It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police brutality at anti-police brutality protests. We cannot ignore this.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: solarjetman

Being an officer is a tough, thankless job. But it does not make you above the law. All we need is more accountability.

One of the smarter things I've seen posted here.

What is needed is LEADERSHIP....Better training...which leads to Greater ACCOUNTABILITY.

The 'Thin Blue Line' gang must fall.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN

I'm only going to say this once. I will not be pleased or nice about it if I have to repeat myself.

One sketchy video does not a trend make. Try watching these maggots livestreaming & encouraging rioters next to them, you'll see who the breathing worthless garbage is.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Yup seen some pos wannabe reporter called unicorn riot on YouTube, effing scums.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN
a reply to: panoz77

There is no way to pick out the rioters and looters from peaceful protestors when the riots start.

Yes you can, the looters are undercover police.

Not the videos I'm seeing.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
@Vector99

See where this is going...

Yes, he (or she) who has the most guns wins.........simples.

It's going to come to that unfortunately if widespread rioting and looting keeps happening.

If the riots had stayed only focused on the police, there probably would have actually been some support for it. Non-deadly rioting that puts a little fear into the police to be aware of what COULD happen if changes aren't made would have been acceptable to me. I'm very aware that the overwhelming majority of police are good people with good intentions, but they must accept that every single officer represents them as a whole. If a precinct has 99 good cops and 1 bad one, I want all 100 fired because they let the bad one remain. Guilty by association.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Here is a video of a bunch

Tell me which ones are the cops beating down these innocent people?

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

There is no way to pick out the rioters and looters from peaceful protestors when the riots start. Non of your examples are happening when the non-violent protesting is occurring. It is only after the burning and smashing windows that the police response begins. Once that happens, ANYONE on the streets is no longer a protestor. Once the orders to disperse are given, if you remain on the street, you are part of the problem and risk less than lethal responses.

Why not target the people who are actually breaking the windows and setting cars and buildings on fire instead of people standing around? It really doesn't seem as complex as you're making it out to be.

I will agree that after curfew when people REALLY are in a free-for-all mode that it is time for peaceful protestors to go home. But it honestly doesn't look like that to me in these clips.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

And the domestic terrorists are far far far worse than any of this.

Here is a video of domestic terrorist. Also known as the local police.

[Spam removed]

Where is the proof that the person in the video is a cop? Without it you are just a dumbass making an assumption.
edit on Sun May 31 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

The people that are looting and destroying things are doing it for kicks and personal gain. They don't really care how this guy died or even understand what injustice is.

They're doing it, in some cases, because local authorities have planted 'Agent Provocateur's' with the peaceful protesters.

My daily interaction with minorities shows me two things. There are those that have common sense and do the best they can and have a good life and their are those that blame their problems on others and have no chance at a good life.

I see the same exact thing in white people. It's mostly based on level of intelligence and how they were raised.

You could just say there are two kinds of PEOPLE. There is only one race, Human.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Prove it!

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

wonder why the other protestors don't tackle him and hold him for the cops or just best the living hell out of him.

Maybe because they are Peaceful protesters?

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: solarjetman

originally posted by: Bluntone22

In today’s environment, had I decided to become a cop, I think I would just ignore the calls and just show up later to pick up the bodies.
Literally millions of cops all around the country having millions of interactions daily, but those cops are judged by a small few situations.

Being an officer is a tough, thankless job. But it does not make you above the law. All we need is more accountability.

I agree.

The narrative the dems have pushed is these cops all are racist murders. heck even Netflix and amazon are putting out BLM statements today.

That narrative has been upheld in a court of law.

they are attacked, spit on vilified, treated like garbage by their own mayors, etc.

SO i understand it would be easy to say screw it.

But you are right to hold them to account, even in these trying times. However, this is far far far less of a problem than the terrorists they are fighting.

However, if the incidents shown are the worst, I am actually very surprised and think all things considered the police are being very restrained on the whole.

Did you not see these instances of police brutality where the so called terrorists were walking away, unarmed, and clearly posed no threat to law enforcement.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

One sketchy video does not a trend make. Try watching these maggots livestreaming & encouraging rioters next to them, you'll see who the breathing worthless garbage is.

It's an old police tactic, has been in use since the 70's.

The 'Thin Blue Line' maggots are the worthless garbage.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I honestly think that there are a number of outsider groups who don't give a snip about George Floyd or police brutality are taking advantage of the opportunity to show up to these things and wreak havoc. There are widespread reports across the country that people from out of town are showing up and causing most of the destruction. I'm surprised there isn't a thread on ATS about this.

Again, NOT ALL looters are from outsider groups and not all looting is to be blamed on this or police response. But protestors simply cannot be regarded as a monolith of animals that deserve to "have Napalm dropped on them", as an earlier poster so eloquently put it.

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
@Vector99

See where this is going...

Yes, he (or she) who has the most guns wins.........simples.

It's going to come to that unfortunately if widespread rioting and looting keeps happening.

If the riots had stayed only focused on the police, there probably would have actually been some support for it. Non-deadly rioting that puts a little fear into the police to be aware of what COULD happen if changes aren't made would have been acceptable to me. I'm very aware that the overwhelming majority of police are good people with good intentions, but they must accept that every single officer represents them as a whole. If a precinct has 99 good cops and 1 bad one, I want all 100 fired because they let the bad one remain. Guilty by association.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: solarjetman

originally posted by: panoz77

There is no way to pick out the rioters and looters from peaceful protestors when the riots start. Non of your examples are happening when the non-violent protesting is occurring. It is only after the burning and smashing windows that the police response begins. Once that happens, ANYONE on the streets is no longer a protestor. Once the orders to disperse are given, if you remain on the street, you are part of the problem and risk less than lethal responses.

Why not target the people who are actually breaking the windows and setting cars and buildings on fire instead of people standing around? It really doesn't seem as complex as you're making it out to be.

I will agree that after curfew when people REALLY are in a free-for-all mode that it is time for peaceful protestors to go home. But it honestly doesn't look like that to me in these clips.

Definitely ANTIFA is out there smashing stuff, no doubt. But ever watch Bait Car? Just because a car is unlocked with the keys in the ignition, doesn't mean it is free for the taking.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Can you show me where this narrative

these cops all are racist murders

has been upheld in court?

Thanks in advance

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   

It's an old police tactic, has been in use since the 70's.

The 'Thin Blue Line' maggots are the worthless garbage.

Fine. Prove it for me to take you seriously. In other words, put up, or GTFO & stop fanning flames.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Quick question, I cant remember if it was you.

But are you a self professed member of antifa?

I apologize if i am thinking of someone else.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

The people that are looting and destroying things are doing it for kicks and personal gain. They don't really care how this guy died or even understand what injustice is.

They're doing it, in some cases, because local authorities have planted 'Agent Provocateur's' with the peaceful protesters.

My daily interaction with minorities shows me two things. There are those that have common sense and do the best they can and have a good life and their are those that blame their problems on others and have no chance at a good life.

I see the same exact thing in white people. It's mostly based on level of intelligence and how they were raised.

You could just say there are two kinds of PEOPLE. There is only one race, Human.

Local authorities? Like the democrats that control 90% of these cities?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join