It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White supremacists, drug cartels add to George Floyd chaos:

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: Spider879
White supremacists, drug cartels add to George Floyd chaos: governor

White supremacists and drug cartels are playing off the George Floyd killing to create more havoc on the streets of Minneapolis, Minnesota’s governor said Saturday.

Gov. Tim Walz confirmed he had received reports of hordes of white supremacists who joined in the looting of businesses, NBC News reported.

On the marauding white supremacists, Walz told reporters: “my suspicions and what I’ve seen on this, yes.

It gets worse than that,” Walz said of the marauding racists. “The cartels, who are wondering if there was a break in their drug transmissions, are trying to take advantage of the chaos. That’s why this situation is on a federal level.”

nypost.com...

Seems things are getting muddled and more confused, infiltrate and obfuscation the order of the day.

So the thousands of BLM protestors are just letting these little white supremacists run around among them? Nobody is beating there butts or smashing these fascists over the heads with bike locks and clubs? Weird, that's what they do at Trump rallies.

I donno, but who was that guy some believed to be a cop ,smashing windows with a hammer being scolded by a black guy with short dreads, Anarchist, Anifa, umbrella toting White supremacist..?? Again I donno.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The millisecond you expose yourself to the Sight&Might of the America Military Establishment....your organisation is over.So everyone is invited to this Party....just show your colors @ the door.

This is not the olde days...things are now actually followed up on at lightening speeds....its a Round-Up.....the more Cabal assets that expose themselves now the better...it expedites the Mop-Up.....which is what this really is.

Note....Military MP/SF that are dealing with Domestic Terrorists that are forced to use terminal force during their duties are not hired killers they are Patriotic Soldiers...every single one of these criminals we are now rounding up will face proper legal prosecution and remediations @ Gitmo...this is a Custodial action not a Seek and Destroy action.

So...when the idiots working for these Domestic Terrorist are awoken in the middle of the night by a Whispering voice and a tickle behind their ear.....its going to be Justice Incorporated…..doing a wellness check...understand?You are Gitmo bound....no one is ever going to kick your door down and come in guns a blazing...nope....you shall disappear silently in the night and majiclly re-appear @ Gitmo come sunrise.No Fuss noMuss...no"attention"...just you silently slipping out of the picture.

There will never be an authority to use terminal force proactively Domestically….benefit of the doubt will always go to the American Citizen....this is a CUSTODIAL ISSUE....the benefit of the doubt is an American Right that will be respected....this is not a Hunter-Killer issue this is about Supporting Local Civic Law Enforcement with Military Police assets and whatever they can bring to the table with them...in seeking domestic continuity and Justice.....sleep tight bad guys...sleep tight.
edit on 1-6-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
a reply to: Spider879

Sorry, no one believes this.

I donno but that's what's officially out there, not some rumor on the internet.

No, that's exactly what it is.

A rumor on the internet started by the governor, based on nothing.

If he has evidence he should produce it.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

I do not doubt your experience.

What I struggle with is the means by which they were attempting to start a riot. It sounds more like they were attempting to gets their butts kicked. What else would they achieve by doing what they were doing?

'I was here to peacefully demonstrate solidarity with my fellow Americans but then this beer drinking dude called me a name. Now I want to burn down the police station. Somebody get me a brick!'

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

They've got you twisted inside out my friend.

I would bet every penny to my name, that the percetage of "white supremacists" participating in the rioting and looting is in the single digits, below 5%.

Frankly, I getting sick and tired of mostly left-wing organizations like ANTIFA and BLM instigating violent protests, and then trotting out the "white supremacist" bogeyman to somehow rationalize their activities.

"Who are you going to believe: the MSM or your lyin' eyes?"

This is naked propaganda and disinformation being disseminated by TPTB to run cover for those truly responsible for wreaking havoc across the land.

It's ironic to me that on this site, where many of the members have an intrinsic mistrust and suspicion for MSM, that others are eating up their narrative hook line & sinker.

Just sit quietly for 5 minutes, digest the information that's been presented, live video feeds, anecdotes shared here, witness testimony, and then come back and tell me if you honestly believe "white supremacists" are in any way an organized, systematic player in the rioting.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened
Didn't say if I believe they are responsible for the riots, just that the local govt sayz so, I keep repeating I don't know.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
ANTIFA got involved with a Trump Tweet.

Here’s a question ... why is ANTIFA using Proud Boys handsigns?

Is it ANTIFA masquerading as Proud Boys, or vice versa?

Wow, you know its like you don’t even know what to believe in, anymore.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ABNARTY
a reply to: Drucifer

I do not doubt your experience.

What I struggle with is the means by which they were attempting to start a riot. It sounds more like they were attempting to gets their butts kicked. What else would they achieve by doing what they were doing?

'I was here to peacefully demonstrate solidarity with my fellow Americans but then this beer drinking dude called me a name. Now I want to burn down the police station. Somebody get me a brick!'

I don’t disagree at all.

