It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: ANTIFA. Will be designated as terrorist group! FINALLY

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
If you haven't already put 2 and 2 together.

Antifa=commies.

'Destroy Capitalism'.

China=Communist regime.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Wow, this thread is moving fast! I have one simple question, if someone who is supporting ANTIFA would kindly answer it?

Seeing as ANTIFA uses a name that is shortened from "ANTI-FAscist," yet uses violence and threats (aka fascism) to quell opposing political views, would it be proper if the KKK were to rebrand itself as ANTIRA ("ANTI-RAcism") and return to the practice of discriminating against black people using violence, threats, and burning crosses?

Just scientific curiosity. I'm thinking about doing a research paper on the reactions to all of this.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

How do you exactly trace a brick?

It's not like there's a bar code on them.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

A black federal officer, Patrick Underwood, was shot and killed in Oakland, California, Friday night as he attempted to keep the peace amid the violent riots sweeping California and the rest of the U.S. in the wake of George Floyd’s death in Minnesota.

www.breitbart.com...

Yep those are some 'freedom fighters'.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Twitter is allowing its users to coordinate criminal behavior on the platform, with dozens of tweets identifying looting targets still on the platform despite the fact that the site was notified by concerned citizens. The company has however changed the description of its official account to “#BlackLivesMatter.”

www.breitbart.com...

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

i can live with that too. actually as i said in another thread, shoot them directly in the buttocks and then put them in prison in solitary confinement for the whole time their in jail. and not some gitmo solitary confinement, i'm talking about lock down 23/7 and no other privileges.

edit on 31-5-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It shouldn't be too hard for the police to make a few calls and figure out who delivered the bricks, and more importantly, who ordered them and arranged for them to be dropped around these cities.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
www.nbcnews.com...

Sunday afternoon, President Donald Trump tweeted that he was designating Antifa as a terrorist organization.

I hope the terrorists are dealt with swiftly, but firmly.

God have mercy on them, because the United States will not.

DONALD TRUMP TWEETED. You still believe this sh*t.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Actress Susan Sarandon is among a growing number of Hollywood and entertainment figures who are promoting an effort to defund of police forces even as rioters continue to lay siege to major cities around the country by setting fires and destroying private and public property.

Don't people like that hide behind professional armed security guards?

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

JFC. Start making calls to all the local home depot/Lowes/insert-your-local-hardware/lumber yard and find out if they had any trucks in the area dropping off building supplies. They sure as hell didn't magick themselves there by cars on pallets.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Yep. As I said above, it should not be difficult at all for the authorities to determine who paid for the bricks and had them delivered to these locations.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Twitter is allowing its users to coordinate criminal behavior on the platform, with dozens of tweets identifying looting targets still on the platform despite the fact that the site was notified by concerned citizens. The company has however changed the description of its official account to “#BlackLivesMatter.”

www.breitbart.com...

Twitter should be shut down ,and held criminally liable.
edit on 31-5-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Snarl

Let's go back a few years. Obama is President and followers of Cliven Bundy are occupying government land by force.

If Obama had declared any Bundyite, a nebulous term that could cover anyone that supported the occupation or the previous instance of civil disobedience, as terrorists would you also support that decision?

This is actually a fair point and question, and I'd like to address it.

The two groups are entirely different. The Bundyite's, as you call them, weren't organizing riots in major cities and burning stuff down. The Bundyite's had an objective, unlike ANTIFA; they weren't encouraging anarchy and mob rule. However, the two groups do have something in common; they are both fighting government / authority overreach. But their desired outcomes are entirely different.

I'm not much of a fan of Cliven Bundy and his ilk (especially LaVoy Finnicum), and I've been vocal about this in the past. Finnicum, right or wrong, was an example of something right going wrong. He begged to be suicided by cop, and he was. BUT...keep in mind, these were isolated groups...they weren't seeking more members...and they weren't burning cities down. Big difference.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Twitter is a leftist ideological organization.

They want this.

*shrugs*

They should just own it.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Eventually, maybe, but for now, it may be better to leave it alone. If these cretins are using it for communication and coordination, then its a potential gold mine of information for law enforcement.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: vor78

Still there.

All the ip address's were logged.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: DBCowboy

They've been designated a terrorist group for a while. This is just making it formal and public.

As PJ Media contributor Victoria Taft noted two years back, the Department of Homeland Security already considers antifa a form of domestic terrorism. In 2017, Politico reported that “the Department of Homeland Security formally classified their activities as ‘domestic terrorist violence,’ according to interviews and confidential law enforcement documents obtained by POLITICO.”

This isn't anything new.

Are you serious?
Formal is what law needs to be able to indict.
Damned right it is new
Now they can be picked out of any crowd and arrested for merely being there.
Or worse, depending upon where that is.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Not sure..this is a good thing. Don't get me wrong, plenty of sh#tbags there. But terrorist does not sit well, next it could be you or me..down the road a bit.

We all make our beds.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Really? Because in May 1933 the Nazis raided every labor union in the country, either killed or shipped off every union leader, and confiscated all their funds which included payment for workers.

But explain to us all how being pro-union is also pro-Nazi. Because from where I'm standing it looks like those of you that are vehemently anti-union have more in common with Hitler and his ilk.
edit on 5/31/2020 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
aNtifa is an ultra-fascist organisation, always has been.

“Think how we think, or we’ll attack you”

Hopefully now all the mommies who inadvertently fund this terrorist organisation will also be arrested

110% of aNtifa members are pre-teen pussies who live at home and are given an allowance by their mommy so they can buy a balaclava and a hammer to attack innocent, vulnerable people

And there are people on this very site who support them

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join