It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Richmond, noble protestors set fire to home w child in it, attack firefighters trying to rescue

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
So many people, even here on ats, say these riots are needed, or are justified, or are legitimate.

We have had people tell us the blood of tyrants needs to be spilled.

Now I know there are many threads on the riots, but I thought this one deserved special attention.

These people have a good cause right? Thats what i am told.

Well here an action they took in pursuit of their "noble" goals.

Rioters blocked a fire truck from responding to a burning home early Sunday morning in Richmond, according to Richmond Police Chief Will Smith.

“Protesters intentionally set a fire to an occupied building on Broad Street. This is not the only occupied building that has been set fire to over the last two days. But they prohibited us from getting on scene,” Smith said. “We had to force our way to make a clear path for the fire department. Protestors intercepted that fire apparatus several blocks away with vehicles and blocked that fire department’s access to the structure fire. Inside that home was a child.”

www.wtvr.com...

Hey that families home and the child that almost burned within needed to burn, because of racism and police brutality and something something something, right?

And it wasnt enough they lit the fire, they actually attacked the firefighters trying to save the house and child!

Well Im sure the moral betters than me will be here any second to discuss how this is an effective and legitimate tactic. Theyll say the real story here is that police admit they used FORCE to get through, and this use of force is a symptom of the police state.

+14 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I'm all for just shooting anyone who loots, robs, burns, steals from any other individual.

Maybe in the groin, the first shot.

Just as a warning.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This should really be a wakeup call to these animals...but it wont be. It'll be more "by any means necessary". Yes these people ARE terrorists, and should be being dealt with as such.

+12 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Bet you if a select splinter group used the riots as a cover to hit George Soros’s mansion, that future riots wouldn’t look as well funded and organized...just saying.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm all for just shooting anyone who loots, robs, burns, steals from any other individual.

Maybe in the groin, the first shot.

Just as a warning.

Warning shots should always be placed in center mass.

To the OP, that's just horrible.

But expected, sad to say.

Not a lot of these people are rioting for the tragic death of Floyd.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Welcome to Mob Rule Democracy run by Democrats 🥶

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

It's kosher as long as the kid was white.
If the kid was black it will be ignored.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Bet you if a select splinter group used the riots as a cover to hit George Soros’s mansion, that future riots wouldn’t look as well funded and organized...just saying.

I suspect Soros will be just fine no matter what happens to anyone else.

Personally, I feel old Georgie boy should get the Gaddafi treatment.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I prefer an incinderary round center mass for those kinds of people.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

It sounds like it is time to set snipers up and watch for people starting these fires.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Considering the op.

burning down a house with a kid in it.

Predator drones on overwatch, and let the hellfires fly.
edit on 31-5-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Looks like Dawn of the Dead right now in Chicago. Zombies swarmed a semi on the highway and are swarming all over the truck trying to pull him out.

Police are just standing around like scared rats.

National Guard is all cued up and being briefed so it will be interesting to see how they handle it.
edit on 31-5-2020 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Release Chauvin to the public and let the people dispense justice. Maybe then the masses will be mollified. Really they just want to make an example because clearly threat of the law just isn't enough
edit on 31-5-2020 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Release the officers to the public to dispense justice. Maybe then the masses will be mollified. Really they just want to make an example because clearly threat of the law just isn't enough.

I understand what you are saying but giving into the mob will just make it worse

These people aren’t rioting over George Floyd, they are doing it for selfish or political reasons

If we allow a mob to butcher this cop, they’ll just be emboldened and call for the head of trump, republicans, another cop, people based on skin color, the rich, etc

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

It's kosher as long as the kid was white.
If the kid was black it will be ignored.

Funny how you bring race into this. You must be a progressive.

+1 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

We don't negotiate with terrorists, We end them.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Release the officers to the public to dispense justice. Maybe then the masses will be mollified. Really they just want to make an example because clearly threat of the law just isn't enough.

I understand what you are saying but giving into the mob will just make it worse

These people aren’t rioting over George Floyd, they are doing it for selfish or political reasons

If we allow a mob to butcher this cop, they’ll just be emboldened and call for the head of trump, republicans, another cop, people based on skin color, the rich, etc

I believe it would have a surprisingly sobering effect. Lynchings aren't what they used to be. And obviously this measure sets a precedent. It's called a deterrent. It might work where other methods of discipline have failed. Would you bet the life of another innocent soul on not taking the risk?
edit on 31-5-2020 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I believe it would have a surprisingly sobering effect. Lynchings aren't what they used to be. And obviously this measure sets a precedent. It's called a deterrent. It might work where other methods of discipline have failed. Would you bet the life of another innocent soul on not taking the risk?

You don't reward lawlessness.

If we are not a nation of laws, then we are nothing but a horde of individuals who can do whatever we want to.

So it's not a deterrent at all.

It's just a stupid idea that you have not thought about the ramifications of.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

No i am not nor will i ever support lynching someone because a bunch of terrorists demand it.

Hands up dont shoot with mike brown was a lie, should we have lynched darren wilson as well?

Absolute stupidity.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join