It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking the lie these riots are trump supporters and not radical leftists like antifa

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Grambler

You're a liar and a moron for making human decency a left/ right issue.

I n Some Cities, Police Officers Joined Protesters Marching Against Brutality

And you are a terrorist sympathizer for pretending this isnt left wing terrorism.

I dont recall you having a problem with condmening right wingers when other incidents happened with gthem commtiting violence.

And you’re a state terrorist supporter who is endorsing the illegal use of the American military on American soil.

I don’t think this will play well to the fan base long term.

Your right, i should join you in the cheering for left wing terrorist to destroy the country.

How much of acelebration did you have last night listening to reports of cops and other being killed?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
White Nationalist group, Identity Evropa, linked to @ANTIFA_US.

www.nbcnews.com...

I first ran into them in 2016 when they were trying to recruit members on a downtown Denver university campus. Very clean cut, very well spoken and very proudly white "European" in ancestry.

Bad actors abound. Keep your eyes peeled.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

You're a liar and a moron for making human decency a left/ right issue.

I n Some Cities, Police Officers Joined Protesters Marching Against Brutality

And you are a terrorist sympathizer for pretending this isnt left wing terrorism.

I dont recall you having a problem with condmening right wingers when other incidents happened with gthem commtiting violence.

And you’re a state terrorist supporter who is endorsing the illegal use of the American military on American soil.

I don’t think this will play well to the fan base long term.

Your right, i should join you in the cheering for left wing terrorist to destroy the country.

How much of acelebration did you have last night listening to reports of cops and other being killed?

Well, you should probably stop lying so blatantly first ... that undermines the confidence of reasonable people.

Then you might go back and read some of your old material before you apparently totally embraced the right-wing police state.

And then, you could realize that your posts sound increasingly like those of rabid extremists.

AFter that, talk to me about my actual failings and I might be more prone to take you seriously.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

www.nbcnews.com...

I first ran into them in 2016 when they were trying to recruit members on a downtown Denver university campus. Very clean cut, very well spoken and very proudly white "European" in ancestry.

OMG!!!!

well theres your proof!

NBC says a white nationalist group pretended to be antifa on twitter!

Thank god you guys on the left, now you can say its all trump supporters fault!

Whew, for a minute there it almost looked like you would have to defend left wing terrorists!

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Plenty of other sources to back this up....but it does not go along with your narrative or bias so just call it fake news.

The evidence of white nationalists participating is overwhelming. It is extremely ignorant to deny this.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Dang right!

We should only listen to Tweeties!

Holy fing god.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

www.nbcnews.com...

That’s the account that got banned, right?

More Twitter censorship of right-wing targets?

You can’t make this crap up.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

We got your real feelings

If someone wants police to arrest the left wing terrorists lighting cities ablze, shooting people, burning down house with kids in the, you say they support a police state

You want your left wing terrorist buddies to have total control.

You just said on the other thread where people were talking about protecting themselves form your left wing terrorist friends

Protect ourselves from what. The police state? An insurrection?

It’s right outside your windows; now’s your time.

We get it; you support the left wing terrorists burning and killing people, and think people who want to protect themselves should join the terrorists in attacking police

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

I’m a 40 year old southern white male. From Mississippi, no less. I have not once in my life met a white nationalist, never seen a white robe and have never even heard of any meetings. It boggles my mind that people are so scared of whites. The greys are more of a threat.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

... and we’ve got yours.

You’re a supporter of state terrorism.

I’m not sure I want to waste my time talking to traitors.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Dang right!

We should only listen to Tweeties!

Holy fing god.

Oh i heard a left winger pretended to be a nazi once.

Thats it, proves all bad behavior from white supremacists was people on the left pretending to be them!

Holy fing god is right. The fact you still pretend this isnt antifa out there, when they themselves admit it is shows just how mcuh you will ignore reality to support your left wing terrorists buddies

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

... and we’ve got yours.

You’re a supporter of state terrorism.

I’m not sure I want to waste my time talking to traitors.

Wanting police to arrest murders and arosnists isnt supporting state terrorism.

Supporting left wing terrorist trying to burn downs homes with people in them like children does probably make you a traitor

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Oh, calm yourself. You are acting like a teenage girl. It isn't proof of anything. It is an example of bad actors pretending to be things they aren't.

Which is rampant right now.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Clarion Ledger

Mississippi has the third most hate groups in the country with five hate groups per million residents and 15 total hate groups operating within the state, reports 24/7 Wall St.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Well, I will say, your argumentation hasn’t gotten any better.

Just own it. You support criminals in uniform. You support the US Military attacking US Citizens on US soil.

Not much else I need to hear today sunshine.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Its pretty easy to tell that its total BS just by watching the lefts reaction to any suggestion of actual enforcement against the rioters. If these were actual white supremacists or right-leaning provocateurs , they'd be frothing at the mouth at the chance to lock them up and throw away the key (and before some idiot chimes in, they actually SHOULD be thrown in jail...all of them, regardless of political affiliation).

Instead, they're bailing them out of jail.
edit on 2-6-2020 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Clarion Ledger

Mississippi has the third most hate groups in the country with five hate groups per million residents and 15 total hate groups operating within the state, reports 24/7 Wall St.

Those are left wingers pretending to be white supremacists

There actually are zero white supremacsist, its always left wiongers pretending to be them.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Well, I will say, your argumentation hasn’t gotten any better.

Just own it. You support criminals in uniform. You support the US Military attacking US Citizens on US soil.

Not much else I need to hear today sunshine.

I will say it.

I support police arresting left wing terrorists trying to burn houses down with kids in them

You do not.

I am confident i am on the correct side of this issue

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Why is the left in the media and in Biden's campaign so busy bailing out these "white supremacists" then?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Why is the left in the media and in Biden's campaign so busy bailing out these "white supremacists" then?

Is that who’s being bailed out?

Have any evidence?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join