It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FREE ADVICE: Professor Gives Protestors Instructions On How To Topple Monuments

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Is it not an extreme conflict of interest for an ARCHAEOLOGIST to encourage the destruction of monuments and artifacts? Are our artifacts not old enough to qualify for her study? Does it have to be in Egypt?

Where was she in 2013? Mallawi Museum - Minya, Egypt Before and After Looting

Seriously if people did what she's encouraging over the millennia would she even have a career or a job?

ar·chae·ol·o·gist
a person who studies human history and prehistory through the excavation of sites and the analysis of artifacts and other physical remains.

How can someone who teaches others and relies on the study of preserved historical specimens encourage their destruction. I'm flabbergasted.

Doug and Bob are the two luckiest gents around... they got the F off this crazy rock.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

Archaeology isn't what it used to be anymore. Just go look at the crazy Marxist classes and specialties that come along with getting a degree in it. Almost as insane as gender studies.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Good point...maybe I should teach them how to make some big time toys...just because the repercussions when they do something out of order would be nearly divine justice.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I keep hoping some God level lightning like Thor strikes all those snipbags down.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: Advantage

Good point...maybe I should teach them how to make some big time toys...just because the repercussions when they do something out of order would be nearly divine justice.

Red wire, blue wire.. Im getting old... I may have mistaken the order.

WHats really funny though, the posters are saying packing peanuts or styrofoam. Now,packing peanuts. thats polystyrene. When you put polystyrene on fire.. it becomes styrene. Styrene is a toxic gas. I say, to counter the anarchists brick pallets.. we blanket the area in packing peanuts.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Yes... I see that now...

Found this on her Twitter...

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Professor Gives Protestors Instructions On How To Topple Monuments

Apparently they were having problems ...

edit on 1-6-2020 by provocateur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Nevermind, she has been taking lessons from the Taliban.

If history doesn't conform to her modern notions of woke, then it should be destroyed.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Arm up and gang up middle America.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Arm up and gang up middle America.

Flyover country could always starve them to death.

Conserve ammo.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
FREE ADVISE: How topple leftist college professors...
1. Draw back arm
2. ball up your fist
3. extend arm in fast forceful motion putting all of your weight behind the thrust
4. allow fist to make contact with leftist college professors face.
5. repeat steps 1,2,3 and 4 rapidly until leftist professor is toppled.

This is all hypothetical of course.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker

originally posted by: Advantage
FREE ADVISE: How topple leftist college professors...
1. Draw back arm
2. ball up your fist
3. extend arm in fast forceful motion putting all of your weight behind the thrust
4. allow fist to make contact with leftist college professors face.
5. repeat steps 1,2,3 and 4 rapidly until leftist professor is toppled.

This is all hypothetical of course.

Yeah, I havent graduated to human trials as of yet.. but I have sure went over it in my mind a whole lot and it appears to work.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I would really get into trouble explaining the one that makes a god like light...

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Archaeology isn't what it used to be anymore. Just go look at the crazy Marxist classes and specialties that come along with getting a degree in it. Almost as insane as gender studies.

Wait til she sees those monuments in Egypt!

I read they were built by slaves. She definitely should take a team over there with those ropes.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
ATS has become a hivemind for MAGA lately. This is a confederate monument that should have been torn down years ago. It is dead center in the middle of Birmingham, and is a stain on the park it sits in.

Some of you are saying this is an artifact of history, and should be preserved. Give me a break. This was erected in the last 60 years to propagate a false narrative of the civil war.

Why does the south care about a bunch of losers that lost a war so much? Does England have statues commemorating their loss to the USA in the 1700s? Does Germany protect a bunch of Nazi statues?

You guys should really get out of your echo chambers every now and then. Q has ruined independent thought around here.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Time to call in the A-10's !

Level 'em

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Fire that god dammed professor..out of a damn cannon.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tennisdawg

Some of you are saying this is an artifact of history, and should be preserved. Give me a break. This was erected in the last 60 years to propagate a false narrative of the civil war.

Odd...

As a symbol of the Democratic party's history you would think you would be proud of it.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: tennisdawg

Odd...

As a symbol of the Democratic party's history you would think you would be proud of it.

I am not a democrat or republican. I just can't understand the hero worship of Trump. I also could not understand the hero worship of Obama. I believe there are a lot of opportunists using the George Floyd riots to justify looting.

If some want to take this time to destroy confederate monuments in the South, then I have no problem with that at all. It is embarrassing that they are even still up in 2020.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Would that not be Considered Aiding and Abetting a Crime ? Hope the Prof has a Good Lawyer.........

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join