It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Delivered Stacks Of Bricks? Piles Of Bricks Are Being Staged Indicating Riots Are Planned

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
We have reports and pictures of "piles of bricks" being stacked in areas where there is no construction. Not cinder blocks but old style small bricks that of course the rioters are using as weapons. My question is where did they come from? Who delivered them? I would love for the police or FBI to find out and tell us all who purchased them and then prosecute them publicly.

www.breitbart.com...

Protest observers in Dallas saw multiple piles of bricks in areas where there is no reported construction. One of those locations is said to be near the Dallas County Courthouse.

It is not currently known who placed the bricks in this location or why.

One Twitter user posted that multiple piles of “pre-stacked bricks” were found outside businesses in San Francisco.

In Fayetteville, North Carolina, another pile of bricks were seen with no construction in the area.

+17 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

A big pallet of hand-sized bricks were placed on a corner in Brooklyn yesterday too. If this remains a mystery much longer, we'll know that Law Enforcement is "in" on it, because there are thousands of cameras in every metro area these days.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Thread here

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
After a short google search I found multiple videos and pictures of brick piles showing up, and rumors of select protesters wearing earpieces that appear to be coordinating with each other and guiding the crowds.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Bricks are readily identifiable and can be traced to the source by composition. Maker, and seller

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I just posted this in another thread, but it fits here as well-

I went to both the Miami and Ft. Lauderdale protests this weekend. More as an observer than a participant, though I do support the protest.

I’m in 100% belief that there’s a group of people turning these protests into riots intentionally.

Miami was a peaceful protest for hours. I was gone before people started going crazy.

Today in Ft Lauderdale, same thing. The organizers had a few speeches and made it VERY clear this was to be a peaceful protest, all of them denouncing the violence and lootings.

As my wife and I were leaving, a woman came up to us and pointed at two guys walking across the street from us and said “Those guys over there are white supremacist and are trying to start a riot!”

First of all, I can’t tell you if they were supremacists or not from their appearance.They were only carrying beers in their hands and I don’t know what was in their backpacks. Probably more beer.

One of the guys yelled across the street “SHUT THE F*CK UP LADY!”, and they continued walking towards the main body of people. About 45 seconds later, someone in the crowd yelled out “THIS GUY JUST CALLED ME A N****ER LOVER AND THEY’RE TRYING TO START SH^T!!”, and there were the two guys, standing right next to the person who yelled out.

The woman who initially said it to us was 10ft from us, with a different group of people. There’s no way she could have ran up there, told other people in the protest what she told us and ran back. Since we were far enough away to GTFO if SHTF, we stayed a couple more minutes to watch. As those two guys moved around the protest, you’d hear the occasional “GET THE F^CK OUT OF HERE!”, “NO! THAT’S NOT WHAT WE’RE HERE FOR!”

Shortly after we left, rioting started and a curfew was called.

I rarely wear my tin-hats these days, but something is going on with these riots. The 2-3 hours before those guys showed up were truly great, amazing speakers, a feeling of unity, a very positive feeling during a very trying time. Up front, these guys both appeared to be regular, middle-class guys. Well groomed, trendy haircuts, fit, nice clothes. Not the type you’d perceive as ready to loot or vandalize

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I see one problem with getting information on those. They are not bricks. Bricks have holes in them. Those are pavers. They are used for roads, driveways, landscaping and sidewalks. Almost never for buildings. I hope this information helps track the source.

Paver

edit on 6 1 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I'm not really into using the saying glass half full or empty, so I'd butcher it, but I like to rephrase ATS and say this, this way, "there were protests, and vandals started rioting." Seems like phrasing things only as riots all the time on here is asking for an argument.

Anyhow, good, I hope this brick laying gets exposed.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I'm still rooting for pallets of guns n ammo. Make it so Soros.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
A dollar a brick

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Not all bricks have holes in them.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

Go into a commercial building supply company and ask for a bunch of bricks without holes without also getting a lot of any regular ones. They will look at you funny. The bricks that don't have holes are like the corner tiles. Without the regular ones, they are pretty much useless and you don't need very many compared to the other ones.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
George Soros must be ordering supplies for rioters. Like the Bricks this Antifa Domestic Terrorist is using to break glass that allows looters to enter the Ronald Reagan Foundation, in D.C..

Brief Clip: twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Brick Fairy

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   
It was those "military style" tactical planners....
Now, if you are having a hard time associating that phrase with antifa, I dont think you are alone.
I have no doubt that antifa is in the mix, they just dont strike me as the type to neatly stack bricks in strategic positions around a city for later use. They seem to be more of a make use of what you run across on the way to the party.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

He might be footing the bill but I'd hazard a guess that these are "Obama Bricks".

It's called community organising.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Na, they are so we can all build the wall!!
Lol.. come to think of it, that would be kind of humourous, instead of throwing the bricks at the cops, start laying them out and building a wall between the protesters and cops... just doing what trump said..building the wall.
Then when this insanity is over, those bricks could be used to repair the destruction or sold to fund the rebuilding.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I posted in a couple places the cops here in KC found piles of bricks and rocks stacked in strategic positions throughout the Plaza yesterday prior to the beginning of the demonstrations. They removed them. This was in the news here.

The Plaza itself was closed early Saturday and all day Sunday, so those piles were put there by other agencies than shoppers, construction workers, etc.
edit on 1-6-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Domestic Terrorist Organisations put the Bricks there.

To Gitmo they shall go.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join