It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Pyramid Hoax (Documentary)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

I have put together a short documentary (22 mins) of my research into Zechariah Sitchin's claim that a fraud was perpetrated within the Great Pyramid in 1837 by British pyramid explorer, Colonel R.W. Howard Vyse. The documentary presents one key piece of evidence from my book The Great Pyramid Hoax (2017, Inner Traditions - Bear & Co.) which calls into question the claimed discovery by the British explorer and suggests Sitchin's fraud claim which was largely dismissed (as a result of some sloppy research by him), may actually have been right all along. I hope to present further episodes in the near future (if there's sufficient interest).

Hope you find this 1st episode of some interest (but please keep in mind, I'm a researcher/writer and not a professional video maker). I tried using the ATS youtube link option but got some errors back so have created a simple url link instead which I hope will work:

The Great Pyramid Hoax - Episode 1

Enjoy!

SC

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Scott Creighton

Thanks, Scott. Am always glad to see your contributions!!

S&F

If you're thinking right about megalithic construction, think on this. Megalithic structures were produced because they could be. Who could do that? No civilization on record. ... Not even the civilization which stands today.

These megalithic construction sites were places men rising up from the ashes of catastrophe stumbled upon. You've been there. You know these sites are awe inspiring. The people who raised the pyramids (if they were humans at all) most likely pre-date the last ice age.

edit on 3152020 by Snarl because: ETA

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Snarl: The people who raised the pyramids (if they were humans at all) most likely pre-date the last ice age.

SC: I think you're gonna like my next book, The Great Pyramid Void Enigma - a shameless plug, but what the hell.

SC

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Plug away.

Watching now and cheers for posting.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Very cool.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scott Creighton
a reply to: Snarl

Snarl: The people who raised the pyramids (if they were humans at all) most likely pre-date the last ice age.

SC: I think you're gonna like my next book, The Great Pyramid Void Enigma - a shameless plug, but what the hell.

SC

Are you gonna just leave us hanging with that? Give us a primer, Brother!! You know you've already got one sale!!

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
It has an Industrial use....its a massive production....it has a hands-on use a basic need was being remediated by it.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Good stuff, great research đź‘Ť

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Zechariah Sitchin getting some credit.. I like that.

Now it's just a matter of time.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

Well I had been planning to release a second episode in my Great Pyramid Hoax documentary series (based upon my book of the same name). Alas, however, after 6 weeks it has become self-evident from the viewing stats (a little over 600 views in over 6 weeks) that Episode 1 hasn't even ignited the heather let alone set it ablaze. This is a very poor interest level by any standard and, self evidently, is not a subject that fires the imagination. That being the case I am, somewhat reluctantly, shelving my plans on Episode 2 for the foreseeable future.

Thanks to those who watched Episode 1 and for your comments.

SC

edit on 19/7/2020 by Scott Creighton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

will watch this later Scott thank you

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
yea we heard it again and again Humans are just to stupid to cut a rock and move it .
It was probly dogs that built them .
You realize
if humans are nearly as stupid as you think YOU ARE ONE but hey watch these videos on how stupid humans are .
OHcsJ1sPQQs

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
yep only aliens could have done it .
You dont realize just how stupid these post are look up coral castle in Florida .
ONE man in thous videos Moving rocks that weigh tons ALONE 10,000 could build any thing they wanted to . Humans are Just not that stupid .
As to when they got built well 3000 10000 years no difference all it took was a idea and determination .

Ps any hypothetical aliens would not go a 100 TRILLION miles to some tiny dirt ball to play with rocks .
or make neat patterns in farm fields .
They wanted to met us they would just do it all this cloke and dagger stuff is human ideas .
Now way humans would build a ship to go to a known planet with life then just play hid and sneak with the natives .

There may be aliens they may visit earth for scientific reasons but they did NOT come to move rocks .

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
you do also know we KNOW the location of the sites they used to mine the rock they need to build it .
Its not just thous in Egypt but around the world there may be 1000s in south america .
aliens lord

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
There is also a documentary on Easter island and a BUNCH of collage kids who MOVED and Placed one of the statutes that had not been finished .
A bunch of kids could figer it out .

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Thanks for your effort!
Your clues about the Italian prior art are fairly transparent.
Was the Davison Chamber named after Leonardo da Davinci?
People like John Dee that were trying to evolve the story while retaining the mathematical integrity were operating under the Pythagorean rules, but that was still thousands of years removed from what would have been intended to be self evident.
Scrying is a lost art and can end up in nightmares like something only Taylor Swift and Johann Heinrich FĂĽssli could dream up.
I think people miss a lot but thats just me, besides it will all be 404'ed soon anyways.

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Did you even watch the video?

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
is it all in this robovoice?

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Bordon81

I think we decided that this was inspired by the Roland Emmerich/Dean Devlin movie Stargate.
They got their inspiration from the front page of a Latin edition of the Opticae Thesaurus about the same period Davinci was active.

Davinci may have been inspired by the infinity symbol if it is that.
Back then they were still scrawling cryptic things like "here be dragons" on their globes..
In the last supper painting by Davinci there is a mirrored arc that looks similar to the legs on whatever that is.
You would want to show the orbit of the earth around the sun for a complete year then give it leg support.
The current infinity symbol is just a mirror of the top of the pi symbol.

The truth will set you free.

edit on 19-7-2020 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Leedskalnin the Florida artist who claimed to know the secrets of the pyramids did a lot of artwork devoted to astronomy and navigation. If you were onboard a ship in the 1400's you would need an accurate horizon or at least when you were swabbing the decks during the heat of the day you would need a bucket with a wide level brim.

magneticuniverse.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join