It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A different national map. Cities burning

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: SRPrime

The cop who killed floyd was arrested, I see no evidence police around the country are defending them.

You go ahead and support the soros funded antifa to fight against the NWO, lol

Holy smokes; he wasn't arrested until after the protest. Once they arrested him, the same PD broke out the windows of that autozone as a retaliation to arresting their boy in blue.

They came out and said "The autopsy revealed, the officer didn't kill him, his poor health did; and what ever potential substances he was using." This is what caused the protest.

You see no evidence because you aren't looking, nor do you want to see it; because you're hypnotized by propaganda.

Here is the news article that has all the information you need to search it for yourself.

This is what started the protests. Literally defending the murder.

"Any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death." Said the autopsy report... Wait, what? Doesn't the autopsy do a tox screen? Shouldn't they know what intoxicants were in his system? It's a straight lie.

*Breaking News*
Tampa Police just shot first against a crowd, then they continued to mace Children. So there is also that. By the way, there was no rioting in Tampa, so there goes your whole theory. They split a dudes head open by shooting him in the dome with a rubber bullet, then just left him bleeding out on the road while they walked down the street macing kids under 10 years old. Such good guys you're defending.

But yeah; it's only happening in Democrat cities.... LOL. It's happening in South Carolina and Florida and New York and Texas, and... the list goes on and on and on. It's totally a communist agenda. /not.

Cleveland Police just banned the media from being able to film any of the police action, they issued a directive saying they can only film from inside their business HQ. So your good guys are so good they don't want to be on TV doing all the good things they are doing....

How much more do you need to see, how much more do you need to hear? When are you going to admit the police are out of line and wrong and instigating violence.

You're on the wrong side of history, friend.

My Brother in law just got hit with rubber bullets and pepper sprayed standing still with his hands up complying to the officer orders in D.C. He's the most non-violent guy you'll ever meet.

You're wrong.
edit on 31-5-2020 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   

any one and i mean anyone who goes to sight see a riot is a really stupid person impo

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steveogold

any one and i mean anyone who goes to sight see a riot is a really stupid person impo

They aren't RIOTS, and if you stay in your house and don't "Sight See" you aren't going to know what's happening. Keep hiding under your rock.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Your whole post works completely against your conclusion and in
phenomenal fashion you fail to see it.

You're under a spell amigo!

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Your whole post works completely against your conclusion and in
phenomenal fashion you fail to see it.

You're under a spell amigo!

Sigh. Then please explain.

Nothing works against anything I've said; this is a non-partisan issue to collapse the country as we know it, which is what everybody knows the lock down was primer for.

I explained it; I spelled it out, you say it's wrong, but can't articulate why -- I wonder who's under the spell, Amigo.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

You sighted an article from CNN that was designed to antagonize and then
pointed out that it worked.

Did I misconstrue your point possibly? If so I apologize.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

i think the media has pretty well got it covered with out going down there and risking my life with a bunch of cowboys running around

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

You sighted an article from CNN that was designed to antagonize and then
pointed out that it worked.

Did I misconstrue your point possibly? If so I apologize.

Oh; you did misread my point. It wasn't just published by CNN, and that was written in the official autopsy report by the doctor that supposedly did it, who works for the police department that killed Floyd. Yeah that was a CNN article, but that was beside the point, but the point is that it's not a partisan issue, and despite the fact that that happened to be a left leaning outlet, the right is doubling down by shooting people NOT rioting in the face with rubber bullets and then macing children.

The main point was that this is where both parties want to take the country. They are both over reacting and pushing each other to next levels of force escalation, and it's because they want to tear the country down. I said it months ago, before the Lockdowns, that lockdowns were coming, and not only were they coming, but they were to crash the country.

So we have the economic depression of unprecedented scale, caused wholesale by the government, followed by nationwide protests, which are being escalated into riots by the police.

We keep having unprecedented thing happen after unprecedented thing happen, and it's literally the Deep State/Illuminati/Hidden Hand/TPTB/What ever you want to call them pulling the strings, it's not Left vs Right; it's The people vs the world bank/government.

The left helped birth the protest, the right escalated it to riot. CNN put out information that provoked people to protest, Trump responded with "When the looting starts, the shooting starts" and then they sent agent provocateurs to start the looting, so they could start the shooting.

