It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welp Kids we are going to find out real soon the truth about Covid-19

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
we only have to wait what, 2 weeks?

a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
we only have to wait what, 2 weeks?

Wisconsin opened up on May 14th, some people went out that night, but many started going out that week.
Wisconsin specifically would start seeing cases this week from that exposure.

From all the protests, we'll have to wait another two weeks. Of course there will be some in between those time frames too. I am already seeing it in my county.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Here they have opened up restaurants and al fresca dining, but masks are still required in all businesses. Dine-in restaurants are open at 50% capacity and max of 50 patrons, employees wear masks but not patrons.
Not sure how popular it is since we only go out like once a month anyway.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Here they have opened up restaurants and al fresca dining, but masks are still required in all businesses. Dine-in restaurants are open at 50% capacity and max of 50 patrons, employees wear masks but not patrons.

The first hours opened some bars were filled to the brim. Seriously, elbow to elbow.
One bar that was featured on the news is now closed as the owner and workers have Covid. The good news is they have mild symptoms. The bad news, a lot of their patrons are older, heavy and probably a lot more at risk.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

The first hours opened some bars were filled to the brim. Seriously, elbow to elbow.
One bar that was featured on the news is now closed as the owner and workers have Covid. The good news is they have mild symptoms. The bad news, a lot of their patrons are older, heavy and probably a lot more at risk.

PM me the bar. I'm from north central Wisconsin and know alot of bar owners and this is the first I've heard.

On a side note it's amazing to have neighbor kids outside playing together again. Our campground where we have a seasonal site was packed the last two weeks and I haven't heard anyone getting sick. Haven't heard from our terrible governor Evers in a long time since he got spanked by the Supreme Court.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGoondockSaint

Sent,
The places I sent you, check their FB pages for more info.
The 2nd and 3rd ones are concerning.

Here is also an article on it in the South part of the state.

www.tmj4.com...

“Today, alone, we saw several dining and drinking establishments that had seven positive cases. So these are employees of these dining and drinking establishments that are positive. And this is sort of the scenario that public health was afraid of,” said Freiheit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join