It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Floyd and Derek laundered money for 17 years.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

I found it odd that since the store was a check cashing business they were required by law to notify the police of the passing of counterfeit money.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

I have no idea.. and...
Neither does the op.
But since we are here making up fairy tales, that is mine and I am sticking to it!!

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
a reply to: StallionDuck

I found it odd that since the store was a check cashing business they were required by law to notify the police of the passing of counterfeit money.

That's the law in my state. As a matter of fact, you can be arrested just for using one unknowingly.

I'm going to say this and some people might not like it but this is where my thoughts take me...

You have a person who does not fit the status quo claiming they're going to bust up the gangster style mob that is the current political nest of vipers - This person wins the presidency. Sadly, that nest of vipers will do everything in their power to unseat this person. This is what I see. Leave no stone unturned.

How dare Trump take power from the elites and try to give it back to the people!

...and people are just eating it up for some strange reason. I really don't understand it. It definitely feels manufactured.. everything from day one.

Actually.... Everything since Hillary won the senate seat - Sans JFK Jr.

I think one day we'll get that whole "Young Fool... Now only at the end do you understand". This is why I think it'll get worse before it all stops abruptly.
edit on 3-6-2020 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The check cashing business got burned to the ground, but it was the tip of an iceberg. You follow the money, follow the money, ect. Plus backtrack Floyd to Texas and look into his finances. There will be paper trails up the Kazoo, including where Floyd's drugs came from, and when they meandered across our southern border. Looks like this Policeman's defense team has mountains to climb, presently.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi
They took that video down pretty quick.

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: staple
a reply to: vonclod
I will look for that info because, in the video I watched, they were wearing what to me looked like body armor.

In some areas EMS does wear body armor.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join