It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking the lie these riots are trump supporters and not radical leftists like antifa

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

Tell me in what world a white supremacist would stand side by side with a black dude and hold up signs about black lives mattering and/or black power.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: ketsuko

Watch these snowflakes freakout seeing armed people protecting their neighborhood! lulz

Most likely they feel much safer with a city burning down around them and cars on fire etc etc
This is what our educational system has done to our youth. OMG, these people are not going to stand by and watch their property be destroyed and they got guns. REEEEEcists.

I don't think those two young ladies are from the hood....lol

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Tell me in what world a white supremacist would stand side by side with a black dude and hold up signs about black lives mattering and/or black power.

Well first there is only about 100 of them, so the numbers are just not there.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: ketsuko

Watch these snowflakes freakout seeing armed people protecting their neighborhood! lulz

Most likely they feel much safer with a city burning down around them and cars on fire etc etc
This is what our educational system has done to our youth. OMG, these people are not going to stand by and watch their property be destroyed and they got guns. REEEEEcists.

I don't think those two young ladies are from the hood....lol

I dunno, is Beverly Hills 90210 the hood?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I dunno, is Beverly Hills 90210 the hood?

Oh My God Becky Look At That Gun!

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Keep an eye on the Minnesota governor recall.

The petition was just approved.

It made reference to the Reichstag fire.

alphanewsmn.com...

If successful.

Looks like the turd has finally turned.
edit on 1-6-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Wow.

Erm.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Wow.

Erm.

Next up Whitmer.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Good work, Grambler.

I said in the thread I made regarding who is going to benefit from these riots the most, that I found it odd that it would be Antifa that would be doing this only because they're generally the ones who are supposedly standing up for the minorities. I even said that they're reckless, but I did not believe they were THAT reckless.

It's hard to refute the amount of links you provided. Though I will say, I have a hard time buying that the "illegal" in the first link is an actual illegal. There's barely, barely an accent present and his comments just came off as scripted to me. It just seems odd to me that he had a much more American accent than anything else. He seemed to be young and I'd have to think that he's been speaking English for a good amount of time. The immigrants I work with who have been here since the 60's and learned to speak English back then have thicker accents than this kid. Just an observation.

I just don't get it. How the f*ck is this helping the situation at all. It seems so obtuse to me that my knee jerk reaction is "This is people posing as Antifa.". And I'm 100% not advocating for antifa, it's just so damn bass ackwards to destroy the very communities they're supposedly there to speak for.

It would not be impossible for all this evidence to be faked in order to push forth the idea that antifa is behind it. I'm not claiming it's white supremacist/right-wing doing that, as my thoughts are that it's more likely a 3rd party pushing for this for destabilization of our country.

Neither antifa or supremacists will benefit from the legislation that will surely be rolled out in an effort to prevent this in the future.
edit on 1-6-2020 by Drucifer because: there, their, they're

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

“Creating a criminal sanction, absent legislative action, is historically the behavior of a wannabe dictator waiting only for a Reichstag fire,” the petition claims. The Reichstag fire was an arson attack against the German parliamentary building in 1933. It is widely believed that the Nazis secretly perpetrated the attack to create the mass hysteria needed to seize power. It appears that the petitioners have drawn a connection between the Reichstag fire and the coronavirus pandemic to suggest that Walz has capitalized on a crisis to further his own political interests.

I think a lot of people have lost their minds.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: ketsuko
They just don't want to own that their own ideology gave birth to this.

It's even easier then that...

To the OP, S&F as always.

Do you not find that a bit ironic in any way?
The right accusations of the left and yet you post that.....
Hmmmm
Just sayin dude

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

SOP?

No?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Martial law in the United States
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The President gains supreme control. Checkmate.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Complete martial law would be very bad.

Thats what these rioters want, and many dems

They want to force trump to act because they are allowing terrorists to burn the country down, and then scream trump is a dictator.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I think a lot of people have lost their minds

That's what happens when people watch too much propaganda on tv,film, and live on social media.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: ketsuko
They just don't want to own that their own ideology gave birth to this.

It's even easier then that...

To the OP, S&F as always.

Do you not find that a bit ironic in any way?
The right accusations of the left and yet you post that.....
Hmmmm
Just sayin dude

I think that's kind of in line with what I was trying to get out in my previous post here. Grambler provided many links to antifa saying "No, it's NOT white supremacists leading these riots, it's US!", not really allowing for that meme to fit within that context.

Man, I'm just so tired of the craziness that's become of this country in recent years. I'm not even pointing fingers, this sh*t is just too damn crazy.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

They want to force trump to act because they are allowing terrorists to burn the country down, and then scream trump is a dictator.

True that.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I think a lot of people have lost their minds

That's what happens when people watch too much propaganda on tv,film, and live on social media.

It's very concerning.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

That doesn't make any sense. The President would become a dictator (even if benign). They would have made him such. They would be destroying themselves.

edit on 1/6/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

That doesn't make any sense. He would be a dictator. They would have made him such.

Most Dems and Repubs are 2 sides of the same authoritarian coin. Its IS all political theatre, after all.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join