It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: ANTIFA. Will be designated as terrorist group! FINALLY

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ras321

Of course it is. As the same people callling out antifa universally do when there is some RW loonybin doing that crap. They're usually lone wolfs, but still equally terroristic.

Antifa is a group of them, organized and engaging in organized terror. That is a problem.

It all needs to be called out. And if you read the FBI report I quoted you'll see it is!

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
And yet, these supposed “Patriots” will live under a right-wing police state.

So, where are we going to “split” then (and why only “in two” most Americans are not Republican or Democrat.)

The Constitution? Ha! So many of you are clamoring for Trump to attack other Americans and you babble about the Constitution.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I didn't say you labeled me Antifa. But someone else in this thread anyway has. It is a leaderless "organization" that operates with no membership rolls or even any kind of nationwide structure.

So how can you properly label a person as a member when there's no way to actually verify such a thing?

Hell, you pretty much just labeled every single protester out there right now as a member of Antifa.

Do you think thousands of US citizens should be stripped of their rights and executed because they're pissed off at our government?

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
So good to see that you guys have a boogeyman to focus on ... ANTIFA, the Phantom Menace.

Keep clapping as you watch those liberties you were crying over further trampled.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The Constitution? Ha! So many of you are clamoring for Trump to attack other Americans and you babble about the Constitution.

And the problem is WHAT ?

When those so called Patriots are attacking anyone, and destroying anything they damn well please.

I take your false equivalence of a 'right wing police state' over what those thugs are offering seven days a week, and twice on sundays.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
We do not even know who or what Antifa is. It is not organized, has no leader or centrallized mission. It is a loose designation given to anarchists. As far as the looting and destruction going on right now we do not even know if this is from Left wing extremists, Right wing extremists, or both. a reply to: JBurns

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

They’ve realized that they can’t keep damning Blacks because they think Trump needs Black votes to win.

So, abracadabra ... ANTIFA gets resurrected. Can’t wait to see the return of ACORN.

Funny that they didn’t go with the BLACK PANTHERS though... that worked in the 60s and 70’s.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
We do not even know who or what Antifa is. It is not organized, has no leader or centrallized mission. It is a loose designation given to anarchists. As far as the looting and destruction going on right now we do not even know if this is from Left wing extremists, Right wing extremists, or both. a reply to: JBurns

or neither.

What if it’s from the same folks that brought us COVID-19 and police state shutdowns?

What if there aren’t two sides ...

Ooooooo.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
this is just lip service for morons

LOL
edit on 3152020 by Snarl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
www.nbcnews.com...

Sunday afternoon, President Donald Trump tweeted that he was designating Antifa as a terrorist organization.

I hope the terrorists are dealt with swiftly, but firmly.

God have mercy on them, because the United States will not.

Ummm...it’s about time...

Antifa..and BLM...are terrorist organizations...

They most certainly are not protesters...they’re armed thugs causing harm and destroying private and municipal property...

They have both decided to abrogate their rights and the rights of others...I hope retribution is swift...and these organizations that hijack the peaceable assembly of others for their own nefarious reasons...are broken...and scattered to the wind...

YouSir

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Oh I can't see this being abused at all..
Protesting?
You are a designated ANTIFA member.
Bang.Now you are dead.

(I am no fan of antifa but I would bet this law will be abused more than a few times)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I don't understand the catch and release policy here. If you're a cop and you see someone engaging in people (first) or property destruction, you arrest, strip to the drawers, take pictures of every scar and tattoo and then question them rigorously.

Who are you? Where do you live? Why are you here? How did you get here? Who paid for your ticket? What is your agenda? As the details fall into place, pass them to the FBI to investigate and break them up where they live. Antifa, crips, bloods, Hells Angels, Aryan Nation, MS13, gangs of racist cops with matching tattoos, whatever. Gone.

And you tell the people: Hey, X of the scumbags we caught last night are Antifa, X are Aryan Brotherhood, X are John Birchers, X are MS13.

