It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking the lie these riots are trump supporters and not radical leftists like antifa

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
It hard to believe this needs to be done, but here we are.

You can find everyone from Joy Reid, to Resa Azlan, to even dem mayors saying white supremacists or trump supporters are behind the riots.

Heck, check this whole thread out, people cant decide if Antifa is good, if they dont exist, or if they werent atthe riots and it must be right wingers (and comments like these are all throughout other threads as well)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So here we go.

lets start with the obvious, why would right wingers be rioting at the white house for example?

Or why would they be mobbing this guy in a maga hat?

twitter.com...

Or this guy with an ameircan flag

twitter.com...

And a guy defending the guy with a flag

twitter.com...

I could go on to post more and more, but we all know watching the videos these are not trump supporters.

But lets go further

Why are so many left wing celebrities, and even people from bidens campaign, bailing out these white supremacists? Seems weird, right?

(here is my video on that)

Everyone knows the rioters are almost exclusively left wing, and so the media and many left wingers need to lie and say its actually right wing people pretending to be left wing people doing the rioting.

They say it wasnt antifa doing this

So I decided to look for some evidence of this, and after a short search here is what i found.

Here is a black clad illegal standing in front of an anarchist logo discussing how they are happy to have burned down the police station and are coming for ice facilities.

twitter.com...

(from unicorn riot, basically the antifa press)

Here is antifa tweeting out tactics for how to riot

twitter.com...

Same one, notice the antifa flag logo?

twitter.com...

Here they are tweeting a reminder of keeping evidence out of your house

twitter.com...

Link on that same retweet showing Pittsburgh said "anarchists" (sounds like trump supporters right?) hijacked the protest

www.wpxi.com...

Tons more celebrating the riots form this antifa account here

twitter.com...

Weird, seeing as how these are all white supremacists trump supporting rioting, why is antifa praising them?

Here is an antifa group praising burning down the police station

twitter.com...

More antifa praise of it

twitter.com...

Antifa coordinating tactics in riots in portland

twitter.com...

Literally coordinating about people on the ground in portland riots

twitter.com...

NY antifa praising rioters tearing down statues in riots

twitter.com...

Why is antifa praising these white supremacists rioting?

Here is an actual document from antifa admitting they are supporting the riots, and saying white supremacists are not leading it.

twitter.com...

Notice how antifa themselves says it is a lie that white supremacists are leading these riots. But still not good enough i guess.

Here is a statement from a self proclaimed anarchy and communist group out of la talking about how they are at the riots and how good they are.

Local news is helping to create a wedge between the looters and the good, peaceful protestors and this narrative is unfortunately spreading. But Los Angeles local news has always been reactionary and pro ‘law and order.’ Los Angeles is a city which has multiple realities, cut sharply across race and class. There is the Spectacle presented to the world of laidback white affluence and then there is the racialized proletariat which creates the city everyday and which now is working to undo it.

In Minneapolis, after the unprecedented and inspiring event of the burning down of a police precinct, we saw that a depot of accumulated looted goods was being gathered and freely distributed to people out on the streets. Something which those interested in communization would call a ‘communist measure’ but the need for communism does not fall from theory, but rather it is the lived experience of proles which constitutes what communism can and will be by responding to their very real material and personal conditions.

And I know that fighting does not just include street clashes with the police, but it includes providing free (or liberated) food,

Long live the revolt! Against this anti-Black, anti-Native capitalist world.

prolewave.noblogs.org...

Sounds like a trump supporter to me

I could go on and on.

I am glad these left wing terrorists outed themselves for who they are, and its great to see so many dems, media people, and even our own friends right here on ATS try to so blatantly ignore reality to blame left wing domestic terrorism on right wingers.

edit on 1-6-2020 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
They just don't want to own that their own ideology gave birth to this.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Exactly

Who would have thought if for decades you pushed the lie the USA was racist, cops are hunting a killing black men just for their skin color, the rich, white people, republicans, men, business owners, etc are evil, that eventually people would take them serious and enact violence.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

why would right wingers be rioting at the white house ?

Don't know, but there was some guy pretending to be a left winger that posted the other day, luckily youtube censored his video ....

edit on 1-6-2020 by AttitudeProblem because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

So somebody actually had the theory that all those black rioters were trump supporters?

Uh huh.....

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AttitudeProblem

Don't know, but there was some guy pretending to be a left winger that posted the other day, lucky youtube censored his video ....

That guy sounds like a real JERK!

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

So somebody actually had the theory that all those black rioters were trump supporters?

Uh huh.....

Yes.

That is literally the left wing narrative right now.

Its unbelievable, but thats what they are going with.

How can you aver trust anything they ever say again when the push so blatant of a lie

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It's even easier then that...

To the OP, S&F as always.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: AttitudeProblem

Don't know, but there was some guy pretending to be a left winger that posted the other day, lucky youtube censored his video ....

That guy sounds like a real JERK!

Nah, he's alright .

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Well documented Grambler

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
They need a new narrative. Even the stupidest mslsd viewer knows there’s not an ounce of truth to that.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Well documented Grambler

What makes it difficult is most of Antifas communications with each other are not on public platforms

So they aren’t really saying “hey this was us Antifa rioting today”

Instead they put out flyers on how to riot, post videos saying look how great these riots are, demand all rioters be released by police, etc

They also claim they aren’t an organization, but give themselves names like “rose city Antifa”

All of this allows the media and even fine folks on ats to play dumb

“What Antifa? No way! They didn’t come right out and announce it was them, so it must be right wing trump supporters “

But I found some of their material for the op

And because of the terror designation, they are removing public stuff that incriminates them

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Another link for you...Portland ANTIFA leader celebrates looting, riots....

The Post Millennial

On Instagram earlier AOC was sharing tips on how to not be identified when you are out "protesting"...

Nothing to see here though...

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I've never seen a black white supremacist. I guess they were all called out for battle though if the rioters and looters I see are white supremacists.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
They need a new narrative. Even the stupidest mslsd viewer knows there’s not an ounce of truth to that.

But it doesn’t stop them from spreading the lie

Even here in ats Antifa defenders are pretending they legitimately think it’s trump supporters rioting

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The radical right are also participating in the riots to take advantage of the chaos...

This has been well documented.

www.chicagotribune.com...

edit on 1-6-2020 by jrod because:

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
The radical right are also participating in the riots to take advantage of the chaos...

This has been well documented.

Then links from you shouldn't be a problem, right?

ETA... thanks for attempting to prove your point.

You may want to read what you posted though...

I'm not interested in what one left-wing professor says, according to a left-wing news organization.

I'm interested in actual facts by US intelligence.

Got any of those?

Thank in advance...

edit on 1-6-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Uh huh.....

If you vote for Trump, you ain't black.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Uh huh.....

Trump supporters and white supremacists. The Mayor in Minneapolis said it as clear as day. Who would have guessed something so stupid could ever be uttered?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Nice post, but I'm not clicking on any of those links.

I'd recommend no one else do the same unless you want to be swept up in some bs later when this goes sideways, which it will.

I'll take your word for it.

⭐+🇺🇸

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join