It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Prosecutors Arrest St. Louis Man for Distributing Information to Create Napalm

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: chelsdh
Oh no.... guess I need to stop limiting my kids' sugar intake 😮

No, give them Sugar Crisps and a triple espresso.

Sugar burns and is sticky, too.

I have no idea about high fructose corn syrup, though.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

How about some nice banana peels?

Saute them gently.

As for the OP, I don't think its a big secret, I would bet a quick search, shows this. Not sure about whether he was inciting.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

How about Honey Smacks? (mandala- I recall it being Sugar Smacks- but oh well.)

Just smacks.

Made me totally normal.

Grandma used to say..nothin cures the crazies like a few smacks!

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

How about some nice banana peels?

Saute them gently.

As for the OP, I don't think its a big secret, I would bet a quick search, shows this. Not sure about whether he was inciting.

Someone wants Ferguson to burn down. They didnt quite get the result they wanted last time.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

It was only a matter of time to self ignition...arsonist karma?

youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

I'm sorry, but. LOL!!! Serves him right. Somebody should've shouted, " Break out the hotdogs and marshmallows!"

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
F it. Just give it to everyone let everyone blow each other up. I'm so sick of this prison I could puke. Bunch of punks running around screaming EQUALITY! RACISM! while doing the exact opposite of what theyre yelling about. I have never seen the earth so filled with so many useless moronic self important humans as it is now.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I am well aware.
Thanks though

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

My bet is that he was just a dumb kid who got talked into doing it. Some of these idiots try to make Molotovs using plastic bottles.
The originals were made by chemistry students at the Sorbonne and had no gasoline or wick but on breaking would ignite the German tanks below by reacting with the grease and paint [or skin and uniforms.]

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

My bet is that he was just a dumb kid who got talked into doing it. Some of these idiots try to make Molotovs using plastic bottles.
The originals were made by chemistry students at the Sorbonne and had no gasoline or wick but on breaking would ignite the German tanks below by reacting with the grease and paint [or skin and uniforms.]

naphthenic acid and palmitic acid.. but anyway, I think its the issue that if you DO manage to figure out how to make it, and its not rocket science, the burns are such that you really cant treat them. They burn hot and deep. It would be a nightmare on an American street... and for these idiots to even consider using it is insane. Its easy enough to light a building on fire, this was being made for human collateral.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Actually, Na Palm refers to the sodium salt of palmitic acid to gel the gasoline. Napthenic acids work the same way.

The originals had no flammable hydrocarbons or palmitates.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Actually, Na Palm refers to the sodium salt of palmitic acid to gel the gasoline. Napthenic acids work the same way.

The originals had no flammable hydrocarbons or palmitates.

NA is the NAphthenic acid and the PALM is the palmitic acid.. that equals napalm. It was aluminum soap, the NAphthenic acid from crudes and the palmitic from coconut oil . That was the original. The second one included gas and benzene. What this kid was promoting was lo-tek.. with polystyrene and gas. They use the polystyrene for the stickiness.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

You are correct and my memory is wrong.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
During a time of rioting in the streets and looting and such, spreading that kind of information on the fly is definitely against the law...

Site that statute.

18 U.S.C. § 2101 - U.S. Code - Unannotated Title 18. Crimes and Criminal Procedure § 2101. Riots

Inciting people to make Napalm when riots are underway for obvious purposes.

It's certainly NOT protected free speech. Under other mitigating circumstances telling someone how to make napalm wouldn't be a big problem legally.

CONTEXT... It's all about context.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

You are correct and my memory is wrong.

Meh.. who needs napalm anyway, we have bic lighters and lots of hand sanitizer. LOL!

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

I was just saying that I was aware you have read it as well.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Inciting people to make Napalm when riots are underway for obvious purposes.

Giving people a readily available chemical formula is not incitement, telling them to use it is incitement, I'm not seeing it.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Did someone bring up the Anarchist's Cookbook? The one that explains how to get high off of bananas, and how to get free phone calls at the payphone using a Captain Crunch whistle?

There are only like two or three sections in that thing that are worth reading.

With what we have nowadays most of the "cookbook" is useless.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join