It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Veritas

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Remember one Bernie Sanders staffer Kyle Jurek.

This is who you need to interrogate right now.

This plan was already in place, it merely needed to be tweeked after it's subsequent discovery.

I believe this is what's happening in your beautiful country right now.

This is no longer, and probably have never been about George Floyd.

edit on 1-6-2020 by 19Bones79 because: Faulty vid

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   

edit on 1-6-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Thanks man I got it to work.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79
Ok....

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Project Veritas has proven itself repeatedly to be untrustworthy, lying purveyors of clipped together videos and lies.

Totally discredited as a source. Religiously repeated by the right-wing media.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Watched it.

What I take from this is these guys have a lot of twisted logic and also disrespect their own democratic idea, for the better cause spawn violence ... because some twisted reference on how Germans had to be re-educated to not be nazi.

Oh and also Gulags were some sort of vacational re-education with at least minimum wage, was not "that bad"... next sentence talking about 12 hour shifts so rich men know where they belong. Contradicting much?

It mirrors my observations that these people just use everything to make up some ill-logic train of thoughts, to justify their own madness.

I see a lot of strings attached to them and the most dangerous thing is, in their deluded view of the world, they actually may think they do the right thing, when they wish cities to burn and blow up.

Yeah that is terrorism at it's finest for me.

edit on 1-6-2020 by Shibari because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You think the way I interpret what he said is incorrect?

You mean to tell me that "cities will burn" means anything else and that it was taken out of context?

Sorry I'm not buying it.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Project Veritas has proven itself repeatedly to be untrustworthy, lying purveyors of clipped together videos and lies.

That's simply not true.
The full context of many conversations they have recorded are very clear.
They are most certainly biased - but in the sense that they seenm to always go after issues that are 'right-wing'. However, they have uncovered some uncomfortable truths about the dirt in left wing politics and the radical nature of far left groups.

If there were a similar organisation getting video inside far right organisations, and right wing politics I am pretty sure we'd see much of the same.

edit on 1/6/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

(post by watchitburn removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Whether or not it's directly the Bernie Bro organization doing this? There's no way to say. However, that would be the radical leftist mindset that would be behind this kind of thing on display.

Never forget, the man who shot up the Congressional baseball practice and nearly succeeded in murdering Steve Scalise was a Bernie Bro, likely had this mindset.

I don't doubt they circulate in various organizations and associations.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Sounds like Kyles a bit edgy.

Might need a holiday. Shall we set up a crowd funder to send him for a little break?

I hear the beaches of Cuba are wonderful this time of year.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

I hear China has wonderful camps, almost like gulags!

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Gryphon66

That's simply not true.
The full context of many conversations they have recorded are very clear.
They are most certainly biased - but in the sense that they seenm to always go after issues that are 'right-wing'. However, they have uncovered some uncomfortable truths about the dirt in left wing politics and the radical nature of far left groups.

If there were a similar organisation getting video inside far right organisations, and right wing politics I am pretty sure we'd see much of the same.

The hack jobs they routinely present as facts are also clear. There has NEVER been anything actionable in a court of law in their productions, and frankly, not even in the wider court of public opinion.

Their product is raw meat for the right-wing media base ... nothing more. The above is even more desperate than usual.
edit on 1-6-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Tulpa

I hear China has wonderful camps, almost like gulags!

He doesn't look healthy enough.

Even the Chinese would consider his organs useless offal.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

I feel bad for you bud.

Having to defend such a point of view.

Carry on.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Bernie conned his followers.

The DNC conned Bernie.

And that's all someone else's fault because...?

Logic?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Mo re evidence that this is action by radicals egging on the riots.

These are the children of the left. They're organized and they have plans. They have targets and they know what they're doing.

The chickens are coming home to roost.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   

LMFAO. No, they absolutely have not. That is some fantasy that lefties tell themselves everytime Veritas exposes another one of their heroes. They have been taken to court many times and never had to take anything down. Meanwhile, many outlets have been forced by the court to print retractions on hit pieces they do on Project Veritas and James O'Keefe.

Cope more, lib.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The only reason they are seen to have a "right wing bias" is because they are always going after the MSM and Big Tech, which are wholly biased for the Democrats.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

So Protect Veritas didn't collaborate with the Justice Department to submit doctored footage in the case against the #J20 protestors only to have the case thrown out when this fact was brought to attention of the judge?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join