It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Greatest Weapons ever imagined in History."

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
On May 30, 2020, President Trump gave a speech, commemorating the historic launch of an American platform for an America lead private endeavor.

During his speech, it was referenced and noted about something that seemed to go unnoticed.

He says that has seen these designs and that even he can't believe it.

Now, the POTUS is no weapons expert, but at the very least, this sounds very interesting. It reminds me of a thread I made way back in 2015,
"...ones I can't really describe"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In that the subject of advance platforms makes it way to the surface.

So, considering the nature of the speech, what weapons platfoms do you folks speculate?
A more advanced version of "Rods from Gods"? But a suped up hypersonic version?

What say you ATS?!?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Well, the most obvious would be an anti missle/satellite laser/microwave type weapon.

Such a weapon would require an advanced power source, and that would be the truly impressive part of the system.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Trump probably caught the last 10 mins of a Star Trek episode when he turned over the channel after the launch or heard some Trekkies talking about the Enterprise and thought it was real.
Maybe he was offered a Tic-Tac!

edit on 1-6-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I have often wondered if the US has a Stargate like program, through which to acquire advanced tech.
edit on 1-6-2020 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
Trump probably caught the last 10 mins of a Star Trek episode when he turned over the channel after the launch or heard some Trekkies talking about the Enterprise and thought it was real.

Seriously????

Who, and from whichever political affiliation is President, is irrelevant to the dark money, MIC projects.

The fact that you go there in this thread says a lot about an agenda.

Our "enemies" are constantly researching and developing new weapon systems, therefore we must, as well. It has absolutely nothing to do with Trump, left, right, liberal, etc.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Politics and sneering aside, we're talking about weapon platforms, lets stick to the thread.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Biological warfare targeting racial DNA
Sound, light maybe tiny drones like dust or rust

Nuclear weapons as effective as they are, are now nearly 80 year old technology

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I think propaganda is the most powerful weapon ever created by humans, but that's just my opinion.

I have always wondered how black powder was invented. What was the thought process behind figuring out what to put together to make something explosive. I don't know about anything new, we know about sound waves being used as weapons, lasers, etc. what else is there?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

An agenda, really???

Trump puts his foot in mouth and exaggerates all the time, and you lot get ya' panties in a bunch when some one makes a joke out of it!!
Trumpeters to attention!!
Noobies with no humour!

Have you not heard of the Tic-tac??
You know the UFO seen by the navy??
Was it a test of a US craft?

Sorry, I didn't see "Moderator" on your profile??

The Tic-tac was my serious answer. Is it maybe an advanced drone like some suggested?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
When Nazi Germany was going down the Nazis were dreaming of their Wunderwaffen too.

Did it help?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
When Nazi Germany was going down the Nazis were dreaming of their Wunderwaffen too.

Did it help?
Except America isn't going "down", nice fail on your comparison.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Ugh, you're politically obsessed, whatever.

Yeah, sure, Tic Tacs, drones, could be it, anything else? 😒

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

a reply to: Mach2

An agenda, really???

Trump puts his foot in mouth and exaggerates all the time, and you lot get ya' panties in a bunch when some one makes a joke out of it!!
Trumpeters to attention!!
Noobies with no humour!

Have you not heard of the Tic-tac??
You know the UFO seen by the navy??
Was it a test of a US craft?

Sorry, I didn't see "Moderator" on your profile??

The Tic-tac was my serious answer. Is it maybe an advanced drone like some suggested?

This thread is not in a political forum, and while I agree DJT can go over tge top at times, I'm tired of the fact that it has to be brought into every single thread, even when it isn't relavent.

Can we not have a discussion devoid of political bickering and bias?

The division in this country is bad enough, without driving the wedge deeper.

Of course you are free to post whatever you want. I just wish we could have some intelligent discourse on a subject, without making it a pi$$ing contest.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Biological warfare targeting racial DNA
Sound, light maybe tiny drones like dust or rust

Nuclear weapons as effective as they are, are now nearly 80 year old technology
Nano tech? I don't think we're at that point yet. Although, having some "SIVA" like Nanites would be kinda cool.

As for Nuclear Weapons, I'd like to think that they can advance beyond their parameters, like more efficient and reliable connections and wireless nodes for inter traffic chatter, new lighter, stronger meta materials for its physical construction and perhaps the very nature and design of Nuclear weapons can be even smaller, more compact, while maintain yield or enough of a respectable smaller yield as a result of size.

Can you imagine? Small nuclear "football" shaped munitions?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
How big is the actual core of a nuke? Isn't is the size of a softball?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Ugh, you're politically obsessed, whatever.

How can it not be slightly political?? You posted a video of Trump, I joked about how he exaggerates alot of the time and this could be one of those times.
I post in the political threads very occasionally, you post in them nearly every day??

Yeah, sure, Tic Tacs, drones, could be it, anything else? 😒

Not exciting enough for you? what? you wanted x-wings?
The way the pilots spoke about how the tic-tac manoeuvres and the "swarm" that was above them, it could have been a test of something.
They've tested drone wingmen, imagine a F35 or the next gen bomber B21 launching a swarm of highly manoeuvrable Tic-Tacs instead of A2A missiles for defence.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

The user Underwerks, once speculated that it may have been some CIA radar spoof, don't quote me on that, but it had to do with a new system that "seemed" to give the impression there was something, in reality, nothing would be there.

However, I would like to believe there was something there.

The question is, would it be ours and possibly something of a reference from the speech or another thing?

The Tic Tacs are just too unknown right now, but they move fast and that's what scares me.
edit on 1-6-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
How big is the actual core of a nuke? Isn't is the size of a softball?
Now that I think about it, idk, I keep seeing an image of Sean Connery and green balls from that one movie.

I'm so lazy, I could literally google it now, but I rather see what pops up in the discussion, entirely user lead.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

I would like to think we (the MIC) are more imaginative than suitcase nukes and biologic warefare.

Those things kill indescrimenently.

In these modern times, the precision removal of command and control structure, as well as the skies/satellite transmission, would seem to be a better alternative.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

If they've developed tech that is that manoeuvrable and able to go from 80,000ft to the surface of the ocean and maybe below it in seconds? That could be used for all kinds of missions? If they are able to increase the size, manned?

The user Underwerks, once speculated that it may have been some CIA radar spoof,

Yeah, I've heard that too.
Don't forget, rumours were that the foo fighters may have been linked to/created by the radar systems.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join