It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welp Kids we are going to find out real soon the truth about Covid-19

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: JAGStorm

You are probably right about this one.I don't
trust those test kits at all and doubt their
accuracy.

Exactly. One of the leaders of an African nation suspected the same thing. So he used the kits on several inanimate objects, labeled them with names, sent them in. Surprisingly all tested positive. This is the biggest hoax in history. I believe the virus is real. I also believe it is far less deadly than claimed. The protests will expose the lies for sure.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
My brother in law had a major heart attack 5 days ago. Hasn't left the house in weeks because he was told not to. 75 Very obese so no surprise on the heart attack. Now in a COVID ward even though he has tested negative twice. Sister can't enter the hospital, a frigging mess they say he has all the signs of COVID but just isn't testing positive. What a cluster.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
It's all if, if if, and still is if. When it started they didn't know how this would pan out. We still don't know. but to all you people moaning about the economy and get back to work.
What if the virus WAS as bad as they once said, ie. killed millions ( which could have happened) it would have killed your civilisation then where would your economy have ended up?
And by killed your civilisation, I don't mean killed everybody but killed enough essential people to make your civilisation useless.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: TzarChasm
The numbers speak for themselves. 1.5 million infected out of 7 billion. 600k survivors out of 1.5 million.

6,220,978 million confirmed or presumed cases. 372,395 confirmed or presumed deaths. 2,777,366 recovered.

(according to WorldOmeter)

Case death rate: 6%
Infection death rate: ???

The numbers don't really say much until we know what the infection death rate is.

Thanks for posting more precise data. And what fascinating data it is.

Just to make a point, the death rate is still under .01 percent worldwide.
edit on 31-5-2020 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

I just love it when unsourced claims are made.
Don't you?

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

This will most definitely expose the hoax.

I’d bet everything I have on it.

And I’ve been says this since the beginning.

Thought provoking thread, Jag. 🍻

The hoax has already been exposed. None of the 22 states that have reopened has seen a surge in reopening related coronavirus cases.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Then once the lies are confirmed we will probably
be attacked with covid-19 part two.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I just love it when unsourced claims are made.
Don't you?

Gimme a minute and I'll find the link for you.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

I could care less about being wrong on record or not

I certainly hope you didn’t mean to say this. Because what your insinuating is millions will die — because we are so stupid for getting on with our lives.

I’ll be waiting for some nice crow soup, when this blows over bud.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I told my wife right when they told everyone that they need to wear a mask that something was going to happen soon enough that people will be hiding behind masks committing crimes...wasn't sure what was coming but now I see
And if it wasn't about Gorge Floyd it would have been something else.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Even if there is a significant increase in cases where the riots/protests happened, the media won't blame the riots.

They will blame the general push to open retail and the lack of care in low income areas.

With the exception of one or two small posts here on ATS, almost no one connected the stay at home orders with the riots.

Almost every year or so, there's a case of some sociopath cop brutalizing a minority. There's usually riots/protests but within a few days it calms down. Nothing like this has happened before. You force people to stay in little inner city apartments for almost three months and people will lose control.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If we change surge to say, increase does that make a diff?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I wish I felt as confident as you that the truth will show itself.

But, it's so easy to lie with statistics and the media will report any lie as truth as long as it can be called 'official'...I think they can convince most people of anything.

Then go with real observations. Or:

Real frontline reports: Help with Corona/Covid-19 treatment: Hydroxychloroquine+Zinc(+Copper 10:1 ratio)+Azithromycin or Doxycycline+vitC+D3)

Check out the doctors', nurses' and patients' own experiences. Checkout the way Dr. Raoult puts it in this video at 0:15 - 1:00, 1:12 - ah, what the heck, just watch the whole thing, keypoints after 4:00:

edit on 1-6-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
My brother in law had a major heart attack 5 days ago. Hasn't left the house in weeks because he was told not to. 75 Very obese so no surprise on the heart attack. Now in a COVID ward even though he has tested negative twice. Sister can't enter the hospital, a frigging mess they say he has all the signs of COVID but just isn't testing positive. What a cluster.

So he's in a COVID ward even tho he's testing negative. Guess they want to make d**** sure he gets it.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Regardless of whether there is a phase 2 or not we will be told that the cases are skyrocketing and we will be shut down again. They will shut us down by october and make us wait for a vaccine in the spring.

I don't trust the kits either. Even the CDC admitted the first batch of kits were tainted with the virus itself. Pretty convenient huh.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I can only say that in many eastern urban and suburban areas, Covid 19 has already spread through and most people that have had any social contact in the last 3 months have probably already had it. Its probably 20 times, at least, the number infected as have been officially listed as having been infected. So most of those in the protests and looting and riots have already gotten it. The mortality rate is far less than 1%, on average with it being highest in the elderly. Warm weather slows its transmission. Its when you're indoors and within 20 feet that you have the best chance of contracting it, mask or no mask.
The lockdown was needless, just a great opportunity to derail the economy in an election year. Now these riots will hurt the black community which wasn't happening and something had to get them to the polls in November.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

First and foremost, I want to say that Covid is very very real. A very close family friend of mine, her father is like a 2nd father to me, and he unfortunately passed away this last month due to the virus. He was elderly (though I don't really consider 72 to be very elderly these days) but incredibly fit. Marathon runner, goes skiing every year, eats well, no smoking, etc. We are finally having his funeral this month, and still only 10 people can show up at one time. They have us time slotted for last visitation, closed casket. That out of the way.. I thought of something very late last night. And while I'm all for conspiracy theories, this one even to myself falls way off the deep end and reaching, but for some reason, the thought came to me and I can't seem to let it go. So we know with the virus that the higher percentage of those who ended up hospitalized and those who ended up unfortunately passing away from the virus were predominantly African American. (My best friend's father included) So here we have a virus, that has us all locked down, quarantined. And then we start to lift those measures. But it just so happens that this virus predominantly effects the African American community. So, then a police officer in broad daylight, basically murders a man, and now protests and riots break out. Yes there are people of all races at these protests, but you can clearly see from the photos, they are predominantly African Americans. During a time of a virus that is effecting them more than any other race. Just as everything is starting to go back to some semblance of normal.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
i already have a good idea of the 'truth' of it all.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Here is a personal update.

I now know 6 people that have died from Covid-19, 5 were under 50, one was over 70

Wisconsin opened just a bit over two weeks ago. The deaths in my town have doubled. I have been watching local county cases every single day. I don't know if they were not reporting or what, but they literally doubled overnight. This is what I'm most concerned about, deaths & hospitalizations.

The cases are continuing to increase.
I am now hearing more people locally that have been exposed. In another week, (since our state opened) and another two weeks (all these protests) we will know for sure. Right now it doesn't look good.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join