It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11 Universe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Dear Stephen Hawkins think that there are 11 universes.Just phototrons can travel through these 11 universes via black holes,but going out of these 11 universes is IMPOSSIBLE.

Seems a bit "crazy" but why does both USA and UK presidents invite him to their private rooms and talk with him hours?

Is that guy from outside of this world?

[edit on 14-3-2005 by pazzo]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:22 AM
link   
???

Need input, Stephanie.

Also, it's Stephen Hawking, and 'photon'.

If ya want people here to take you seriously, ya might wanna check your spelling, and your sources.

Speaking of sources, what are they?

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
More like 11 Dimensions, some which may be universes parallel to ours. If you have a about three hours to spare, and a decent internet connection, you may want to check this PBS series out: The Elegant Universe.

You'll need either QuickTime or RealVideo. Chapter 4 of Hour 3 deals with parallel universes, but due to some concepts that are brought up earlier in the show you may not grasp it all. So I really would recommend watching it from beginning to end.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   

why does both USA and UK presidents invite him to their private rooms and talk with him hours?

?

Why not? The man is recognized universally as being highly intelligent and even, dare I say, brilliant.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Thank you cmd

@oizel
And ,not even "photon"
i knew I was not remembering,it should be "graviton"

Do not get worried,I am serious.

@last message

Every human being knows he is clever.But reaching to 11 paralel universes isn't a bit hard at 2005?Why should presidents sped hours for 11 universes?

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazzo
Dear Stephen Hawkins think that there are 11 universes.Just phototrons can travel through these 11 universes via black holes,but going out of these 11 universes is IMPOSSIBLE.

Seems a bit "crazy" but why does both USA and UK presidents invite him to their private rooms and talk with him hours?

Is that guy from outside of this world?

I would hardly say "crazy" the man is a genious, just like the scientists of the past whose ideas were thought of as "crazy". In time we discovered these "crazy" ideas proved to be true as I am sure his will to. Another brilliant imo theoretical physicist Michio Kaku believes our universe is just one of countless universes. You can check out his stuff at www.mkaku.org

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   
pazzo, I think CMDRKEENKID is right. I've read some of Hawking's work, and he does profess 11 dimensions, but I don't think that he put a limit on the number of universes. There could be more than can be counted. Dimensions and universes aren't the same thing. Plus, our senses allow us to notice about 3 1/2 dimensions. (Height, Width, Depth, and half of time), so even speculating on other dimensions is kinda difficult without knowledge of advanced theoretical physics and mathematics. It is fun to ponder, though.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   
This man cannot even move or speak anymore. He is virtually dead. How can he be so smart when he cannot convey his ideas. Most of what he suppossedly said is spoken by a guy who follows him around. His visions of the universe are more rediculous every year. He has tried to use high level mathematics to establish his view of 11 dimensions. Anyone who knows anything about the level of math this man has used knows that much of it can be written in a way to find a solution to any problem. Ill wait for proof of these speculations of his. And for all the people who think a black hole is a hole, your dead wrong. Hawking is trying to make his research sound good by claiming black holes lead to other universes and time periods. A black hole is a massive collapsed star that sucks in everyhting around it due to its massive gravitational pull and extremly compressed space. The density of, I believe, a white dwarf is such that if you had a pinhead size of it, when dropped it would fall directly to the center of earth and through the other side and vibrate back and forth until it centered at the center, if that makes sense. This is becasue the pinhead weighs like a billion tons or something rediculous like that.

Train

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 04:54 AM
link   
BT,

Your lack of knowledge with regards to Stephen Hawking and his theories is staggering. Furthermore, your attitude towards him is repulsive.

He is a genuis and a genuinely nice guy.

Please put aside your cretinous misconceptions.

BHR

top topics

join