It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Prosecutors Arrest St. Louis Man for Distributing Information to Create Napalm

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

On May 27, Hunt allegedly posted step-by-step instructions on how to create napalm at home, using gasoline and Styrofoam. In another post, he wrote that “napalm is an enormously destructive weapon. It’s very sticky and can adhere to the skin even after ignition, causing terrible burns.”
Federal Prosecutors Arrest St. Louis Man for Distributing Information to Create Napalm Following George Floyd’s Death

was just looking at news this morning checking the "Hot Sheets" you know "the best investigating reporting on the planet". anyways i came across the above. now why do you think this guy posted this? well he says so in his post.

now this is gonna be helpful for later

sorry POS is inciting and teaching people how to vandalize. hope they lock his ass up for years.

oh and facebook has left his page up.

his facebook and a screen shot of the full post.
Marcus Marlvin Hunt
[Snipped]

edit on 1-6-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Jun 1 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Slap him in jail.Follow his connections up.Remediate.Move on.
edit on 1-6-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

for a very long time.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
That's years too late.

Youtube has shown people how to do that for years.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Not sure if distributing a well-known chemical formula is something that will hold up in court. Did he advocate or advise people to use it while rioting?

edit on 1-6-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

It's literally a page out of this book

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

yes it has, but when you add it will be helpful for later. that's teaching those that didn't know, and adding it will be helpful for later. that is inciting and teaching.

there's no telling how many of the sjw's read that post and did just what he posted and used it later.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

I never made anything from that book when I was a kid including the napalm formula.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Arresting people for sharing knowledge sounds wrong.

Are we banning books yet?

Are we censoring the internet, radio, and television?

Oh wait, "we" are doing all of that, so even though what this guy is doing is sort of wrong and definitely for the wrong reasons, we should be defending his right to do it to the death.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

#metoo

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

Are we banning books yet?

Twitters been doing that for years in the form of tweets.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Twitter isn't the government. Learn how the Constitution functions.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Never said it was.

Learn how to read comments.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

The other poster was implying, since this thread is about the government arresting the person handing out the napalm formula, that the next step would be book banning. Twitter is not relevant to the conversation since it isn't the government, using them is just your lame way to not deal with the topic, it's called a 'whataboutism' and you are the legendary grand master of whataboutisms.

edit on 1-6-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because Q indicted it

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Normally information like this can be shared and is if one is looking, however.....

During a time of rioting in the streets and looting and such, spreading that kind of information on the fly is definitely against the law, the same as yelling fire in a theater.

Try getting out of that in any district court even with a good lawyer. One of those past administration friendly judges might let it slide.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I made it as a teenager in the 1970's.
There wasn't an Internet then.
I didn't even have the Anarchist's Cookbook.
Just the library at my public school.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
During a time of rioting in the streets and looting and such, spreading that kind of information on the fly is definitely against the law...

Site that statute.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Twitter actually is playing pretty fast and loose with their 230 status.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

I don't really care, they're a private company, let the free market deal with them.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Not sure if distributing a well-known chemical formula is something that will hold up in court.

Federal Prosecutors say it is.

Did he advocate or advise people to use it while rioting?

why yes he has,

his words,

‘I am trying to give y’all good information on weapons, armaments that you might need later on,” he said on Facebook.

it also has a video of him saying this.

St. Louis man provided napalm recipe in wake of George Floyd protests, federal charges say

who is gonna need napalm to defend themselves in a riot? well maybe someone being attack by the rioters could use it against them.

plus it seems he is basically homeless living in a red roof inn. think he might have a axe to grind.

two reason i say this,

one is the red roof inn thing in the article, and the other is this,

“Marcus Hunt has been unhoused in St. louis for the last 10 months due to lack of identification. He was born in Alaska on an Air Force Base and has had significant trouble obtaining an ID and Birth Certificate. Because of this, he has trouble with trying to get employment, housing and many other needed necessities. Marcus is an exceptional human, his passion for helping others , spreading his positive energy through art, his activism and organizing the unhoused. Luckly Marcu…

For the People - STL

so his passion for helping others includes

‘I am trying to give y’all good information on weapons, armaments that you might need later on,”

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join