It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says he is mobilizing 'heavily armed' military to stop protests

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Hey, everyone does understand what this is about right?

It's about how diversity doesn't work in a laboratory setting when you throw in decades of victimization, class warfare, gangsta rap, ghetto thuggery, drugs, suffering, envy and jealousy, ego-worship, etc.

Why is it taboo to even admit what's really the problem here?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I like Victor Davis Hanson's term for it better - tribalism. I mean, they want us to be ruled, so they want us reduced to the level of serfs. Why not tribal peoples? When you care about your personal identity tribe more than the country and think of yourself more as your personal identity tribe based on how you look/pray/eff, then you aren't a part of the larger whole that used to be the US. Your part of a narrow group that can even further subdivided and set at each other.

And when you start teaching that one identity cannot adopt anything another identity does without "selling out", we get even more foreign to each other.

But hey, diversity is awesome!

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Yes , Divide and Conquer , but Slay the Monster in Us All First.............

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I already decided I'm moving to Switzerland soon, but all this kinda stuff just reinforces my reasoning and reminds me I need to hurry.

I realize it's not Utopia but it's sure better than the garbage heap that has become of America.

Think of me like MacArthur and this is the Philippines.

I'll return sometime but for now it looks like America is done for...

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I can't leave. My family is here. I won't leave them.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

The "Truth" is so censored and taboo right now cuz of decades of PC indoctrination that I cannot utter it.

The problem is super obvious, always has been, but "open speaking" has become so controlled, so policed, that I'd dare not even whisper it.

But it's True and anyone with a brain will eventually figure it out.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Hey...quick question...

IF the Left is saying that "White Supremacists" are responsible for all the looting and burning...WHY is the Left ALSO upset that Trump wants to send in the NG and Military to stop them?

Meaning what?? Most sources say there are many groupings causing damage/vandalism...nothing new about that.

What about a real message,

edit on 1-6-2020 by smurfy because: Video.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I can't leave. My family is here. I won't leave them.

Sentimentality...

Hopefully I can convince my son to come with me.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
MACY'S in NYC currently being looted.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: LordAhriman
To cheer this on is SICKENING. As soon as the military starts firing on citizens, this once great country is a thing of the past.

If we don't get a handle on these criminals there won't be much of a country left.

There won't be any country left at all if our president deploys the military against the citizens.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Because facts are racist.

Because political polarization started long before Obama and Trump in the form of skin color. Before and still, religion.

As a side note, I wonder if WWII was the ulitmate virtue signal.....

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

To cheer this on is SICKENING. As soon as the military starts firing on citizens, this once great country is a thing of the past.

If we don't get a handle on these criminals there won't be much of a country left.

There won't be any country left at all if our president deploys the military against the citizens.

Maybe it will wake America up. The kids at these protests are young and strong and are going to live a long time after Trump and all his followers have withered into dust.

I wonder how much awareness of that fact is driving these traitorous urges ... remember when they were worried about Obama becoming a tyrant?

Now, they're madly clapping and slobering at the thought that Trump is going to kill some more kids. What #ing cowards.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

You seem to be assuming the only possible role the military will have would be to go in guns blazing.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You are quite a drama queen. They are going to arrest them not roll over them with tanks.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

You are quite a drama queen. They are going to arrest them not roll over them with tanks.

Think so?

Not if some of your buddies here have their way.

Thanks for pointless sniping.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Explains why Joe Biden chooses "Truth over Facts".

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

You are welcome. I rather enjoyed it, so no need to thank me.

I haven't heard any of my "buddies" say the military should roll them over with tanks.

Personally, I just want to see the rioting and looting to stop preferably without any more people being hurt in the process or at least as few as possible.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

You are welcome. I rather enjoyed it, so no need to thank me.

I haven't heard any of my "buddies" say the military should roll them over with tanks.

Personally, I just want to see the rioting and looting to stop preferably without any more people being hurt in the process or at least as few as possible.

Yep, keep focusing on the rioting and looting, ignore the fact that there are Americans out there in the street who are tired of the police state.

Trump’s going to have a hard time hitting ANTIFA without hitting Proud Boys and KKK. And citizens of course, like the peaceful protests in Washington that were attacked a while ago.

The world sees what’s happening. This isn’t going away.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: JinMI

Explains why Joe Biden chooses "Truth over Facts".

Must be like Trump’s “Alternative Facts.”

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Think so?

Not if some of your buddies here have their way.

Thanks for pointless sniping.

The difference between s#post venting on here, and actual action is astronomical. I don't actually support dropping Napalm and VX on these dumbasses, but it sure helps you feel better to get it off the chest. Kind of the point of venting, which is better than really beating or killing shop owners, stealing & torching everything in sight and blaming that on being "mad".

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join