It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says he is mobilizing 'heavily armed' military to stop protests

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Fair point. Yea, labeling them as terrorists is very dangerous.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Couldn't have said it better. The left wants a utopia that will never happen. I applaud them for wanting it. I disdain them for expecting it today.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Lmfao threatening the country? I assume you're American.
Im not, and even we outside the US know he didn't threaten the country. He threatened to end antifa, and the majority of not only Americans but other law abiding citizens of other countries are in agreement, because #### antifa.

Antifa are just a tool used by globalists, same as so called anarchists. They are used to destablise western socieities and pressure and bring down DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED governments who don't conform to the globalist agenda.

Theyve done it to many countries.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Will he be commanding the Army of the Potomac from the basement still?

Some folks are asking.

Must be a fun little world you live in, because back in reality most people would gladly use a bunker (if they had one available to them) when there is an angry mob outside their house.

Besides that, he likely didnt have much say in the matter. If I had to guess, his security detail insisted on it, for his protection, while they secured the area. Seems like something I would do, if I was the one leading the security detail. Secure the asset, then/while you secure the location. Maybe I am wrong, but I'd be willing to bet I am not.
edit on 3-6-2020 by looneylupinsrevenge because: Reasons

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Yeah please help Mr Trump I need to be liberated from tyranny.

Idiots in Michigan march around with AR's at the state capital because we had a public health crisis and were told to stay home. Yet a cop kept his knee on a fellow citizens neck for 9 minutes until he suffocated to death.

Where you at hypocrites?

The president threatens the American people with the military. The same military that took and oat to defend us and our constitution.

And you people want 4 more years of this incompetent buffoon?

I've been a member of this site since 2005 and the stuff going on on these boards as of late sickens me.

This site use to be light hearted where we talked about big foot. Now this site has become troll farm for republican circle jerks.

edit on 4-6-2020 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

The Floyd protesters and the stay at home protesters should and could have been on the same side.

Now that would have created a voting block that could have really made some serious changes.

But no, the media put their own spin on it to create a divide.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   
What brand of boot do you prefer? a reply to: Gryphon66

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I feel the same way. Once trumps twitter penis gets lopped off they will scurry away to altbasement. a reply to: wantsome

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

state sponsored terror on American citizens

paid for with American taxes

the system needs to end

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Aka he's completely failed to use diplomacy or negotiation as usual.

Complete failure. The world is laughing. This is a performance worthy of a third world dictatorship.

You should be up in arms about this POTUS trampling on the Constitution.

But then whoever is manning the Xuenchen account today doesn't care about that of course.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I heard that the Pentagon, yesterday morning on Saturday, ordered that all live ammo be confiscated from the Federal troops guarding Washington D.C. territory.

And I assume that the Federal order didn't originate from 'bunker boy'...while he was hiding out in his 'MAGA Bunker'.
edit on 7-6-2020 by Erno86 because: added a sentence

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join