My only guess is that it only takes one act to get people going. In a crowd that size, with so many wearing masks, one shove can erupt the whole scene when someone gets knocked over and can only assume who knocked them over. One gunshot kicked off the Revolutionary War and no one got hit with the bullet, just the sound of the shot alone did it.

If it were more organized than it appears up front- “Ok, we’re going to have 40 people in the crowd ready so when Bert and Ernie show up and start making noise, be ready to act. Get on the corners of the blocks and start taking out windows, once it starts no one will be able to single us out.”

I wouldn’t be surprised if the majority of these riots were started with just a single action that snowballed into chaos.

And I don’t claim to know enough about the two guys to make an informed statement about what group they belonged to. I wouldn’t be surprised if either the alt-left or alt-right were behind it at this point.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
ANTIFA got involved with a Trump Tweet.

Here’s a question ... why is ANTIFA using Proud Boys handsigns?

Is it ANTIFA masquerading as Proud Boys, or vice versa?

Wow, you know its like you don’t even know what to believe in, anymore.

I heard the cops that killed floyd were actually blm people in disguise, trying to cause people to hate cops.

So it must be true.

link   

It's not about public executions on the streets and the complete and utter sub-par treatment of black people by Police in general?

George Soros, the White Supremacists, and cartels done it?

What a load of mince.

link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
I can’t tell you if the two guys I saw today were Trump supporters or not, but two different people in 2 different locations identified them as white supremacists, with both accusers and a 3rd person claiming they were trying to start a riot.

Out of the 700-1000 people present, I couldn’t tell if anyone was antifa or BLM, just a lot of people gathering in protest, very calm, letting the speakers speak, cheering and chanting occasionally. Within an hour of those two guys showing up, SHTF and the city called a curfew.

Now sure, it’s entirely possible these guys were antifa playing the role of white supremacists, that wouldn’t surprise me a single bit. I think it’s going to be a while, if ever, before we find out who is inciting these riots. My money is on a mixture of groups, from either ‘side’.

Any chance they could have been cops? Undercover? APs?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
False

These groups need attention, they don't hide, that goes against their whole deal, they can't recruit if they're silent.

So if they were involved, you'd see their stupid symbols of hate.

You just saw half people fed up and tired of police brutality against people of color

and the other half, trying to do them fam.

the same with any protest,

Part of the groups have a purpose the other part just makes up the purpose as they go along.
Then the officials who use the whole issue to fund a better account for later on.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit

originally posted by: Drucifer
I can’t tell you if the two guys I saw today were Trump supporters or not, but two different people in 2 different locations identified them as white supremacists, with both accusers and a 3rd person claiming they were trying to start a riot.

Out of the 700-1000 people present, I couldn’t tell if anyone was antifa or BLM, just a lot of people gathering in protest, very calm, letting the speakers speak, cheering and chanting occasionally. Within an hour of those two guys showing up, SHTF and the city called a curfew.

Now sure, it’s entirely possible these guys were antifa playing the role of white supremacists, that wouldn’t surprise me a single bit. I think it’s going to be a while, if ever, before we find out who is inciting these riots. My money is on a mixture of groups, from either ‘side’.

Any chance they could have been cops? Undercover? APs?

Nothing is impossible. I do know during the legit protest hours, before any rioting started, the police were being extremely helpful with the protesters. No one was barking orders or seemed anxious, they were talking freely with people, listening to protesters. Both days I did not come across a single agitated police officer. At the same time, between the two counties, I’d be very hard pressed to cite which race holds more police officers. We’re quite mixed down here.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I haven't seem BLM support the violence and rioting, nor come out against it. But i just skimmed through their content.

In my opinion, we shouldn't be ignoring the problems black people are saying they deal with, nor excusing the riots.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

Large groups of people are apt to only be as smart as there stupidest loudest members.

That's just how human herd mentality functions.

Individually we can be smart, collectively not so much, especially when enraged and seeking vengeance.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

Large groups of people are apt to only be as smart as there stupidest loudest members.

That's just how human herd mentality functions.

Individually we can be smart, collectively not so much, especially when enraged and seeking vengeance.

This should be on the top of every post on every thread while we're in this mess.

Well said. Out of one star, many.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

I haven't seem BLM support the violence and rioting, nor come out against it. But i just skimmed through their content.

In my opinion, we shouldn't be ignoring the problems black people are saying they deal with, nor excusing the riots.

The riots' instigations are the result of professionals I think. Some of those professionals are cops. Some of them are Proud Boys. Some of them are ANTIFA.

Most of them are Americans who have just had enough. Think about that.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I see Trumps holding up Bibles now.

I'm surprised he does not burst into flames. LoL

Have to wonder what God would have to say about the Police execution of George Floyd?

An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth, would be my bet, as turning the other cheek don't seem to be working much.

edit on 2-6-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I wonder if they’re calling these skinny jeaned soy boys white supremacists now.
And I couldn’t even get mad about it, because those cucks are the real racists.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Could be supremacists. Could be antifa.

The point that is being buries under racial buzzwords is that there are agitators and agents provocateur behind the worst of this. I need to see affiliations proved out before i can have any opinion other than, "yup, its someone(s)".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join