We can't trust you if you act the way you do and keep too many secrets and we don't have to put up with authority figures who are untrustworthy or who have perpetrated attacks on Americans.
edit on 31-5-2020 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Ok so why was the recent labelling of some pro-russian right wing group widely declared the first such occurence in U.S. history? foreignpolicy.com... reply to: JBurns

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
Oh I can't see this being abused at all..
Protesting?
You are a designated ANTIFA member.
Bang.Now you are dead.

(I am no fan of antifa but I would bet this law will be abused more than a few times)

^THIS.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Not likely. The rioters here are already in violation of a litany of federal, state and local laws. More likely, this is laying a pretext to prosecute the organizers and financiers, rather than the people on the ground.
edit on 31-5-2020 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Nobody is talking about execution Xcalibur, but this has got to stop. It is an organized effort to destroy the country and strip people of their livelihood. On top of that, there have been numerous fatalities from this so it isn't just about the major property damage and loss of livelihood. These are outside agitators coming into American cities with the intention of destruction and chaos, and we have got to stop it

If there's ever an example to be made it is now, 99%+ of the population already wanted Chauvin charged with Floyd's murder. Even extremely pro law enforcement people (myself included) called the murderer out for what it was MURDER. There is no point being made, it is chaos for the sake of chaos. And not everyone protesting is there to cause trouble. I saw a lot of good people genuinely exercising their rights, trying to calm the crowds, seeking reform and justice. Those are admirable actions! Honorable actions.

But the looting? Rioting? Burning? Firing on officers? Terrorizing bystanders? It is out of control and this tragedy is being exploited by feckless radicals who just want to do damage

Do you think thousands of US citizens should be stripped of their rights and executed because they're pissed off at our government?

I don't think anybody should be stripped of their rights. That includes the citizens of the areas under siege and the home/business owners who don't deserve to lose everything because people want to cause damage. If you're pissed at the government fine! So am i! Handle it the right way

Hell, you pretty much just labeled every single protester out there right now as a member of Antifa.

No and if I did imply that I apologize. There are a lot of good people who are genuinely protesting something that needs protested. If there was ever an OIS that needed this, this was it!

So how can you properly label a person as a member when there's no way to actually verify such a thing?

Are they causing chaos? Carrying clubs and molotov cocktails or worse? Antifa has hallmarks, black clothes + black masks, usually antifa literature present during arrest. Search of social media after someone is arrested for violent activities, it can be done. Same way Islamic terrorists are prosecuted. Same way Tim McVeigh and Terry Nichols were prosecuted.

Moreso, the people organizing encouraging and financing this can be held accountable as well.
edit on 5/31/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

It is an organized effort to destroy the country and strip people of their livelihood.

They couldn't care less. All they're adding to the discussion is histronic bull crap.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I didn't know that we designated groups in the present terrorist based on things that were happening almost 60 or more years ago.

His tender feelz are all kinds of hurted because a group that hasn't lynched anyone or burning anything (be it buildings or crosses) in years upon years are still allowed to exist and be douches among themselves and mouth off in small single-digit groups into bullhorns.

Terrorists -- I mean Antifa...no, I mean terrorists -- are the only ones who should be allowed to congregate & mouth off.
Also, they get a free pass on violence like kicking the s# out of shopkeepers on sidewalks. Because reasons.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
We have Democratic leaders here in Atlanta that were all for a "peaceful protest" and vehemently for the arrest and conviction of Cavanaugh and others involved. Even these Democratic leaders asserted the protest was infiltrated by plenty of certain elements from out of town and state that were set on destroying property and creating the chaos that ensued. Nothing wrong with out of towners protesting but when the arrests are full of out of town people it means they aren't here to protest they are here to destroy and create anarchy. Other Democratic leaders have mentioned this same element in their protests.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Not likely. The rioters here are already in violation of a litany of federal, state and local laws. More likely, this is laying a pretext to prosecute the organizers and financiers, rather than the people on the ground.

Well,I would agree with going after the head(or heads) of this malignant snake,but I just hope its not taken as a go signal for the kind of cops who enjoy abusing steroids and the general public.
(I don't hate all cops BTW,but I hate abuse of power and cruelty)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join