It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-BLM organizer outlines Soros, Clinton bankrolling plan for US civil war.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+54 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This video on twitter goes for 2 minutes and it is a bloke stating what most already think about BLM/Antifa etc and that they have been infiltrated years ago for the purposes of advancing an agenda of extremist globalist policies at the expense of those groups original intentions.

This blokes words are going to trigger all Trump haters, therefore he is an uncle Tom - in first before the usual closet racists show up screaming at the sky about skin pigmentation and how everyone must remain totally focused on it and not morals, ethics and general plight of the human soul.

There needs to be an international warrant put out for Soros' arrest - even shoot to kill orders should be enacted. Entire countries have banned this c**t from their shores and all countries should do the same. Someone needs to Dox Hillary too so we can drag her sorry ass out onto the streets where proper justice can be meted out to her on live TV for the whole planet to enjoy.

*pallets of bricks*

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Kung Fu chop bro.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I think it's pretty obvious that they have been infiltrated by the agendas of Soros.

All of these left and right imbeciles are going to burn the world down fighting eachother while the masters watch and laugh.

Wake up you bloody idiots you're all acting exactly how they want and expect you to.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

And not a single democrat will believe this, they'll destroy this guy if they ever find him, for what he's done to them.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

where proper justice can be meted out to her

Hillary keeps trying to reject a testimony and a hearing will be held tomorrow at 9:30 am ET about her emails.

Judicial Watch today announced that a hearing will be held on Tuesday, June 2, by teleconference, in U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit regarding former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s efforts to avoid testifying, under oath, about her emails.

This hearing comes in a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit that seeks records concerning “talking points or updates on the Benghazi attack” (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of State (No. 1:14-cv-01242)).

Telephonic, oral argument can be heard on the court’s website

Source

Court website

Let's hope this adds enough pressure and something comes out of this eventually.

edit on 1/6/2020 by Anon283799 because: edit

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

This should have been Obvious by Now . Insurrectionists need to be Hung if Found Guilty by Law .

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
When you have Clinton and company making excuses and ignoring what they've done.

You know their dirty.
edit on 1-6-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

All of these left and right imbeciles are going to burn the world down fighting eachother while the masters watch and laugh. 

I'm not seeing that.

I'm seeing lots of anarchists burning sh1t down. None of them seem to be right wing or anywhere near center.

What I'm seeing is a lot of Antifa type halfwits behaving like Neanderthals although that's probably an insult to Neanderthals.

I haven't seen a single "right winger"(aka someone who actually gives a sh1t about their country) condone this violent mob rule.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I'm not talking about the looting and rioting but I see a hell of a lot of right wingers emphatically stating there is no racial divide in America, searching for any excuse for Chauvin, countering black with all lives matter (which is true) but just refusing to empathise with African Americans.

The ghettoes you created are spilling out of their containment lines now.

Something about reaping and sowing...

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

I'm not talking about the looting and rioting but I see a hell of a lot of right wingers emphatically stating there is no racial divide in America, searching for any excuse for Chauvin, countering black with all lives matter (which is true) but just refusing to empathise with African Americans.

Yeah , and Meanwhile under President Trump (A Caucasian Male ) , Afro American Unemployment is at the Lowest Levels Ever Recorded BEFORE this FAKE Covid-19 Pandemic . Nice Try ............FAIL .

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Interesting little factoid.

The majority of cops and their unions don't vote for right wingers.

So I'd like to know how their so racist.

+21 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

So you are saying that black people didn't vote for their representatives in the ghettos?

You know, the vast majority of which have been Democrat-controlled for generations?

So who made these ghettos, in your mind?

As for empathy, how does that actually work?

Black America.

Problem: they feel that they are being unfairly targeted as violent criminals by police.

Solution: Go commit a lot of violent crimes.

The black culture in America needs to fix the problems within their culture before anyone is going to have any empathy for them.

edit on 1-6-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

one of my, i just found out, hardcore dem friends complained loudly to me, when i pointed out how billgates set up that pandemik situation in october, a few weeks before outbreak.

this guy barks, 'i dont want to read politiks!'

then you go to his twitter, and its all dem agenda posts.

he was making jokes about how great the riots are.

i told a dem friend how the newz makes people depressed, and how she should post her artwork, instead of 'reposting' articles she did not write. again, she got ultra angry with me, and told me at the end, 'i read what you think, im going to keep posting...'

its gotta be awesome, in a way, to be a lib-dem. you turn on the tv, all you hear is what they tell you is good to hear, and you are told to like it, so you like it. so every late night show, all the mainstream actors, everyone is using those keywords and talking posts and 'peaceful protests' so everywhere you look, dems everywhere! so right its left!

my new theory with my very few twitter followers, just say happy stuff. on ig, i just post nice my own pictures and adventures. im off f-b, because its way too stressful. since i never watch the newz, its painful for me to go on f-b, because everyone posts the newz.

one guy on twitter called me 'useless' because i mentioned, after they got injured during a 'peaceful protest' that they should be out having fun instead. then he insulted me. then i told him, well i used to be a bouncer, and when i got punched throwing someone out, i did not go on social media and cry about it. i went back and finished my shift, because its my job. but i could have quit, and not gotten punched lol.

if you go to a warzone, a riot, anything dangerous, and get injured, well why the hell are you going to a riot or warzone to begin with?

me, im enjoying the heck out of the LOW humidity up hudson river way. today i went jogging, and then read research out in the cool breezy air. saw some hot chicks no less. so its a win-win-win.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Doesn't mean there's not still a racial divide.

Check my post history and you'll see I'm not a TDS'er but I ain't drinking his Kool aid either.

He works for the same people as the Clintons and they got you fooled in to fighting with your countrymen over gender pronouns instead of taking notice of the Epsteins of the world until they want you to.

None of them care about you and you have 10x more in common with the people price a tt ing than you do with Trump and his cohorts

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

You're so far off the mark.

I'm sorry.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

This should have been Obvious by Now . Insurrectionists need to be Hung if Found Guilty by Law .

Attention ATS members who wish to help preserve the rule of law in Omaha Nebraska.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I'm not talking about the police specifically but the US generally.

If you can't admit that there's atleast a small degree of institutional racism in the US as a lasting legacy of the conquest of the natives, slavery and Mexican wars then I'm not sure you understand your own country. Lool at the disproportionate sentencing of African Americans compared to whites.

I've been there and seen it and heard it. Just said in another thread that the places where I was the only white person were a hell.of a lot different to where there were no coloured people.

I'm not trashing America, I thoroughly enjoyed my time and the people there but like most countries that started as british/European colonies t here is a lasting degree of institutional racism. Same as here in Australia bu ty rather than put my fingers in my ears and yell I open my eyes, acknowledge it and seek a path forward together
edit on 162020 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

So you are saying that black people didn't vote for their representatives in the ghettos?

You know, the vast majority of which have been Democrat-controlled for generations?

So who made these ghettos, in your mind?

As for empathy, how does that actually work?

Black America.

Problem: they feel that they are being unfairly targeted as violent criminals by police.

Solution: Go commit a lot of violent crimes.

The black culture in America needs to fix the problems within their culture before anyone is going to have any empathy for them.

Democrat, Republican...All the same with the same end goals for years.

Forget the left, the right, Trump, Clinton and all the distractions.

The African American community have some work to do in their communities- who doesn't? But to pretend there is not still a racial divide in America is ignorance of the highest degree.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Can't be.

left wingers been running the show for decades.

Then they turn around and blame someone else they manufactured.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Just announced on Fox News..

President Trump to make a special announcement from the Rose Garden at 6:15 p.m. eastern time today.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join