That's one hand washing the other -- they are working together, and everything is going to plan, and I'm not fighting liberals, I'm not fighting conservatives, I'm telling y'all who think it's a left/right issue, that it's an NWO issue, and this IS the plan, it's unfolding in front of everyone, and it's spreading nationwide.

Again, there was no riots in Tampa, yet police opened fire at the heads of people protesting with a permit, and then proceeded to mace CHILDREN, UNDER 10 YEARS OLD; right in the face, not by accident; on purpose.

Welcome to the NWO.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   

We keep having unprecedented thing happen after unprecedented thing happen, and it's literally the Deep State/Illuminati/Hidden Hand/TPTB/What ever you want to call them pulling the strings, it's not Left vs Right; it's The people vs the world bank/government.

So glad I had you wrong for the most part but I see the left as the
ones having a little hissie fit like spoiled children who didn't get
their way.

I ask myself what it is it that means so much to a certain group that
has caused all this? Look how far the left has gone? It's beyond absurdity.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: Arnie123
They're all Democrat ran cities 🤔🤔🤔

Under a republican run country. 🤔🤔🤔

Sorry , local , county , and state , governments fall under their respective areas and NOT the US Federal government.

Denying ignorance .
Why ?
Why do folks want to post in ignorance ?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Just know this, Rural America, down the middle Armed Americans are peacefully sleeping, without a riot in sight.

Makes you really wonder who is financing these and what the Feds know? On the surface, Antifa and associated gangs will take advantage of the chaos, but big money agitators are springing up.

In San Antonio, we had a peaceful protest and suddenly a group of people started vandalising stuff. You couldn't call it a riot, literally a group running around smashing windows, several were arrested and today, San Antonio residents, including Spurs Basketball players were out cleaning up.

The optics are clean and the message clear, people are starting to suspect foul play.
In the midst of economic recovery, all of a sudden we have this, and what little some had after coronovirus, was ultimately stripped of it through blatant ignorant rioting.
There is NOTHING to show for this and people get really burnt out after a couple days. They are angry.
Twitter crowds are responding with anger towards celebrities, who remain quiet, anger towards Antifa accounts pushing for more rioting and anger towards liberal media accounts sensationalizing it.
Fake news media continues to fan the violence, however, President Trump is urging those to dismiss the fake news and be safe out there.

It is of my opinion that the Democrats in power of those states will take a huge hit with this. The riots did more harm then good.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   

So glad I had you wrong for the most part but I see the left as the
ones having a little hissie fit like spoiled children who didn't get
their way.

I ask myself what it is it that means so much to a certain group that
has caused all this? Look how far the left has gone? It's beyond absurdity.

I hear ya; I often wonder why people end up swearing allegiance to an idea, when ideas crash and burn or obviously cause problems, or ignore effects...

I don't however see the government that way. Left leaning politicians are trying to create that dependency and allegiance in their base, while the right does the same thing with their base; posturing it to oppose the public, your neighbors that are left.

In the actual government, they are doing this together and aren't really opposed at all. This is why Trump campaigned on "Lock her up" and then swept it under the rug for her.

I came to ATS because it's motto was Deny Ignorance, you can only do that by keeping an open mind, but we live in a country that's divided right up the middle by opposite stance closed minds, and that's why we keep spiraling to the inevitable dystopic future that awaits.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   

We don't disagree on gov. Where we disagree is I see Trump
is the real deal. And they absolutely hate him for getting in
their way.

Hillary would have doomed us all by now.

I'm behind my President for the first time ever.

And that's where we all should be if not now than right now!

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Thanks for the link, I like maps and other graphic data.

I just started reading page one of this thread, but I felt compelled to say I'm strangely surprised to see Anchorage and Juneau Alaska as protest cities. It's not an entirely accurate map, a few cities aren't listed in Michigan, although it seems to show them on the map pointers. Still an eye opening graphic to illustrate the turmoil.

Just finished reading the other pages and a couple folks pointed out that those cities are where a protest occurred, but not all protests had become violent. The ones in Alaska were peaceful, as I had thought they probably were. When I heard the report that a peaceful protest was to occur in Grand Rapids here in Michigan, I laughed and said, "Peaceful, right, sure, yep." and so I question how peaceful is peaceful when I hear about the destruction in GR. Hundreds came into town and helped clean it up the following day. I heard that the violence and looting was instigated by police and others, not sure about that one though.
edit on 1-6-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join