It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What a BLM protest looks like when the lights go dim

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RandomPerson
a reply to: Blaine91555

Thank you, I appreciate that. You're right, of course. The people protesting peacefully have every right to do so and are not a problem.

Gettin' pretty sick of the bad sort, though. Using a wrongful death as an excuse to take from and hurt innocent people is despicable.

I agree. Looting and arson are not protest, so I separate them in my mind. We have to, to be fair.

The protesters, more power to them, make your voices heard. The thugs, I couldn't care less what happens to them at this point. They simply do not matter. Bottom of the gene pool.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: Bluntone22

I'm happy I'm where I am right now. I feel safe here and it's a shame that so many can't feel safe where they live.

Half of me feels that way...

The other half wonders how this will change the face of our politics from here forward.

The response to the murder of Floyd is entirely out of proportion.

People are taking advantage of it.

Does this usher in a harder, harsher police state?

I'm watching people in Santa Monica right now loot a pharmacy, a UPS truck, etc on a live feed.

Where does this go for the average American?

?

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
Does this usher in a harder, harsher police state?
?

If so, turn every single riot participant and their sympathizers into viciously scorned life-long pariahs -- never let a single one of them forget who's actions lead to what, and never let them forget they're not worth hiring, housing, etc.

I'd almost say hang it over the heads of their families & (god I hope they're all barren or neutered) future kids, but that sins of the father stuff is pretty cruel as it is.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Just think what his absence would mean
edit on 31-5-2020 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

a reply to: RandomPerson
People need to separate the real protesters from the anarchists and criminals in their minds. Most people do I'm sure but the thugs like to pretend they are protesting. They're just common criminals taking advantage of this. No person with a rational mind believes otherwise.

The protestors need to start policing themselves. When the instigators start instigating, tackle their asses, and call for the cops.

Of course, that won't help much if the local cops are in on it... are they? Serious question... I think in some cases they just might be.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Watch this thugs get surrounded and arrested by military tactics.
www.youtube.com...

These guys are in Minnisota. Broke curfew. Needless to say they have been the ones involved in the riots and bashings and looting.
My point, none of them have any fight in them. Once surrounded they act like kids.

Look at the rioters hugging the police as they get arrested. They scared as hell. And they could be trialled as terrorists.
www.youtube.com...

Pony ride is over, pay your toll.

What i believe is going on, the coronavirus, it was fake, and they planned riots to take head story for a week so people forget about cornoavirus.

Cue the reports that Covid19 aint that bad, oh here is one just leaked today by Germany. Basically says everyone who dies from covid19 was natrually going to die anyway. - www.zerohedge.com...

edit on 1-6-2020 by REalBEL because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2020 by REalBEL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

a reply to: Bluntone22

I'm happy I'm where I am right now. I feel safe here and it's a shame that so many can't feel safe where they live.

It is a shame but it's also the catalyst for change.
We can't go on with rioting any more than we can continue being locked down.
Fundamental change is needed now.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

We are just outside of Detroit. I have some friends that still live in the city, and they've about had it. Not with the protests but the chaos. I really hope cooler heads prevail but there is a massive silent majority (armed with far more than bricks and bottles of water) that is growing agitated. Please stay safe in GR my friend!

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel
a reply to: Nyiah

We are just outside of Detroit. I have some friends that still live in the city, and they've about had it. Not with the protests but the chaos. I really hope cooler heads prevail but there is a massive silent majority (armed with far more than bricks and bottles of water) that is growing agitated. Please stay safe in GR my friend!

I truly think we'll be fine over here, aside from the obvious neighborhoods in the downtown vicinity that are most likely to burn themselves down on a good day anyway. I mean really, if the Garfield or Baxter neighborhoods razed themselves, would anyone REALLY be surprised?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join