It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As a left winger, i dont get why people are mad freedom fighters are liberating our cities w/ fire

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
SO as a left winger, ive couldnt help but notice a bunch of right wingers clutching their pearls and getting all emotional and mad about the noble freedom fighters liberating televisions from the oppression of the stores they are in, and cleansing our racist country with freedom fire in all of these cities.

So i wanted to do a short video looking at the so called "violence" that these right wingers were mad about. And it turns out, all i saw were noble freedom fighters

(when using sarcasm, I hate to break character, but it is necessary to say the following

WARNING- there are extreme images of violence from the riots on this video)

+2 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
And yes, i know not all left wingers feel this way, and I am outraged over the death of george floyd, and even though I dont agree with the narrative being pushed thats all about race, i support peoples right to peacefully protest.

And yes, the last video, where the cop shoots a girl with a paintball, i think it was a little over the line. But i understand why the police who are fighting terrorists who overran them for two days would want people in their houses. If the girl sues them, i would probably be ok with that.

But watching so many people who know 27 cities were burning, with police being attacked in almost everyone, with thousands of hours of footage, with all of the violence I show on this video, acting like this police officer shooting a paintball is the real reason to be outraged is insane.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Don't forget the moral equivalence of people breaking windows, looting stores, burning places to the ground, throwing molotov cocktails, and people standing around shouting with rifles on their back. Don't forget that. Why don't the cops teargas and arrest the second group? Has to be because they're white.
edit on 31-5-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
That’s why people should utilize their 2nd amendment rights. No wrong in defending yourself from a deadly situation. Sorry I couldn’t make it through the entire video. It was pretty disturbing.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
That’s why people should utilize their 2nd amendment rights. No wrong in defending yourself from a deadly situation. Sorry I couldn’t make it through the entire video. It was pretty disturbing.

I dont blame you.

Its horribly disturbing

But even on ats we see people claiming blood is needed in riots like these to refresh the tree of liberty.

All over the country people on the left are making excuses for these actions. (again, many many people on the left are not, but those that are excusing or defending it are almost all on the left)

So i wanted to point out how ridiculous that is.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
It works.

The Stonewall riots are what led to gay rights. A bunch of insured objects and buildings being trashed isn’t enough to make me side with an out of control government. And that’s what this is. Police are agents of the state. Nothing more, nothing less when it all comes down to it. It may look distasteful to people, but that’s the point.

Riots and looting are a legitimate and profound form of protest against a system that values goods and services over human lives.

+33 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Video showing a bunch of terrorists beating innocent people.

Your comment

"it works and its legitimate"

Thank you for showing that my sarcastic video showing how terrible some people on the left are is grounded in reality.
edit on 31-5-2020 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Riots and looting are a legitimate and profound form of protest against a system that values goods and services over human lives.

Funny, I saw the riots as the opposite - an orgy of opportunistic greed where the angry mob smashed in a plundered what it wanted out of the livelihoods of small businesses, many owned by minority owners whose lives were destroyed. In other words, the rioters cared more about the goods then the people they were destroying.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I truly hope Trump and the AG designate Antifa a terrorist organization once and for all. I live in downtown Seattle in the south lake union neighborhood, the # i saw yesterday wasnt remotely peaceful, it wasnt about Floyd, it was a bunch of animal/criminals who are opportunists.. they knew the mayor and police weren't going to do anything, and so they took advantage of the moment and looted/destroyed so much.. i drove through the rioted area this morning after I dropped off my partner at Swedish hospital where they work... this sh*t is never called for.... If people keep acting like an eye for an eye is good, then all of society will soon be blind..

Also, the amount of Antifa tagging all over the downtown is VERY apparent... Also, Antifa is breaking into police cars here, pulling ARs out.. I'm so glad a good guy with a gun was here to stop that antifa punk from making a bad situation into a god awful one.
edit on 31-5-2020 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
And yes, i know not all left wingers feel this way

I absolutely agree not all are bad.

That said, any protester that doesn't try to stop or turn in a rioter is just as bad.
edit on 31-5-2020 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
It works.

The Stonewall riots are what led to gay rights. A bunch of insured objects and buildings being trashed isn’t enough to make me side with an out of control government. And that’s what this is. Police are agents of the state. Nothing more, nothing less when it all comes down to it. It may look distasteful to people, but that’s the point.

Yea, I totally agree. Lets get violent and destroy some lives. The only way fight injustice is to cause injustice. gotta give into the bloodlust. /s

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

And that’s what this is. Police are agents of the state. Nothing more, nothing less when it all comes down to it.

Then let them take their problems to the STATE. You never heard me snivel about a couple of Police Precincts being destroyed.

They come around the citizens ... let them meet a traveling wall of supersonic lead.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I didn’t watch your video. I’m talking about the looting and burning buildings everyone is up in arms about.

The fact is, this kind of protest works. I take it from your comments you included a video of the police in Minneapolis shooting rubber bullets at people standing on their front porch, on their own private property. To force them back into their home. The fact that you gloss over this as not that big of a deal says everything I need to know.

Actions such as these by people with the authority of the government behind them will always weigh more heavily than private citizens protesting against government overreach. Whether they’re burning buildings, starting fights or looting.

+17 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

So you believe in terrorism. Good to know.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I didn’t watch your video. I’m talking about the looting and burning buildings everyone is up in arms about.

The fact is, this kind of protest works. I take it from your comments you included a video of the police in Minneapolis shooting rubber bullets at people standing on their front porch, on their own private property. To force them back into their home. The fact that you gloss over this as not that big of a deal says everything I need to know.

Actions such as these by people with the authority of the government behind them will always weigh more heavily than private citizens protesting against government overreach. Whether they’re burning buildings, starting fights or looting.

How is this destruction working?? What laws is Trump passing to change things for your movement? I havent heard anything being done, and I doubt Trumps going to do your movement any favors now... So, you can think you're winning all you want, but its getting to a point, where I dont think people will begin caring if they take excessive force to stop these riots....

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

SO I'm a left winger

You make a good left winger, needs more global warming though.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I am sitting here hoping ALL of the rioters,looters, and now murderer's.

Would come down with a severe case of Covid19.

I say this because they are going to get away with their wanton destruction, and otherwise terroristic actions.

You have congressman,mayors kids passing out information,

You have hollywood sniphats giving bail money.

Those people don't even deserve to keep breathing.

+16 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

It works.

Do you know how insurance works? They have this thing called a deductible that you must pay before the benefits kick in. Secondly, you assume all businesses are are insured against a riot. Third, what about the jobs and loss of income. It is bad enough with the Covid BS lockdown and now someone's entire business is destroyed. It could be more than a year or more before some of these places get to reopen. It isn't like they have revenue coming in during this time.

What about the small business owner? They guy who sinks his life savings trying to open a business only to see it go up in flames.

Some of you have no idea the amount of sweat (and tears) that goes into opening a small business.

Being a small business owner, quite frankly I can fully understand why any business owner would bust a cap in these rioters ass and not lose a wink of sleep about it. It is literally like robbing your home and life.

link   
People are getting pissed at these protests. If they don’t figure out a way to stop it, the crazies on the other side are gonna show up and it’s gonna be an all out war zone. We already got a glimpse with Antifa and the Proud boys or whatever they call themselves. But where I’m from a lot of people carry. I’m worried the situation is gonna explode. We’re not in some state where you can’t defend yourself.

+5 more 
link   

Try educating yourself before speaking from a position of ignorance. I know that's a tall task to ask of you leftists, but it would probably go a long way towards you having anything resembling credibility.

Instead you continue to present yourself and those who identify along your ideologies as scumbags.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join