It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BET founder calls for $14 trillion of reparations for slavery

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Good point.

When I was in college, and it may still be a thing, minorities received free tuition. I was pretty pissed about that at the time because I had to work a full time job and try to get all of my homework in while taking a full semester. That was not fun at all for me. I also had to apply for a pell grant to assist in getting my books paid for.

Talk about one huge slap in the face!

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck
I often wonder if these same folks would be for the confiscating of all wealth and then distributing to every one.

edit on 4-6-2020 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: paviabari

I wonder how they explain that kids who have schools with less of everything end up better educated in other countries? It isn't because the schools they have access to here have less a/c, less computers, etc., although they may end up that way after they get torn up.

Kids sitting on dirt floors in Africa and India and South America end up learning the basic reading, arithmetic, and writing our own school kids can't seem to manage these days.

How does he explain his own success? He found more opportunity in America than the vast majority of white Americans.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

So BLM wants to defund the police, take what they want from innocent people, and now this guy wants to the government to cough up $14 trillion in tax dollars...or what? BLM and its infiltrators will continue to victimize people and destroy property?

This is extortion.

Where does it end?

edit on 6/4/2020 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

If there were former slaves still alive, I could, and would, agree with you.

However...They're all dead, and gone. Their children are gone. There might be a few grand-children still around, though that's unlikely.

So, just how many generations are you willing to go?

Sins of the great-great grandfather held against his descendants??

Again, how many generations are you willing to go to to get this Dane geld??

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join