It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Delivered Stacks Of Bricks? Piles Of Bricks Are Being Staged Indicating Riots Are Planned

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
It was those "military style" tactical planners....
Now, if you are having a hard time associating that phrase with antifa, I dont think you are alone.
I have no doubt that antifa is in the mix, they just dont strike me as the type to neatly stack bricks in strategic positions around a city for later use. They seem to be more of a make use of what you run across on the way to the party.

Nope......spare us...the benefit of the doubt does not ever go to the evil ones.

The Bricks were DEPLOYED as a wartime asset....and there will be NO NEGOTIATIONS...tell that to all your friends....to strap in or step out before the heat finds them.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Oh, come on...
Look at charlottwsville...
The only ones there that struck me as being anywhere close to using military tactics were the alt right. Antifa were using spray cans and lighters, pipes, whatever they found available on the streets. The alt right came marching in with tiki torches, shields, and guns.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I don't know why anyone would doubt that there's probably some funny business going on here. This whole thing has the same stench that is usually present with this kind of thing. Something just isn't right here. It's really not that easy to make a mountain out of a molehill like has happened here.
edit on 1-6-2020 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

If this is happening in urban, city areas there absolutely must be cameras on traffic lights/lamp posts/outside of businesses/etc.

If FBI or any investigators wanted to get to the bottom of how the bricks/rocks ended up in those places there should be no shortage of camera footage that could allow them to close in on those responsible

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
Oh, come on...
Look at charlottwsville...
The only ones there that struck me as being anywhere close to using military tactics were the alt right. Antifa were using spray cans and lighters, pipes, whatever they found available on the streets. The alt right came marching in with tiki torches, shields, and guns.

Exactly but this is ATS who is constantly in an online war against Democrats and Liberals. That's why you read what you read on here. I see antifa and white supremacists being really similar, really similar by the way.

They're not a group, so how can you label them as terrorist group? Trump is trying to label the behavior as terrorism and only if you're left and behave like that you're a terrorist, but white supremacists, they're good people.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

But... bricks on their own aren't weapons!

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The holes in some bricks are meant to save material in the mfg process. This also makes it lighter to handle for the bricklayer.

As a projectile, it has limitations...to much mass for anything beyond breaching a lock. About 1/2 a lightweight brick would be better for distance, but the best would be ribbed cinder blocks, which can be field dressed down to an ideal size for the longer effective range, or larger like a paver for brute energy transfer.

A few years ago, we had some youth in PA dropping rocks off an overpass. It's all fun and games until someone looses brain matter.

edit on 1-6-2020 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Anyone who suspected the cops are delivering the bricks-

www.youtube.com...

cant embed video sorry.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I thank those pavers are being secured in a police facility after being found. I don't think they would use a police vehicle and be in uniform if they were putting them out to be used in the rioting.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge
I hope that is the case.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Who Delivered Stacks Of Bricks?

The brick fairy.

He's over worked and under paid and has started a go fund me account.

Donations are much appreciated.
edit on 2-6-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join