew any difference

The difference is curfew is beause of a real reason.

Not a made up pandemic.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
Why do people need to protest after dark anyways? That seems to be the time that people stop protesting and start rioting, I don't really see the issue or how it's unfair here... just come back in the morning

No, either they have a right or they don't

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

a reply to: hombero

I agree with that. most of the rioting and looting and burning and police being shot at is happening at night. People want to shout we are the peaceful protest! okay lets believe you and say only protest during the day. or at least until curfew (can't believe I just said that) and then its over. No more running from the police and then coming back up to the police. start putting people in zip ties and take them away. if there are to many, lets start using football fields or bus depots.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join