It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does: Antifa + Terrorist watch = two hop?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

Just a quick question then ... since someone’s headgear proves who they are ... are the red hat MAGA folks members of the Bloods then???

Cause you know brotha, those colors don’t run.

A bit more seriously ... do you have ANY actual evidence of ANTIFA involvement? Any ANTIFA arrests?

Anything aside from President Tweetie’s unhinged rants?

Please link it up.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

So if a bunch of people in maga hats had a hateful rally, you would say "Now wait a minute, these may not be trump supporters, they could be left wingers infiltrating pretending to be trump supporters"?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

So if a bunch of people in maga hats had a hateful rally, you would say "Now wait a minute, these may not be trump supporters, they could be left wingers infiltrating pretending to be trump supporters"?

I like facts, G. Not suppositions and empty rhetoric.

You’re on record as stating that the looting, etc. is ANTIFA.

Do you have evidence that backs that up?

(Note that evidence is not another iteration of your OPINION ... but something along the lines of arrest records, etc.)

I’d love to see some facts, G. Got any?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
Antifa... Is a response-reflection from younger generations to Old World order ignorance projections.

Maybe if the old world embraced them instead of try to outlaw them WE as a people of various generations can get real things done as 1.

They're communists.

The United States Constitution is not compatible with communism.

They will not be embraced.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Antifa... Is a response-reflection from younger generations to Old World order ignorance projections.

Maybe if the old world embraced them instead of try to outlaw them WE as a people of various generations can get real things done as 1.

They're communists.

Tom Paine would disagree.

I will tell you what the Constitution is not compatible with though ... the police state you and other Trump Regime supporters are crying for.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

They're communists.

Nahh you are limited in your perceptions as well and are a liar.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Lie to someone else more on your frequency.

a reply to: watchitburn

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Anyone consider that we most likely have Antifa members roaming this site and since we may have communicated with them unknowingly or not, we too are fair game to be investigated?

Bring on the usual "I've got nothing to hide" responses so I'll know which of you misses my point entirely.

The legal provisions in place already to investigate who and what are terrorists have just been applied to just about anyone. AND yes, I know that was pretty much the case anyway, however now it's got a nice ring to it.

If this goes hot, a lot of otherwise law abiding folks may get swept up into situations they shouldn't be in to begin with.

So while we all cheer and salvitate for these asshats to finally be dealt with, just remember it's not that simple and there will by unintended consequences and collateral damage.

A slippery slope indeed DBCowboy.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Yes i have eyes, and saw it.

I saw the anarchists logo being spray painted, I saw the black bloc gear, I heard the chants of death to police, i saw antifa social media praising and directing riots that have since been pulled down after they were suggested to be designated terrorist

Here lets do a list

Here is a black clad illegal standing in front of an anarchist logo discussiing how they are happy to have burned down the police station and are coming for ice facilities.

twitter.com...

(from unicorn riot, basically the antifa press)

Here is antifa tweeting out tactics fro how to riot

twitter.com...

Same on, notice the antifa flag logo?

twitter.com...

Here they are tweeting a reminder of keeping evidence out of your house

twitter.com...

Link on that same retweet showing Pittsburgh said "anarchists" (sounds like trump supporters right?) hijacked the protest

www.wpxi.com...

Tons more celerbating the riots form this antifa account here

twitter.com...

Weird, seeing as how these are all white suprmacists trump supporting rioting, why is antfia praising them?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Here is an antifa group praising burning down the police station

twitter.com...

More antifa praise of it

twitter.com...

Antifa coordinating tactics in riots in portland

twitter.com...

Literally coordinating about people on the groun in portland riots

twitter.com...

NYT antifa praising rioters tearing down statues in riots

twitter.com...

