It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police brutality at anti-police brutality protests. We cannot ignore this.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The prob I have with this op is that anyone can make a 3 min video of edited clips and make them say whatever you want.

Lazy attempt.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: solarjetman

America is under attack - from multiple sources.

If the police are going to pigeon hole the public (they are not), then the enemy has won.

Who is the enemy?????

twitter.com...

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I place a LOT of blame on rioters' early-age parenting, or rather, lack thereof. These aren't people, I can't stress that enough. They weren't taught how to function in a communal setting (i.e living in a community among others) They're animals capable of speech, plain and simple. Great job, mom and dad, you #d up royally just to gloat & bubble wrap these terrorists. Wonderful legacy you made, these attitudes don't crop up from a void, and well-raised people don't act like this no matter how pissed off they are.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Something odd about this video.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The cops do not have only rubber bullets in Minnesota anymore. There has been a lot of violence against police, they have the right to defend themselves too. But they must shoot one white rioter for every black rioter to make it not racially inclined I suppose, that won't be hard since there seems to be more whites than blacks doing the looting and torching stuff.

These people who are burning stuff up are jeopardizing the safety of the citizens and police are citizens too. They have the right to defend themselves.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

originally posted by: Nyiah

I'm not giving any legitimacy to retards who start the nightly fires to begin with.

That would be the rioters, not the cops.

The rioters can burn, hell, just actually drop Napalm and be done with it.

That is very violent language you have there. Why do you want rioters to die?

Have you not been paying attention to these dog turds? Destroy what isn't yours, and you pay for it one way or the other. Your "causes" don't justify a damn thing after crossing that line.

Destroy what isn't yours? Like the life of George Floyd and 100's of others?

So that gives them the right to target innocent people and businesses who have nothing to do with his death and destroy everything they have worked for?

So I guess that means the people and business owners now have the "right" to exact their revenge and justice too, right?

See where this is going...

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

What do think the woman standing in the doorway of her own home might have done before the camera was rolling that could ever justify shooting at her?

Or the dude macing the woman casually walking away? Or the horse trampling the girl? I seriously want to know.

I'm beginning to think there IS no perfect video for some of you. The perfect one that captured the beginning, middle and end from multiple angles would be thrown out as staged.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
@Vector99

See where this is going...

Yes, he (or she) who has the most guns wins.........simples.
edit on 31/5/2020 by Sublimecraft because: FFS

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

The horse could literally have been the horse getting spooked fronm the crowd, not sure.

The girl in the house, i dont think they did anything.

Just anxious cops who were ordered to make sure everyone was indoors using non lethal force to force someone who wouldnt comply.

The mace seemed totally unacceptable, even if the woman was doing something bad, she was wlaking away it seemed to me, which mean no reason for the mace.

Again, I agree these arent good looks.

But with thousands of people trying to kill cops tonight, im shocked this is the worst we have seen.

And the domestic terrorists are far far far worse than any of this.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I am going to say a few things and then I am out of this thread before I say something I will regret.

I think there are some circumstances where cops break the law because they are racist, have PTSD, make a legitimate error in judgement in the heat of the moment, or are just downright evil people. I think most of the time by far most of them do the right thing.

The bad cops should be tried and punished to the full extent of the law.

What I see is that most of these "protestors" are idiots, complete and utter dumbasses, with nothing better to do. A lot of them are dumbass white college kids from the looks of it.

The people that are looting and destroying things are doing it for kicks and personal gain. They don't really care how this guy died or even understand what injustice is.

My daily interaction with minorities shows me two things. There are those that have common sense and do the best they can and have a good life and their are those that blame their problems on others and have no chance at a good life.

I see the same exact thing in white people. It's mostly based on level of intelligence and how they were raised.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: solarjetman
a reply to: Muninn

What do think the woman standing in the doorway of her own home might have done before the camera was rolling that could ever justify shooting at her?

Or the dude macing the woman casually walking away? Or the horse trampling the girl? I seriously want to know.

I'm beginning to think there IS no perfect video for some of you. The perfect one that captured the beginning, middle and end from multiple angles would be thrown out as staged.

The video of the cop killing George was more then good enough for me but sorry, those other don't tell the whole story.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I'm not giving any legitimacy to retards who start the nightly fires to begin with.

That would be the rioters, not the cops.

The rioters can burn, hell, just actually drop Napalm and be done with it.

That is very violent language you have there. Why do you want rioters to die?

Have you not been paying attention to these dog turds? Destroy what isn't yours, and you pay for it one way or the other. Your "causes" don't justify a damn thing after crossing that line.

Destroy what isn't yours? Like the life of George Floyd and 100's of others?

The actions of a few cops do not justify all the destruction of the businesses and other property that is happening in these riots. How many people's lives will these rioters ruin? Those people who worked hard to get the businesses did not kill that cop. Some of them are friends of the black people in the neighborhoods and some of these small business owners are not white. This is nothing other than demons destroying the lives of innocent people who have nothing to do with a half dozen cops killing black people throughout the country who were not doing something wrong. Resisting arrest is a crime...remember that.......it has been that way for a long time. So is stealing and arson. Does some innocent person have to die like a firefighter or a storeowner before the cops start shooting the people doing this? Any person who dies from the result of doing a crime has been murdered.....What about the old people having heart attacks in those areas or getting so stressed they wind up in hospitals because of these riots?

These riots are not justifiable by any US law, in fact they are illegal activity which could cause harm to people and that justifies deadly action by the police force.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Literally millions of cops all around the country having millions of interactions daily, but those cops are judged by a small few situations.

You should know this going in.

And that it's not for you if you can't handle that.

Accept that it's a job you can't handle, and move on. Don't dirty the profession with your pettiness. You would be a bad cop.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

It is those that choose to destroy property and loot everything in sight who escalated this. Not the cops.

Whats the difference??

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

There is no way to pick out the rioters and looters from peaceful protestors when the riots start. Non of your examples are happening when the non-violent protesting is occurring. It is only after the burning and smashing windows that the police response begins. Once that happens, ANYONE on the streets is no longer a protestor. Once the orders to disperse are given, if you remain on the street, you are part of the problem and risk less than lethal responses.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

There is no way to pick out the rioters and looters from peaceful protestors when the riots start.

Yes you can, the looters are undercover police.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN

Maybe post that dumb video again.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN
a reply to: MRinder

It is those that choose to destroy property and loot everything in sight who escalated this. Not the cops.

Whats the difference??

Do you have proof that is a cop? Just because he is white don't make him a cop. And I have seen that video like 100 times and I always wonder why the other protestors don't tackle him and hold him for the cops or just best the living hell out of him.

ETA: and watching a 2 min video on YouTube and assuming that is a cop and being a100% sure you are right is why most people think conspiracy theorists are dumbasses.
edit on 31-5-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
You do understand , blocking intersections is against the law .
If you are a US citizen , damn , I would hope so.
If not , learn before you post .
(if this was Atlanta , everyone would be running them over , not just the police pushing them out of the way)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join