It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says he is mobilizing 'heavily armed' military to stop protests

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Gryphon66

Trump is roughly 63 moves ahead of you, bub. You're playing tic-tac-toe and he's kicking Mr. Spock's ass in space chess.

LOL.

Right.

Sorry, forgot he is a maga-genius.

link   

It's funny that you bring up China. In the year that protests have be been raging in Hong Kong the Chinese military has not been called in. There has been a total of 5000 arrests.

In the course of a week here we have 3000 arrests and the military being called in to be used against US citizens.

And people continue to call us the Land of the Free with a straight face.

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Nope, Constitutionalist. Rather than find ways to avoid it like the Commies do. I find ways to enforce it. I can reason the 1936 NFA away right now. The people must have access to fully automated weapons otherwise Congress would be unable to complete one of their powers in grantIng letters of marquee...

Yeah, you've fronted that theory before.

Interesting that you conceive of yourself as a Constitutionalist, when the Founders stripped the government of having a standing army for just this reason.

The budding tyrant you seek to support shouldn't have access to American forces on American soil.

But sure, keep on entertaining obscure theories while you cheer on drone strikes on the American people on American soil.

The love you have for freedom is plain with every post.

Hey Genius, I am pretty sure the founding fathers would have been all for the average citizen using their 2nd amendment right to go out and blow the heads off of these rioters and looters. Maybe Trump should just do that. Is that what you want?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

You'd be mistaken.

The Second Amendment was to be used to protect Americans, not attack them.

The statist pricks? They fantasize about murder.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

I am pretty sure the founding fathers would have been all for the average citizen using their 2nd amendment right to go out and blow the heads off of these rioters and looters

Well that would have been hypocritical of them, as they lead a band of rioters and looters themselves.

How rioting and looting led to the birth of the U.S.A.

originalpeople.org...

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Grambler

The National guard should be called out, but I dont want marines on the streets, UNLESS the guard is overwhelmed.

Is it even possible to put marines on the streets with posse comitatus?

Yes. The Insurrection Act gives the president that authority.

www.law.cornell.edu...

Additionally, and perhaps more importantly in this case:

www.law.cornell.edu...
edit on 2-6-2020 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Declaring atifa a terrorist organization could mean a lot more if they could tie those brick purchases to the foreigner soros and his over seas companies. These sympathizers could become foreign combatants on US soil.

Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What a beautiful sight to behold!

twitter.com...

More please.

originally posted by: whismermill

originally posted by: carewemust
What a beautiful sight to behold!

twitter.com...

More please.

this is actually video footage from China, released already in 2018 by the Shanghai police.

Dutch news link

Australia news link
Youtube link

Oh facts done matter round here when political points need to be scored

Its how some people beat fake news with more out of context fake news 2+2=5
edit on 2-6-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

"What? The land of the free? Whoever told you that is your enemy."

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Talking about the 2nd ...

This is why local leaders need to get there houses in order. There are a lot of private citizens who own guns in this country, and they're in their homes with their families. Not a small number of them will defend what they have.

Do you really want that?

Sheriff Grady Judd won’t let his part of America die on his watch. The Polk County sheriff has a very simple and clear message for rioters and looters considering plaguing his county.

Don’t. Because Americans will stop you.

“I have received information from social media, that some of the criminals were going to take some of their criminal conduct into the neighborhood. I would tell them if you value your life you probably shouldn’t do that in Polk County. Because the people of Polk County like guns. They have guns. I encourage them to own guns.”

Sheriff Judd continued: “They’re gonna be in their homes tonight. With their guns loaded. And if you try to break into their homes to steal, to set fires, I’m highly recommending they blow you back out of the house with their guns.”

That's the sheriff basically saying, "I know my citizens are armed, and I encourage them to shoot you if you try to destroy their homes."

Is that what you want? Because if the locals and the politicians won't establish order, that's where we're headed.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Last warning to anyone here who is not a chaos agent.

You are being manipulated. None of this is as it seems. Prepare accordingly.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Total failure as usual.

Worst negotiator in the world. Not even fit to sell Kirby vacuum cleaners in the 80s.

"I've failed miserably so I'll send in the tanks."

Sounds a lot like China.

Oh and he's let his bff back into the G7/8 and you're all fine with it? He's clearly compromised and you're all enabling it.

Let's hope for a pro America leader next.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
From people in Minneapolis.

The local politicos better get their houses in order.

One unidentified Minneapolis man who said he owned a nearby shopping center was disgusted enough that he interrupted a live segment on KARE-TV to speak his mind about the matter – and to let local and state Democratic leaders know that if they did not take action soon, the people would.

“What I want to tell people right now is that if the [Democratic] governor [Tim Walz] and the mayor [Jacob Frey] are not going to take care of this problem, people will,” the man declared angrily, gesturing between the camera and the reporter. “People will uprise over this.”

“Those people that live there, make their business there,” the man continued, pointing behind him. “They’re Korean, they’re black people, they’re immigrants, they’ve worked their f**king life off trying to make this thing happen,” he stated with emotion as in-studio reporters could be heard saying “We understand his frustrations.”

The studio people "understand his frustrations" but the cheerlead for the rioters every night. If the riots can't be stopped, the shooting will eventually start between the citizens.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Ah, yes, the gunsexuals.

Listen. I’m in full agreement that the 2nd is as much a part of our Constitution as the First. No one’s homes are being targeted. You guys can keep trying to make that fly, but the only private homes that have been targeted have been done so by criminals in cop uniforms.

I have zero interest in what the impotent nut jobs have to say that think that a firearm is a replacement for true strength of character.

The good Sheriff is doing what he’s learned on Fox, Breitbart and the rest, “Some people are saying ... “. He’s fearmongering. That tells me he’s weak.

I’ve told you what I want. I want the US to turn away immediately from the march toward being a third world police state. That’s not served by praising cops or criminals in cop uniforms that think that their guns make them something they’re obviously not. IMO

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So ... you guys have completely flipped. Four years ago, you were obsessed with local control, States Rights, the sanctity of the Sheriffs, etc.

Now you’re all bloodthirsty for a nut job in the White House to send in the military.

This is my problem with the extremist right-wing in this country; zero consistency and logic.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
Declaring atifa a terrorist organization could mean a lot more if they could tie those brick purchases to the foreigner soros and his over seas companies. These sympathizers could become foreign combatants on US soil.

Just a thought.

“Declaring ANTIFA a terrorist organization” carries as much legal weight as the rest of the imbecile Trump’s dirtbag threats: ZERO.

We are about to see if the rule-of-law has truly died in this country.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
The 82nd Airborne's Immediate Response Force has been deployed to DC. This is the same unit that was deployed to the Middle East six months ago amid rising tensions with Iran.

Soldiers were originally given a head's up this weekend they might be deployed. They were officially given their orders yesterday afternoon.

This sets a dangerous precedent when our President sees no difference between US citizens and enemy combatants. We'll have to wait and see how the IRF are used to see just how bad things are.

Source

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Mace=getting shot in the back of the head.

edit on 2-6-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join