It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has failed as a leader

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

What was Trump's election campaign moto ? Make America Great Again.

Trump has not taken all of the people with him, he has kept a fractured society even more fractured.

Instead of making America " Great Again " he has sent it backwards.

My opinion anyway.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink.

That isn't on Trump.

Unless your domestic terrorists like Antifa.

Then you just beat,kick,murder,loot,burn until they do.
edit on 1-6-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Your example is 100% arguable at best.

Sorry about Hillary!

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Sorry about Hillary!

Had Clinton won.

The police still wouldn't be reformed.

Trumps predecessor had 8 years to reform it, and made us buy healthcare instead.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink.

That's when some form of encouragement should be used.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Trumps predecessor had 8 years to reform it, and made us buy healthcare instead.

Well of course he would want us to have health care with China working on
covid.

I mean he does really care about us you know? I farted!

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Vote for Biden and you'll get a President who has no ego or mind.

A double bonus should make you real happy!

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Saying something to patch things up is what every president has done in my lifetime when we have a crisis....until now.

We have a president who is adding to the chaos with his twitter feed. That is NOT leadership.

As I said, this thread will likely be hijacked by non-sense, mostly attacking me without addressing the issue.

Look how many stars your posts get despite their complete lack of substance.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   

I am sorry we disagree.

I offer you some educational material.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Sorry about Hillary!

Ok then, how strong must your programming be to think because an Aussie thinks trump is an idiot that they must support Satan's mother instead.

They're both sucubuses, not worthy of leadership, they are boils growing under your armpits like the black death.

Wake up already, you're enabling these p parasites through your blind devotion, congratulations on your rank of useful idiot.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Remember when trump called for the son of a b:#$* kapernick to be fired for peacefully protesting police brutality? Now instead of going after the cop with that same energy he tweets out historically racist dog whistles like when the looting starts the shooting starts yet claims not to know where that quote came from and saying he will sic dogs on protestors. Remember the historical images of dogs being used on protestors during the civil rights movement? Instead of calling for calm he fuels the fires of pent up aggression and hostility of the people. Trump is a terrible leader and he has shown it with his temper tantrums throughout the covid crisis and now as America burns he hides in his bunker and tweets "fake news" well fake you Trump, fake you.
edit on 1-6-2020 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Many of us understand this, thank you for being aware of the divide Trump has caused.

Those who believe that Trump's divisiveness has not played a major role in the current situation are at best willfully ignorant.

I do not know what this week will lead to. I can only hope it leads to reform instead of more toleration laws and enforcement.

The first step to fixing a problem is recognizing that a problem exists. Many of us know that racism that and police brutality are still a problem. Now after the Ahmaud Arbery shooting and the George Floyd arrest and death atbthe hands of an officer with a history of brutality and the resulting protests turned to widespread civil unrest, those who have ignored the problem can no longer turn a blind eye to the injustice.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:47 AM
link   

President Trump has failed here. Instead of addressing the nation, he has gone on twitter writing inflammatory non-sense. He continues to drive a wedge in this nation and refuses to admit mistakes have been made.

I got substance for ya! Only a twit would try to site a lack of leadership in
The President regarding firestorm protests that were very likely pre fueled
and primed by blithering Joe Biden's straight up lunacy.

There is just something wrong with people like you!

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   

I know I'm not American and that many on here will say this has nothing to do with me.
But as President of The United States of America his actions affect every single person on earth.
Trump is the single most powerful man alive today, his power and influence dwarf that of any other person.
And as such his every act and deed has an impact of one sort or another on us all.

That is the role the United States has taken upon itself and one that it has revelled and delighted in.

POTUS has become the figurehead of the USA, the embodiment of American power and glory.

And no-one, and I mean absolutely no-one, has relished this role as Trump has.
He has wallowed in it, he has broadcast this to everyone - the whole world - at every given opportunity.

Personally; with regard to Trump I was very much a fence sitter.
At times I thought 'Thank God, at last someone who is saying it as it is". He was frank and honest and at times actually backed his words with action.....a rarity in any politician the world over.
But at other times it scared the crap out of me that someone with his tendency for knee jerk reactions and to speak without thinking wielded so much power.

But his constant ability to mispeak, say the first thing that comes into his mind, criticise, slander, bully, intimidate, ridicule and be outright rude and abusive to anyone who dared disagree with him and his policies or who he dislikes shames his position and the great nation he represents.

I've come to view him as a shake down merchant, a bully and a hustler and he disgraces the office with his actions.

I'm not going to comment on his economic policies; Americans know far better than I how effective they have been and how responsible for any upturn both they and he have been.
And I'm sure that will play a large part in whether he gets re-elected in Novemeber or not.
That's for America to decide.

But in this time of unprecedented global pandemic the whole world has looked to Trump for re-assurance and leadership....and he has been found sadly wanting.
His decision making has been confusing and reactive rather than inspiring and proactive.

On top of that his bullying and intimidation tactics have ratcheted up a notch or two.
Any dissenting voices are immediately demonised and any pertinent points they make are glossed over or simply ignored.

I know I'll be in for a lot of criticism from certain quarters here on ATS for this post but this man is a false prophet and is shaming a great nation.
The American people deserve so much better.

Sorry for the rant, another sunny day and unable to do so many things for so many reasons.

edit on 1/6/20 by Freeborn because: typo

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

I can assure I am well educated and do not need a dumbed down youtube video to explain things. Thank you for playing.
edit on 1-6-2020 by jrod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
Remember when trump called for the son of a b:#$* kapernick to be fired for peacefully protesting police brutality? Now instead of going after the cop with that same energy he tweets out historically racist dog whistles like when the looting starts the shooting starts yet claims not to know where that quote came from and saying he will sic dogs on protestors. Remember the historical images of dogs being used on protestors during the civil rights movement? Instead of calling for calm he fuels the fires of pent up aggression and hostility of the people. Trump is a terrible leader and he has shown it with his temper tantrums throughout the covid crisis and now as America burns he hides in his bunker and tweets "fake news" well fake you Trump, fake you.

Amazingly enough his loyal base ignore this and defend him regardless. I'm amazed his bonespurs didn't play up on the way to his bunker needing a stretcher to carry him.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Peacefull protests have been hijacked by both left and right extremists to incite riots, looting, and violence.

I am certain foreign enities also have their hands in this tactic.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Please do not insult that video. It was old before YouTube was thought about.

You obviously have never experienced Saturday morning cartoons.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   

'Peaceful' protests over a violent dead felon with a gun violence conviction of home invasion against a woman.

Trump haters really know how to pick their victims.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

That makes no sense.

What does Biden have to with this?

If you can not see that Trump is a poor leader after the pandemic and now the riots, then you are willfully ignorant.

edit on 1-6-2020 by jrod because: Ghost

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join