It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has failed as a leader

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

It is called comparison not whataboutism. Anything original to add?
edit on Junpm30pmf0000002020-06-02T13:15:54-05:000154 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Trump was the man when he had he balls to use a moab...mother of all bombs

Do you hear about ISIS?

Trump got rid of that Obamacare fine for not having health insurance.

We can now say merry Christmas instead of felix navidad

Guy never uses a teleprompter

Donating his salary

Just a huge difference then Obama who made it his goal to close Guantanamo bay and release terrorist.

4 more of trump easy.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

That's funny because I don't recall Obama hiding in a bunker while America burned.

Speaking of comparisons.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DustDoses

That's funny because I don't recall Obama hiding in a bunker while America burned.

Speaking of comparisons.

Because the mob would attack trump and kneel before Obama. If Obama had a lot of sons he would be right there with them.

All of these rioters are Democrat voters

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
These people would have tried to burned down The White House if democrats where in power that is how crazy some of them are...Obama learned the hard way who really is in control..
edit on 2-6-2020 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)
I'm afraid these Antifa and anarchist will learn the hard way who is really n control....Yes there will be more George Floyd like murders and racist cop killings in the future.......However most of these people are peaceful protesters..Let them learn no politician is going to ever fix this problem...If they want to fix something they need to fix their families.
edit on 2-6-2020 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DustDoses

You are right. He sent in the military to quell the rioters. He also put down the police that led to 9 officers dying in Texas and Louisiana.

You do not recall because you do not want to. Not part of your narrative of ORange Hate...

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Looks like you FAILED to make your point.....TWICE, in the OP and then this pathetic reply.

Face it, being president is a no win situation no matter what you do or don't do. No matter what position the president or anyone with any power takes there's always going to be a person or group of people that takes the opposite position.

Name ONE thing that the whole nation has agreed upon and I'll call you a liar.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Agreed. But I think he's also failed as a person.
I mean, think about it...
In everyone's life, you work, you eat, you sleep, you love. Maybe you're rich, maybe you're poor.
In the end, happiness is what matters.
And Trump is so unhappy he can't even face reality.
Sad...
Really

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Didn't you left winger Democrat types say a couple weeks ago that Trump had no power over the governors, ( who by the way Democrat govs had no problem locking down entire states of working people and forcing them to stay in their homes and arresting them for violating that, and now they are letting looting and rioting and burning businesses happen) and now you expect him to do stuff the governors won't do. It is first the governor's duty....that's WHY they are governors of entire states, to govern.

If Trump had mobilized the US Army right away, you would say he's a fascist. In fact Don Lemon did call him a Dictator.
Let's just face it, leftists hate Trump no matter what he does or doesn't do.
Why don't you hate the Minnesota governor ? Just like Ferguson right?????
Why don't you criticize the mayor of Minneapolis, who said the protesters just need to do social distancing. How completely ridiculous. In fact history shows that the National Guard was deployed in Ferguson at 10 days, and one day later it began to disperse.
Supposedly, Minnesota called up National Guard 3 days ago......

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Um yah looks like you spoke too soon.... the Prez came out and walked around .....

He was even holding a bible. I remember when Obama mocked conservatives saying they all are "clinging to their guns and bibles". Actually, that reminds me of Karl Marx writing that religion is the opiate of the masses. But I guess rioting and looting is better huh.

edit on 3-6-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MadMaXXX

21 pages....

That is not a fail.

Your 5th post on ATS certainly is. There was a time when ATS was more balanced, currently it has become an alt-right eco-chamber as evident in this thread.

Tell me what leadership qualities do you see in Trump?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: MadMaXXX

21 pages....

That is not a fail.

Your 5th post on ATS certainly is. There was a time when ATS was more balanced, currently it has become an alt-right eco-chamber as evident in this thread.

Tell me what leadership qualities do you see in Trump?

ATS is not an alt-right echo chamber. This whole leftist tactic of everyone who doesn't agree with me, is alt-right, ist, ism, etc... is played out. Perhaps, you should set your huge ego aside and consider that maybe you are Alt-Left. The fact that all your talking points come from leftist MSM proves you don't even think for yourself.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

Speaking of comparisons.

Because the mob would attack trump and kneel before Obama. If Obama had a lot of sons he would be right there with them.

Hahaha, too funny, you actually believe that don't you.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: kyosuke

Seriously? How long have you been here? There used to be distrust of all government officials. This place is a shell of what it used to be.

Also, fact based links are glossed over and ignored when it comes to dear leader or the posts are deemed " fake news" "but Obama"
"Deep state" "Hillary is the devil" unless it comes from Fox News or the dear leader.

Even in those cases we can't go by dear leaders words because " thats not what he said" or when proof is given " no that's not what he meant" or " no he's such a stable genius he's playing 64d chess and he's just so smart no one will ever understand"

Sigh..

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Well, actually, comparison means that you present additional examples that somehow relate to the first with nuance.

Whataboutism is a rhetorical attempt to deny the proposition by bringing up pointless counter-examples that mean little.

Whataboutism is a special case of the "gish gallop."

More generally referred to as "red herring."

/shrug

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Bloodworth

Speaking of comparisons.

Hahaha, too funny, you actually believe that don't you.

Lol, you belive the mob like trump?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

The "mob" is as fake as "ANTIFA" in this context.

These are American citizens exercising their Constitutional rights. Apparently some fascists have a problem with that.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

These are American citizens exercising their Constitutional rights. Apparently some fascists have a problem with that.

Show me in the Constitution where it says you can burn and loot businesses and assault police officers.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: kyosuke

ATS is not 100% alt-right, but the majority of its most vocal members are. If you can not see that, you are truly blind. Also cut the crap that I subscribe the MSM narrative, I have not cable in a decade. It is a shallow insult that shows your inability to think above an elementary level.

You did not answer the question, what leadership qualities does Trump have?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Show me in the Constitution where it says you can burn and loot businesses and assault police officers.

Show me where I claimed that was in the Constitution.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join