Why is antifa praising these white supremacists rioting?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
LOL

Here is an actual document from antifa admitting they are supporting the riots, and saying white supremacists are not leading it.

twitter.com...

edit on 1-6-2020 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

More than 175 killed worldwide in last eight years in white nationalist-linked attacks
At least 16 high-profile attacks have been motivated by white nationalist conspiracy theories.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
What are numbers killed by Antifa again

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Right😒🤔

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Antifa talking their members on the found to be careful cause a proud biy is looking to stop them out there

twitter.com...

Antifa cheering the vandalism

twitter.com...

NY antifa demanding all charges of protestors be dropped (why do they want the charges of these white supremacists trump supporters dropped)

twitter.com...

Praising riots in front of white house (why praise these white supremacists)

twitter.com...

Should i go on?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Facts... Keep lying to yourselves.
You are in denial or just too caught up following the next instead of leading yourselves. The right way.

April 2019
1 killed in mass shooting targeting a synagogue in Poway, California, US.
The alleged shooter, 19, from California, opened fire in a synagogue during Passover services, killing a 60-year-old woman and injuring three others. An “open letter” posted on the 8chan extremist message board before the attack included white nationalist conspiracy rhetoric and said the shooter was inspired by the gunman who had opened fire on Muslims at two mosques in New Zealand the month before.

March 2019
51 killed in mass shootings targeting two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand.
The alleged shooter, a 28-year-old white man from Australia, posted on 8chan before the attack, and then live-streamed himself shooting unarmed people in and around two Christchurch mosques. The manifesto posted before the shooting paid tribute to previous white nationalist attacks, including Anders Breivik’s 2011 bomb and shooting attack in Norway, as well as historic acts of violence against Muslims.

October 2018
11 killed in a mass shooting targeting the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US.
The alleged shooter, a 46-year-old white man, reportedly shouted “All Jews must die!” during the attack. After he was taken into custody, he told a law enforcement official that he believed Jews “were committing a genocide to his people”, a central white nationalist conspiracy theory. The gunman, who is awaiting trial and has pleaded not guilty, apparently had an active profile on an extremist social media site, where he accused Jewish people of trying to bring “evil” Muslims into the US, and wrote that a refugee aid organisation “likes to bring invaders in that kill our people”.

October 2018
Man attempted to enter black church before allegedly killing two black people in a supermarket in Kentucky, US.
A witness said that during the attack, the alleged shooter said: “Whites don’t kill whites.” His two victims, Maurice Stallard, 69, and Vickie Lee Jones, 67, were both black. Shortly before the shooting he had attempted to enter a nearby, predominantly black church, which was locked. The suspect was charged with hate crimes.

August 2017
Heather Heyer was killed and dozens injured after a car ploughed into anti-Nazi protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia, US.
After authorities shut down a violent white supremacist and neo-Nazi rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, one of the men who had been photographed with a white supremacist group drove his car into a crowded street full of counter-protesters. Heather Heyer, 32, who was there protesting the far-right supporters, was killed. Dozens more were injured, many seriously. The killer had been obsessed with Hitler as a teenager, according to a former teacher. He was sentenced to life in prison.

June 2017
A man called Makram Ali was killed and 12 people injured after a van ploughed into worshippers outside a mosque in Finsbury Park, United Kingdom.
The killer, who has been jailed for life, shouted: “I want to kill all Muslims – I did my bit,” after the van attack, according to witnesses. He had been radicalised online and over Twitter, a judge concluded, and avidly consumed anti-Muslim propaganda from prominent rightwing figures.

May 2017
Two men stabbed to death after intervening in an anti-Muslim rant, Portland, Oregon, US.
Two men were killed and one injured after they tried to intervene to protect young women on a public train who were being targeted with an anti-Muslim tirade. Their alleged killer shouted “Free speech or die” later in a courtroom, and “Death to Antifa! You call it terrorism, I call it patriotism!” The suspect is awaiting trial.

March 2017
Timothy Caughman stalked and killed by a white supremacist with a sword, New York, US.
The alleged killer later pleaded guilty and was sentenced to life behind bars.

