It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Bogdan Vechirko? -- Tanker truck driver who drove into the protesters today --

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Bogdan Vechirko. He drove his Tanker Semi Truck into a protest of thousands today.

Video:
minnesota.cbslocal.com...

I did a Facebook search on him. Report was that he was from Otsego MN. I found only one name match.

About 15 mins after I found his FB page.... all his photos were removed. Reports are... he was booked for assault. So how did his photos get removed?

Here is his mugshot...

heavy.com...

Here is a pic from his facebook page before it was removed. Note the Ukrainian flag in his fatigues....

files.abovetopsecret.com...

According to this article he is 35 years old.
Being held without bail.
Has donated to Donald Trump for president.

heavy.com...

Something isn't right here...
edit on (6/1/20) by AllSeeingI because: ADDED info

edit on (6/1/20) by AllSeeingI because: Title format edit

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   
First thing I thought of was Reginald Denny and if he thought of him he should’ve been scared #less .

Edit;

I’ve got some questions too. How did they know it’s the same Bogdan Vechirko . Why would anyone without a agenda immediately go looking to see if he gave the Donald Trump .

edit on 1-6-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Saw this on the local news from about 6 angles.

They wondered if he was intentionally trying to run down the protesters.

Unfortunately there was a few KEY issues that didn't support that theory.

Small things, easy to miss.

Like blowing his horn for 20 seconds to warn them, slowing down and dodging people.

If he was loaded, you can't just stop on a dime.

My personal theory is he was on an empty highway, trying to get through town and might have been running a bit hot(80 in a 60ish). Coming over a crest or around a corner and seeing the road filled with people, what would you do?

I'd probably lay on the horn, hit the breaks and swerve.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

There were a lot of people on that bridge and they don’t make a good barrier to a tanker truck. If he wanted to hit people he could’ve hit people and it wouldn’t slowed him down .

But he gave to trump so he must be bad !!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Ukranian nazi for hire?
Been plenty of them in politics.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Why would anyone without a agenda immediately go looking to see if he gave the Donald Trump .

Why would anyone not use wisdom when starting a thread ?
Because one once gave to Jimmy Carter they have to love peanuts , right ?
I did , and I don't .

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
This one may be beyond my power.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   
My 1st thought was Reginald Denny.

I will have to watch the vid, but after what happened to Denny, I would be very hesitant to stop.

Sad state of affairs!

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   

My first thought exactly too

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17
I'm sure anyone old enough, thinks of that.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Interesting comment under one of those videos:

"I was driving on 35W behind this semi and there were NO barricades or signs that the road was closed. There were around 15 other cars on the freeway with us. Again there were no diversions in place on the freeway to alert us that there were protesters ahead and we were traveling about 50mph as we came around the curve headed towards Washington Ave. Several protesters were standing on the freeway as we rounded the corner and they flagged us down and stopped us. Most of the vehicles turned around and went the wrong way on 35 and doubled back to the 94E split. A few cars and myself included turned and went up the 35W on ramp towards Washington Ave.

Do not be to quick to judge the semi driver until all of the facts are in. It could have just as easily have been me as I came around the corner. Very terrifying. I support justice for George Floyd and we have to be sure that we are not jumping to conclusions without the facts."

Watched several videos now and it could be right what the the comment says. If he was on a white supremacy murder trip, why wasn´t his truck loaded with fuel and brought to explosion, why did he stop and try to not run over people instead of plowing into the crowd? And that he tries to flee when the lynch mob is coming for him is understandable, it´s called survival instinct.

I am watching videos, live streams etc since days now and i noticed that there are really often white guys which seem to be organized, which act tactical(building barricades, using "shields", giving orders etc) and start the violence, noticed this a few times in several cities with protests in the last days. Imo these guys could be some kind of "Identitäre Bewegung" nazis like those in Europe, looking and acting like normal people, even like left wingers or Antifa. But they aren´t, they are Nazis acting like normal or left thinking people to reach their goals.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

It’s a tactic called nutpicking .

Where you take one of the most extreme members of a group . Then try to present them as a typical member of a group .

We don’t know if this fella did anything with a malice yet.

But that’s what Heavy R is doing .

(post by carewemust removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Couldn't this have been an accident? We had a bin Lorry driver have a stroke and he killed a whole family. Everyone was saying 'Terrorist' until it turned out to have been a 'good' old fashioned accident.

