It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nightclub where Floyd and Chauvin worked linked to Intelligence/$Laundering

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
It seems not only have Chauvin and Floyd known each other a long time, but the nightclub they worked at was at least in part, a front for money laundering operations and intelligence work by alphabet agencies, because Minneapolis is a national hotbed of drug traffic, terrorism and other criminal activities.

Floyd was killed because he was spending their counterfeit money and was going to expose the operation.

link

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
This was a gangster hit.
The gangster just also happened to be a cop

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Not outside the realm of possibility.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: briantaylor

This story gets more interesting by the minute...

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
All lies this was RACISM!

giggling me....

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

So your evidence is the link where some guy with a wordpress site says this is the case?

Its a sad day when this place becomes so full of idiots that I become Phage.

No disrespect meant to Phage.

edit on 1-6-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

HAHAHAHA!!! Oh lord that was funny!

I didnt expect to find much humor in these threads today, but a couple of posts have made me laugh out loud.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

So your evidence is the link where some guy with a wordpress site says this is the case?

And you are expecting the spooks themselves to supply ATS this sort of information?

I have read several respectable sources that they did know eachother personally and worked together for quite some time at the venue mentioned by the OP. So there is that if you need a toothpick to clean your teeth with.
edit on 1-6-2020 by Fools because: .

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Phage is a legend and deservedly so.
You are no one saying nothing here.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

And you are expecting the spooks themselves to supply ATS this sort of information?

I have read several respectable sources that they did know eachother personally and worked together for quite some time at the venue mentioned by the OP. So there is that if you need a toothpick to clean your teeth with.

OMG. How many times do I have to channel my inner Phage? What evidence do you have that the CIA/FBI were using that bar? It's a pretty far leap from the two guys new each other to they were both working for the CIA/FBI, wouldn't you say?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: briantaylor

Phage is a legend and deservedly so.
You are no one saying nothing here.

You need to edit that FAST.... that man doesnt need any more spoke blown up his arse or his ego to get any larger. My gawd.. are you MAD!?!?! Please, for the sake of us ALL!

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Better watch out Fools.. several years ago I mentioned spooks in a post and I was called out for being a racist.. and that is NO lie. I bout died..

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

OMG. How many times do I have to channel my inner Phage? What evidence do you have that the CIA/FBI were using that bar? It's a pretty far leap from the two guys new each other to they were both working for the CIA/FBI, wouldn't you say?

Nobody said FBI/CIA.
Don't read things into an already tenuous speculative thread...
Maybe read it again.

It's a conspiracy theory that I think is extremely likely.

If you need further speculation, wait for further information.

It's not coming from me.
edit on 1-6-2020 by briantaylor because: Stupid phone again

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

Better watch out Fools.. several years ago I mentioned spooks in a post and I was called out for being a racist.. and that is NO lie. I bout died..

"Spooks" huh?

Sounds scary!

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: briantaylor

Nobody said FBI/CIA.
Don't read things into an already tenuous speculative thread...
Maybe read it again.

It's a conspiracy theory that I think is extremely likely.

If you need further speculation, wait for further information.

It's not coming from me.

If I need further speculation I will definitely come to you. You apparently are very good at speculation based on random websites.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MikhailBakunin

originally posted by: Advantage

"Spooks" huh?

Sounds scary!

Well when youre talking about a government intelligence agency, the term should be pretty clear as to its meaning by anyone over 12... but sometimes it isnt.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Well still 10 times more believable than what CNN and MSNBC does daily...lol

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Not outside the realm of possibility but as stated above, it's the opinion of one internet guy with a word press site for crying out loud.

I'm going to have to see some actual evidence before swallowing this. I'd of thought the author who claimed to have found a questionable ownership structure would provide that evidence.

Its hilarious watching some feeble little minds scramble for an ulterior motive.

News flash; there is still a racial divide in the US. To pretend there is not is absolute ignorance and makes you look like a tool when you claim.there is not. Yeah I'm an Aussie but I've been to 4 US cities and heard the comments about blacks and Mexicans and seen with my own eyes the disparity of environment where myself, wife and friends were the only white people and when there weren't any coloured people.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
this is a Netflix drama/action/patriotism (pick a side) in the making.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
oh how great this would be, but unfortunately if true, the newz would never tell it.
the internationalists who created the entire scam-story- of these peaceful protests, need civil war.
edit on 1-6-2020 by dantanna because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join