Caughman, a 66-year-old “can and bottle recycler”, had lively social media accounts full of photographs with celebrities such as Oprah Winfrey. His killer, an American military veteran, said he targeted a random black man on the street in New York City as a “practice run” for a bigger attack.

January 2017
Six people killed during evening prayers at a mosque in Quebec City, Canada.
One of the victims, Azzeddine Soufiane, was killed as he attempted to tackle the gunman. Nineteen people were also injured in the shooting, which the convicted gunman said was prompted by Justin Trudeau’s tweet that refugees were welcome in Canada, and that “diversity is strength”. Those comments from the Canadian prime minster followed US president Donald Trump’s travel ban on people from several Muslim-majority countries. The shooter, who said he feared refugees would kill his family, had previously been known as an aggressive online troll .

June 2016
Labour MP Jo Cox shot and stabbed to death, UK.
Cox was a supporter of Britain staying in the European Union. She was attacked a week before the EU referendum vote in 2016. The man convicted of killing her was a white supremacist obsessed with the Nazis and apartheid-era South Africa. He shouted: “This is for Britain,” “Keep Britain independent” and “Britain first” as he killed her.

October 2015
Three killed in attack on school in Trollhättan, Sweden.
The attacker targeted a local high school with a high percentage of immigrant students. Police said students and teacherswith darker skinwere targeted. Three died, including 15-year-old Ahmed Hassan, who was born in Somalia and had recently moved to Sweden.

June 2015
Nine people killed during Bible study at a historic black church in Charleston, South Carolina, US.
The nine victims included elderly longtime church members at the Mother Emanuel AME church, and Clementa Pinckney, a state senator. The shooter, a self-avowed white supremacist, said he wanted to start a race war, and that he was concerned about “black-on-white crime”. He has been convicted of murder and hate crimes.

April 2014
Three killed at Jewish centre and retirement home in Overland Park, Kansas, US.
A former Ku Klux Klan leader shot and killed three people, one of them just 14 years old. He was later convicted of murder. He said he believed Jews were destroying the white race, and that diversity was a kind of genocide. None of his victims were Jewish, but he said he considered two of them to be accomplices to Jewish people.

September 2013
Rapper and anti-fascist activist Pavlos Fyssas stabbed to death in Piraeus, Greece.
A senior member of Greece’s neo-Nazi Golden Dawn party was imprisoned after confessing to the killing.

August 2012
Six worshippers killed in a shooting targeting a Sikh temple in Oak Creek, Wisconsin.
The dead included the temple president, Satwant Singh Kaleka. The shooter, a “frustrated neo-Nazi” who had played in white power bands, was a regular on racist websites, and died in the attack. He had previously talked to one colleague in the US military about a “racial holy war that was coming” and told another he was a “race traitor” for dating a Latina woman.

July 2011
77 people killed in attacks on Utøya island and in Oslo, Norway.
A bomb attack, followed by a shooting that targeted the island summer youth camp of Norway’s Labor party. The shooter, who was convicted and is in prison, wanted to prevent an “invasion of Muslims” and deliberately targeted politically active young people.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

(Note that evidence is not another iteration of your OPINION ... but something along the lines of arrest records, etc.)

I just watched the press conference and Trump's blonde spokesperson said the DOJ is the only one with Antifa evidence. So that's all we have to go by is a rumour the DOJ has proof.

Meanwhile, the 3 murdering cops are still free.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Makes you wonder why groups connected to these supremacy groups are not as relevant as Antifa.

More than 175 killed worldwide in last eight years in white nationalist-linked attacks
At least 16 high-profile attacks have been motivated by white nationalist conspiracy theories.

When it comes to labeling terrorist organizations...

Or am I misunderstanding something?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I just watched the press conference and Trump's blonde spokesperson said the DOJ is the only one with Antifa evidence. So that's all we have to go by is a rumour the DOJ has proof.

Meanwhile, the 3 murdering cops are still free.

So we cant take antifas own word for it?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join