Oooooooh I see he donated to Trump. Weeell in that case it's obviously Trump's fault somehow.
In the same way it is white people's fault that shops get looted for trainers and TVs.

I get it.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   
If we wanted to do massive damage to crowd he could have easily this looks more like a accident then anything malicious.
A guy in Toronto inflicted heavy casualties in a Van by intentionally serving into a populated sidewalk.

I guy in a tanker vs a protest would have been devastating if his intentions were malicious.
It also could have been intentional I suppose but very poorly executed.
Time will tell I guess.

a reply to: AllSeeingI

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
First thing I thought of was Reginald Denny and if he thought of him he should’ve been scared #less .

Edit;

I’ve got some questions too. How did they know it’s the same Bogdan Vechirko . Why would anyone without a agenda immediately go looking to see if he gave the Donald Trump .

BINGO. Very good reference FallingDown.

For those of you not old enough to know who Reginald Denny is, he was the white truck driver dragged out of his truck and mercilessly beaten by blacks during the LA riots that followed the Rodney King verdict.

If you ever want to see some footage that will give the George Floyd killin a run for its money on the scale of disgust, see if you can track down the video of the attack on Reginald Denny.

The inference being with the Reginald Denny comparison being that he did "the right thing" by slowing his vehicle down in response to the unsafe traffic conditions resulting from the rioters presence on the road, and as a result, he was beaten within an inch of his life.

As one poster here recently put it, "for every action there is a reaction".

We have seen the playbook for what happens to white drivers when they slow down their vehicle during race riots in urban areas. The counteraction for that play is to keep. driving. Something tells me this won't be the last time we see this play out.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
This poster has created at least 2 threads that I've seen attempting to "dox" people from videos posted on the Internet.

IMO this type of behavior should constitute a Terms of Service violation and any threads of that nature should be taken down forthwith.

ATS does forbid "dox"ing as part of its policy statement.... doesn't it?

ATS is about exploring conspiracy theories, not a platform to pursue vigilantism against those deemed political opponents.
edit on 1-6-2020 by SleeperHasAwakened because: sp

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

That was my stance, I live here in the Cities and watched the whole thing and if he wanted to hit people he very easily could have and why would he slow down? If his intent was damage he could have blown through all those people and not stopped. My only question why he stopped was if the tanker was loaded and he intended on blowing it up which fortunately didn't happen.

I am still dumbfounded as to how he got that far in the first place. The roads were supposed to be closed and even if he was trapped in the system once the roads closed why were the police not blocking the roads like they were doing in St. Paul to protect the protestors?

Then you have the protestors getting upset at the cops for clearing the area so fast with gas and flash bangs, which I see both sides of the coin but the law officers didn't know his intentions or if the truck was going to blow up. Just a bad deal and once again really poor management of the situation by the officials in charge in my opinion.

Not only were the roads supposed to be closed for several minutes when this started they should have tried to steer the people away from the interstate, and if they could not they should have had officers well in front and behind in vehicles blocking the road

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
It's obvious. He was Russian (Ukrainian, same same).

On another thread a member makes the claim the Russians and Chi-Coms are behind these protests. You might ask yourself where's the evidence of this but that's where you're mislead. They are too sneaky to leave behind a breadcrumb trail.

In this case the truck driver was a KGB operative. Trump is his handler. It was a tanker truck. What do tanker trucks haul? Water. Water has 5 letters. What else has 5 letters? Brick. Like the piles of bricks lying around all these protests.

Wake up people!

***Maybe I need another cup of coffee this early? IDK

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Maybe we need to start sharing videos of that incident again so the younger ones will know why we think it's ok to plow through a crowd of unruly people. Here, I'll start.

When this all happened, I was so horrified. I would never hesitate to plow through a crowd of people like that. I have no sympathy for anyone who would get hit by blocking the roads for these situations. They want to cause trouble, they should suffer the consequences.

edit on 1-6-2020 by Ellie Sagan because: clarification

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AllSeeingI

Donated to Trump? Well, he can kiss his career and freedom goodbye. He's a white supremacist, racist, hatist, dickheadist, and anything else ending with "ist".

In reality, if he wanted to run over protesters, nothing would have stopped him. I love how they block your daily route and stop you from being able to perform your job - which could inevitably cost you your job - and then attack you if you dare touch them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join