It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking the lie these riots are trump supporters and not radical leftists like antifa

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: carewemust

Where are the riots for this ret police man????

Hah.. thats a joke. Not for this guy, he was a decent man and God forbid anyone say a rioter turned murderer is a bad guy. That would be racist or something.
His son was speaking today and calling out the people making gofundme and other donation requests that were false/fraudulent in his dad's name and memory! Incredible! They even robbed the man after he was on the ground dying/dead. The whole thing is repulsive.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
This thread has been debunked.

Right wing extremist indeed have been causing chaos in the unrest.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
Twitter shuts down white nationalist group posing as Antifa after Donald Trump Jr. shares its tweet

Are you guys going to write this off as fake news too?

Yes. I read the NBC story on that and they offered no proof other than "Twitter said so." How did Twitter conclude that white supremacist group was behind it? How can I weigh the evidence when none was offered?

And if you mean the other article you posted about the unconfirmed DHS memo Politico reported on, they offer no proof either. In fact, they weren't even able to confirm its authenticity. So, again, how can I weigh evidence that's not offered?

OTOH, the OP did offer evidence that suggests some involvement...but that evidence also shows that ANTIFA is a) organized far more than some people are willing to admit and b) very much involved in inciting and participating in rioting.

This thread was not debunked by what you posted...or are you referring to something someone else posted and I may have missed?

edit on 6/4/2020 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Grambler

Well, I will say, your argumentation hasn’t gotten any better.

Just own it. You support criminals in uniform. You support the US Military attacking US Citizens on US soil.

Not much else I need to hear today sunshine.

I will say it.

I support police arresting left wing terrorists trying to burn houses down with kids in them

You do not.

I am confident i am on the correct side of this issue

A shame that you have to make this reply but you do.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78
a reply to: Drucifer

Its blind partisanship. The country is so divided that some people are willing to go to any lengths to defend 'their side' in the face of any and all evidence to the contrary.

I strongly suspect that its primarily Antifa, but I've said repeatedly that I don't rule out the possibility of it being white supremacists. In terms of a law enforcement approach, it matters not to me. Law and order needs to be re-established regardless and the people responsible for the rioting, both at ground level and those organizing and financing it, need to be arrested and thrown in prison for a very long time, regardless of political affiliation.

I will 2nd that.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I just have to take a moment to congratulate the deep ironies on display here.

Two weeks ago, right-wingers were obsessed with government overreach because they were being asked to stay away from large groups, now, they are cheering on the American military deployed on American soil against American citizens.

One week ago, Twitter was the absolute enemy of the people, censoring all good conservatives, second only to CNN in terms of treason; now, Twitter is the be all end all source of all truth and shouldn’t be questioned whatsoever.

I love you guys, I really do.

Maybe, just maybe, some of us do want smaller government, with less control over our freedoms, don't condone what happened to Floyd, don't like the actions of a lot of police officers, and how rough they are, don't support white supremacy, or racism, in any way, but don't want rioting, and looting. I know crazy, but just maybe.

Maybe you and I do but not that one apparently. Common sense is not so common these days. The school system has done it's best to aid the leftist since I left my studies. I hate to send my kids to those institutions of higher hypocrisy called University of "___" or ____ College/University. Academia is destroying the children's logic and common sense to push the lies of the last 20 years.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: jrod
Twitter shuts down white nationalist group posing as Antifa after Donald Trump Jr. shares its tweet

Are you guys going to write this off as fake news too?

Yes. I read the NBC story on that and they offered no proof other than "Twitter said so." How did Twitter conclude that white supremacist group was behind it? How can I weigh the evidence when none was offered?

Yeah, Twitter isn't a reliable source for much, as anyone can post anything.

Yet, it persists.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

So what's your solution for a non-biased education then?

A Christian School?

A Bible College?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join