It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's something real about reality.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Can you grasp what is real about reality? Is it God? Tonight I had the impression something was right, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

Gradually I've been making up my own truth of what is right and what is wrong. There are so many things behind what I am experiencing
and I'm seeking what there is to find. I know it's there but it's not there yet. Delusional as I am I encounter many delusions. I feel owned
and I want to be free and you're not allowed to reveal what you know to other people. It's a live and let live situation, you don't want to become the cause of some movement because everything has an end and gets thrown back in your face.

People follow spirits. People can be stubborn. Who is it that came to this earth?

I feel taken responsible but I don't want to be the one guiding people. I could offer wisdom at times but I can't tell you every step you have to take. What I want to say is I don't want people dependent upon me. How did things end up like that anyway? I feel like having taken someone's will.

This might all sound very confusing though and there's nothing you can do about it so why I am sharing, right.

There's something real about reality. I can tell.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance

Can you grasp what is real about reality? Is it God? Tonight I had the impression something was right, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

Gradually I've been making up my own truth of what is right and what is wrong. There are so many things behind what I am experiencing
and I'm seeking what there is to find. I know it's there but it's not there yet. Delusional as I am I encounter many delusions. I feel owned
and I want to be free and you're not allowed to reveal what you know to other people. It's a live and let live situation, you don't want to become the cause of some movement because everything has an end and gets thrown back in your face.

People follow spirits. People can be stubborn. Who is it that came to this earth?

I feel taken responsible but I don't want to be the one guiding people. I could offer wisdom at times but I can't tell you every step you have to take. What I want to say is I don't want people dependent upon me. How did things end up like that anyway? I feel like having taken someone's will.

This might all sound very confusing though and there's nothing you can do about it so why I am sharing, right.

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

You feel responsible to help but don't want to follow through with your responsibility?

What is your will?

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

My experience - when you OFFER wisdom- you don't have it.

Wisdom requires humility.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I think reality is fluid and constantly changes. It cannot be defined the same by all who experience "it".

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

There's something real about reality

I have given it a name . Sure-realism.
Sure-realistic experiences just feel really ....real
and pleasant and natural.
Sure-realism is the opposite of surrealism.
Like you said, it just feels right.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

Wisdom requires humility.

I would agree.

Wisdom cannot be taught, but we can help others learn.

Also, it knocks very quietly, so listen carefully. (oh the irony of these statements)
edit on 31/5/2020 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RavenSpeaks

There's something real about reality

I have given it a name . Sure-realism.
Sure-realistic experiences just feel really ....real
and pleasant and natural.
Sure-realism is the opposite of surrealism.
Like you said, it just feels right.

That would be *super realism*. You are on the path.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Sort of like a deja vu reckoning? You realize you are playing a part in a drama that has already happened; there is security in that.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   

It looks very much like what you said is contradictory.

I don't feel like grasping the twisted imagination behind it either.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

It looks very much like what you said is contradictory.

I don't feel like grasping the twisted imagination behind it either.

Haha. It's easy to be somewhat of a hypocrite.

Back to the OP.

It is beautiful... I read it like a poem.

I wonder what the world would be like if everyone was in touch with this reality.

It's very peaceful.
edit on 1-6-2020 by Tropics because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

There is something real about reality? Well I am assuming what you mean by real is something that exists rather than something that supposed or imagined, and by reality I assume you mean the totality of existence. So all you've really said here is that there is something that has existence within the totality of existence. That which is real or that which exists, need not map to our beliefs about what exists, but to say nothing existed is a self-refuting claim, because one must exist to assert it, so yes something exist.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AnnihilateThis

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

You feel responsible to help but don't want to follow through with your responsibility?

What is your will?

Love is the law, love under will.

Do what thou wilt, and let it harm no one.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The worst in life must be having no thoughts. The best thoughts you have, having no thoughts though!

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Drugs are bad, mmmmmk.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Are you there here?

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I wish.....

I am he as you are he as you are me
And we are all together
See how they run like pigs from a gun
See how they fly
I'm crying

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

It's good or it's not good, know I the known?

When things start to make sense all there's left is us.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Reality can be tested, measured and interacted with!

So we have to test reality..to see if it matches our ideals...

If it doesn't, then the question becomes what's wrong? Our Reality, or our ideals?

Well to be sure..one way of reality that would be perfect...is that our ideals match reality perfectly..so that invincible spirit of yours is worth something! Each to their own..and each to their own special rite in time..as a game cube..or just cube that can spin into a sphere.. Which is the remote touched device in a time travel scheme.. The spinning of your cube...you self awareness...can travel in time via its rotations..The Sphere is pure and true..and so is the arm which you inject your opiods...but that is for certain what most people expect out of life.. that if they have success they are happy!

So the whole course in the work..is to both learn what your ultimate ideals are..and find out what ideals are of the nature or wisdom of the whole, real world are!

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Get A Folly-Sophy And Take The fall... You will then have an answer of truth and experience to treat yourself to. Good Tidings And Farewell...

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Deep is the wrong way up.
Naught Left But To Grow Up...
Man Your Station. No More Need Be Done.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join