It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another bit of video released of George Floyd’s murder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I know CNN isn’t exactly popular here but it was the first site I could find that had the video up showing what appears to be some sort of “struggle” going on as the officers involved put George in the back of the cruiser. It doesn’t show a whole lot other than the vehicle rocking a bit, and one of the officers involved acting as if he’s (again) “struggling” with George’s legs. According to the PC paperwork we know they had to lift George into the vehicle and then his killer pulled him out, head first, from the rear passenger door of the cruiser and took him to ground, where his face landed first followed by the rest of him, followed by his killer dropping a knee to his neck.

Video link

Additionally I’ve seen people questioning why this took place “around the corner” from where George first encountered officers. The following video gives a good breakdown of the first few minutes of the encounter and what took place where.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I’m sorry, but the woman narrating the video had a absolutely horrendous voice. The way she described this entire situation felt like nails scratching a chalk board, couldn’t even make it to the end without muting.

However, all that aside- I thank you for sharing this additional video.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
I know CNN isn’t exactly popular here but it was the first site I could find that had the video up showing what appears to be some sort of “struggle” going on as the officers involved put George in the back of the cruiser. It doesn’t show a whole lot other than the vehicle rocking a bit, and one of the officers involved acting as if he’s (again) “struggling” with George’s legs. According to the PC paperwork we know they had to lift George into the vehicle and then his killer pulled him out, head first, from the rear passenger door of the cruiser and took him to ground, where his face landed first followed by the rest of him, followed by his killer dropping a knee to his neck.

Video link

Additionally I’ve seen people questioning why this took place “around the corner” from where George first encountered officers. The following video gives a good breakdown of the first few minutes of the encounter and what took place where.

There's also the video that shows three of the detail are actually pinning George to the ground...at some stage, however, it is the time George was pinned down after appealing to be able to breath, is really damning.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Yep, I thought that had already been posted though so that’s why I didn’t include it here. As far as I know the first video I linked was just released earlier today, and I didn’t see it on the board anywhere. The initial video that was put out is really damning in and of itself, but once we got the PC that showed excited delirium being mentioned and his killer ignoring it along with checking for a pulse and that also being ignored, the broader picture becomes even more damning than the video by itself.

ETA - I’ve also seen people questioning the folks that arrive with the ambulance because they’re not wearing “paramedic blue” but rather are wearing brown, which most people associate with a sheriff’s office. Hennepin County EMS wear brown uniforms for whatever reason.
edit on 31-5-2020 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: smurfy

Yep, I thought that had already been posted though so that’s why I didn’t include it here. As far as I know the first video I linked was just released earlier today, and I didn’t see it on the board anywhere. The initial video that was put out is really damning in and of itself, but once we got the PC that showed excited delirium being mentioned and his killer ignoring it along with checking for a pulse and that also being ignored, the broader picture becomes even more damning than the video by itself.

ETA - I’ve also seen people questioning the folks that arrive with the ambulance because they’re not wearing “paramedic blue” but rather are wearing brown, which most people associate with a sheriff’s office. Hennepin County EMS wear brown uniforms for whatever reason.

Right,
I do fear though, that the mandated curfews in many areas is something that could be the thin edge of the wedge.
There is no doubt a lot of people protesting are genuine in their aspirations...those that are not, have their own agenda..from any base, and for what ever reason, and allows any entity to make their mark ultimately, and that literally could be anyone.
I guess then, that you know this is already beyond normal policing, and has become political football.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Full video with body cam and alternate angles

new topics

top topics

join