It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: ANTIFA. Will be designated as terrorist group! FINALLY

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: JBurns

So if anyone or any organization donates to and/or secures bail for arrested ANTIFA members...they are now guilty of financing terrorism?

Asking for my Hollywood celeb friends and members of Joe Biden's staff.

Hollywood celebs and Biden staff team up to bail out violent rioters

www.lifezette.com...

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

So if anyone or any organization donates to and/or secures bail for arrested ANTIFA members...they are now guilty of financing terrorism?

Oh, Biden has some bad stuffers and there are some Hollywood types got some 'splainin' to do.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I can't argue with this. A great (in principal) activism idea was immediately co-oped from the start, and the group is definitely not what it was claims to be.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That was DHS in New Jersey I believe. It wasn't nationwide.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hey, don't forget this guy. He's a big fan too:

Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison once tweeted support for Antifa

Ellison, who was then a congressman and the deputy chair of the Democratic National Committee, tweeted after a visit to the Moon Palace Books shop in Minneapolis in January 2018: “At @MoonPalaceBooks and I just found the book that strike [sic] fear in the heart of @realDonaldTrump.”

LINK

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
About damn time! They literally ARE terrorists!

ter•ror•ism tĕr′ə-rĭz″əm►
n. The use of violence or the threat of violence, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political goals.
n. Resort to terrorizing methods as a means of coercion, or the state of fear and submission produced by the prevalence of such methods.
n. The act of terrorizing, or state of being terrorized; a mode of government by terror or intimidation.
edit on 5/31/2020 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I'm assuming Twitter will now have to ban any pro-ANTIFA tweets.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

🤣🤣🤣 that's funny.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
this is just lip service for morons

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I wouldn't count on it.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

If the KKK launched a coordinated attack across the country, and destroyed the livelhoods of small business owners. Defaced churchs,burned synagogues, vandalized public, and private buildings, beat, and murdered innocent people.

We ALL would be saying the same EXACT thing.

Not true, history says otherwise. You know this too. There was just a thread about giving a klansman's freedom to wear his hood while grocery shopping. There's definitely woke people who are for the KKK and Trump is a nationalist himself, his own words. Not true, that ALL would be against the KKK, that is blantantly false. "They're good people"

I can't believe you don't think there's woke KKK amerikkkans....lol

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This is a better move than most understand.
As other's have pointed out, there is almost certainly intelligence supporting this move.
This gives the Admin and the DOJ the ability to charge politicians that refuse to cooperate with federal investigation into any association connected to Antifa
It also puts sites like Twitter in a bind.
Not cooperating with the DOJ in any investigation could be disastrous for them.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

So what?

Doesn't matter if you like the KKK or not.

If one wants to wear a hood( an action that harms no one) that's his god damn 14th amendment right to.

There is NO constitutional right to destroy public, and private property,beat others within an inch of their lives, KICK them in the heads or gun down others simply doing their jobs.

I've had enough of the false equivalences.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

Why don't you get up in arms that the KKK have still yet to be designated a terrorist organization?

I'm good with designating them such.

Kinda silly in one way to do so, since the KKK is pretty much dead. What few supporters are left are hiding out in Momma's basement and have a padlock on their uniform. But hey... if it makes you feel better, go for it! Might actually be a good idea, just in case a small pocket reforms.

We could also designate Benito Mussolini a terrorist... not sure what that would accomplish either, but it's kinda the same thing.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Can someone explain how currently having the entire country being under a National State of Emergency will effect the process of arresting and prosecuting members of a Federally-declared Terrorist Org?

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Oh, this is awkward.

I disagree.

When Obama admin folks wanted to name vets as potential domestic terrorists, I knew then that this "labeling" would get politicized.

Now? Now we can "label" anyone we want as ANTIFA or "ANTIFA-minded" and ruin their lives.

Sure, some, many deserve nothing more than a throat-punch, but all?

This is a slippery slope.

Imagine if Biden or a Hillary-type gets in office and they label anyone owning a firearm as a "domestic terrorist".

Your right DB, all very valid points

The only problem is they would do it anyway, we should try to remember they won't play by the rules and will do all of these terrible things whether we do it or not

You are right, and I'm not disputing what you said by any means I just think we should consider taking the gloves off and making a move while the making is good (namely, controlling so many aspects of the government)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
So within the last week Trump has attacked the rights of private industry, made a play for powers designated to the Judicial Branch, threatened to sick the military on US citizens, and now he's taking a nebulous label that the Right likes to apply to anyone on the Left and making it a terrorist organization.

Welcome to the Fascist States of America!

link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

That's a pattern of behavior from Minnesota officials and those in high places in the state.

The entire city government of Minneapolis consistently runs on an anti-cop platform and then does nothing to reform a dept that badly needs it for example.

Local authorities, including Minneapolis’s Boy Mayor Jacob Frey and the City Council, are solidly anti-police. They run for office on anti-police platforms and rarely support the Minneapolis PD. At the same time, they are literally the only people in the world who can reform that department, if it needs reforming–I think it does–and they steadfastly refuse to take responsibility for their own police department, or take any serious action to reform it.

When will the people on the ground most affected by having a bad department notice that they keep electing people who promise to do something who then don't do squat about it? The city government are the only people who can effect change on the department, and they never deliver on that. So when you get cops like Chauvin and Noor, who should you be blaming? Yes, they are culpable for their bad behavior, but further, the officials you elect who said they'd fix the department and don't ... aren't they part of your issue? And if you keep falling for it election after election, aren't you just as bad?

Gov. Walz's own daughter tipped off the rioters to where the Guard would and wouldn't be.

* Both Governor Walz’s daughter and Ilhan Omar’s daughter have tweeted support for the rioters, and in Walz’s case she tipped off rioters to the fact that the National Guard would not yet be in place that evening, so it would be safe to loot and burn. Her Twitter account was subsequently taken private. Has any local reporter asked about leaks coming from the Governor’s Mansion? Not that I know of.

And of course, you have Ilhan Omar's daughter tweeting out her support for the rioters too. But how many leaks do you have coming out of the governor's mansion and what kind of damage did that allow?

link   

Can someone explain how currently having the entire country being under a National State of Emergency will effect the process of arresting and prosecuting members of a Federally-declared Terrorist Org?

The President's power to put down insurrections and quell domestic unrest could come into play, unsure how the state of emergency could be used in this

Research time for me!

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Asking for my Hollywood celeb friends and members of Joe Biden's staff.

Hollywood celebs and Biden staff team up to bail out violent rioters

www.lifezette.com...

Supporters of terrorism

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join