It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Everything Now!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
We have had gatherings of 100 plus people at the recent protest , when were told it was the most important thing to be socially distant. We were told to not have BBQ's, family gatherings, memorial services, funerals. For that some of us have missed time with critical family members. We did this because city and state officlas urged us to do it. That it was the right thing. Where does that leave us now.

Open Everythng Now!

We dont need a phased/slow approach anymore, for good or for bad reasons that is over and done with now. We have kids/teenagers/youth protesting and thats fine but we Teenagers/youth rioting and looting because we have no programs for them, we have no school for them, we have no recreational activity for them. We have adults protesting and thats fine, we have adults who are rioting,burning, and looting. B ecause we have no restaurants for them to be in, no bars for them to be in, no recreational activites, no fitness centers/gyms to be in, no movie theatre's.

Open Everything Now!

We have people who have been told to not gather with their friends, no parties, But there is a protest where you can gather with your friends or other people that are craving human connection and once again be close with people ofcourse you are going to go do that, if that is the only thing available and open. We have looting and vandalism, at bussinesses that are shutdown. Open these bussiness to the public so looting won;t be so easily accomplished.

Open Everything Now! Please!
edit on 1-6-2020 by American-philosopher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Can I get feedback if I should send a letter like this to my local officials/represenatives.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
Can I get feedback if I should send a letter like this to my local officials/represenatives.

If you don't mind wasting an envelope, a stamp, some paper, and your time then you should, but they don't give a damn what you or anyone else thinks unless they enclose a stack of money in with the letter.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Do it, get down with the sickness

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

Open everything now?

And waste a perfectly good start of the NWO.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

We can't open everything.
The window all all broken.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
These riots have at least done one thing positive. They are making many people see what obvious BS the covid scare is.

Good enough to riot, good enough to open up.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

They are making many people see what obvious BS the covid scare is.

LOL Covid 19 isn't a Zombie Apocalypse, where a zombies' bite results in immediate diseased mutants. There is an incubation period. Wait a few weeks, than we'll see whether or not Covid is as dangerous as "they're" making it out be.

But, you're right. We're gonna see, one way or the other, soon enough. In the meantime, I'm keeping my DIY designer masks and intend to continue practicing social distance.

edit on 1-6-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

You'd have better luck suing them, however there's nothing wrong with this post/letter. You're not threatening anyone and you laid out some good points.

However like I said, there are better LEGAL ways to threaten officials and representatives that guarantee you'll be heard.

⭐+🇺🇸

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

You'd have better luck suing them, however there's nothing wrong with this post/letter. You're not threatening anyone and you laid out some good points.

However like I said, there are better LEGAL ways to threaten officials and representatives that guarantee you'll be heard.

⭐+🇺🇸

Like #stormarea51 but instead be storm the governors mansion, nurato running and all?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

however there's nothing wrong with this post/letter. You're not threatening anyone and you laid out some good points

Thanks

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Like #stormarea51 but instead be storm the governors mansion, nurato running and all?

and how did that work out?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I hate what is happening to my country.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

I hate what is happening to my country.

The words “if you can keep it” come to mind.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Yes they do and I may never know the out come. But I am willing to fight
to do so.

To hell with the liberal agenda! Long live the republic!

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
We don't need a nanny Nancy state holding the countries collective hands.

People who would be at risk, can stay home as they always did.

Never in my lifetime, have we ever had a political stunt like this pulled during a flu season.

Ebola outbreaks, not a eye blinked.

FFS wake up!

new topics

top topics

join