It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is going to benefit from these riots the most?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
After attending two protests this weekend, one in Miami and one in Ft. Lauderdale, I do not believe for a second that the protestors themselves are the ones starting the riots. There seems to be some people here that are putting all the blame on the protestors themselves, which I think is being misdirected. Sure, the protestors are surely getting caught up in it once it starts, but I do not think they are the catalyst themselves.

Each protest I attended last 3-4 hours of nothing but civil, positive and frankly, uplifting protest. Each speaker made it abundantly clear that rioting and looting was NOT the point of this and would only be a disservice to what they want to achieve. Yet in both cities, once it was later in the day, they turned into riots.

I’m starting to now believe that the riots are a false flag. I think the answer to who is behind it will come out in whatever legislation is passed in order to “prevent” it from occurring again, while more freedom is taken from the people as a result.

Tim Pool brought up some great points in this video-

Why would antifa, who predominantly lean left, go to black neighborhoods and destroy them? What purpose would it serve? While I’m not a fan of antifa and they’re recklessness, I don’t think they’re THAT reckless. That’s not to say they can’t be pushed in that direction if guided to do so.

So who does ATS believe have the most to gain from all this occurring?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

Amazon. Walmart. Dollar General. Target. Costco. Home Depot.

When your local mom and pops and smaller regional chains were taking a beating from Covidiot-related nonsense it was bad enough, now that you've burnt some of them down the big stores will only get bigger.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

1) the surveillance/police state &
2) these good-for-nothing celebrities and politicians who are jumping on the bandwagon and switching gears from cringe-worthy social media posts about "masks & social distancing" to virtue-signaling, hypocritical social media posts about white guilt, support for violent rioters and blaming everything going on on the 'racist' president and anyone who criticizes democrats

edit on 1-6-2020 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

The looters who get "free stuffs" that the rest of us will pay for through higher taxes and higher prices at the stores.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

When they implement nationwide martial law to "keep the peace", the current administration will be the ones with all the power.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

When they implement nationwide martial law to "keep the peace", the current administration will be the ones with all the power.

It's just a matter of time...

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

The guys that repair windows.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
It’s a lot like a bar in my opinion. Everybody’s having a good time and then some loudmouth shows up gets drunk and wants to fight.

Ruining it for everybody else .

The instigators at the riots are the loudmouths and all they do is come to start trouble .

Which in turn ruins the purpose of the evenings event for everybody.

The loudmouths will keep screwing it up for rest of us until they get their ass kicked .

Which will only happen if the people to take the law into their own hands .

The bottom line is the agitators have benefited and will benefit by driving a wedge between the people of this country .

The people of this country black, white, Democrat and Republican will benefit while sharing a common goal. Which could lead to setting petty differences aside , uniting the country and putting a boot up the trouble makers ass .

Some people might scoff at what I said. But it’s already beginning with small groups defending their neighborhood. I’ve seen the non-partisan groups interviewed in New York, Minneapolis and Louisville . They aren’t fighting for left right issues they’re fighting for Friends , family, neighbors and there own.

Katy bar the door !
edit on 1-6-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
If folks thought this "quarantine" was soooooooo difficult, wait till they get a load of martial law. Give me some books and at the very LEAST a candle and Im all good. I have a stock of both. WHen you all get done apocalypsing Ill resurface and rule the wasteland with my chariot pulled by a team teeny goats. Not the fainting kind either.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Pawn shops
Construction companies
Glass manufacturing
Lumber companies
Lawyers

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Not sure if you'd call it a benefit as such but I must admit I got a huge laugh at the idiot who set fire to himself while lighting up a building.

He gonna be really proud of that video one day.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The State and it's corporate controllers.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
All those people are like ants at a picnic swapping germs. This weekend was a Coronavirus germ meeting, the actual reality. The hospitals are going to bill the $#*! out of families.

link   
Contact-tracing
Facial recognition
Digital IDs
Forced "tagging"......for your own security of course.
Net Neutrality

New Normal = Mandatory personal violations such as vaccines and inoculations, travel restrictions based on contact history and personal interactions based on tracing history

my 2c

link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Another funny one I saw was these guys trying to light a building on fire. Theyd put their lighter on some paper and try to put it on the side of the building. Theyd run away and it would go out. Theyd run back to it with more paper.. repeat. Over and over.
Now, Id at least expect a little gasoline or maybe even everclear. Nope.. just back and forth with paper and a cigarette lighter. Im not sure how many times they ran back and forth because at first it was funny, then it was boring, then I clicked on a protester knocked TF out by a "foam baton". I never heard of a foam baton, but apparently they fire it at you and it has a metal housing... its a 40MM according to whats written on the metal thing they showed on the camera. It also knocks you off your feet if you get shot with it at close range cause youre throwing fireworks and rocks at cops.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

So who does ATS believe have the most to gain from all this occurring?

Agenda based individuals/groups or Countries/foreign and or domestic interest that want to see USA fall flat on its face.

Agenda based individuals/groups or Countries/foreign and or domestic interest that want to see Americans more controlled as if communist.
Controlled by triggering many to force "control" upon them-ourselves via self destructive behavior triggered by emotions.
Which then gives them a reason to respond in controlled fashion.

top topics

join