It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Pyramid Hoax (Documentary)

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

I have put together a short documentary (22 mins) of my research into Zechariah Sitchin's claim that a fraud was perpetrated within the Great Pyramid in 1837 by British pyramid explorer, Colonel R.W. Howard Vyse. The documentary presents one key piece of evidence from my book The Great Pyramid Hoax (2017, Inner Traditions - Bear & Co.) which calls into question the claimed discovery by the British explorer and suggests Sitchin's fraud claim which was largely dismissed (as a result of some sloppy research by him), may actually have been right all along. I hope to present further episodes in the near future (if there's sufficient interest).

Hope you find this 1st episode of some interest (but please keep in mind, I'm a researcher/writer and not a professional video maker). I tried using the ATS youtube link option but got some errors back so have created a simple url link instead which I hope will work:

The Great Pyramid Hoax - Episode 1

Enjoy!

SC

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Scott Creighton

Thanks, Scott. Am always glad to see your contributions!!

S&F

If you're thinking right about megalithic construction, think on this. Megalithic structures were produced because they could be. Who could do that? No civilization on record. ... Not even the civilization which stands today.

These megalithic construction sites were places men rising up from the ashes of catastrophe stumbled upon. You've been there. You know these sites are awe inspiring. The people who raised the pyramids (if they were humans at all) most likely pre-date the last ice age.

edit on 3152020 by Snarl because: ETA

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Snarl: The people who raised the pyramids (if they were humans at all) most likely pre-date the last ice age.

SC: I think you're gonna like my next book, The Great Pyramid Void Enigma - a shameless plug, but what the hell.

SC

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Scott Creighton

Plug away.

Watching now and cheers for posting.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Very cool.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scott Creighton
a reply to: Snarl

Snarl: The people who raised the pyramids (if they were humans at all) most likely pre-date the last ice age.

SC: I think you're gonna like my next book, The Great Pyramid Void Enigma - a shameless plug, but what the hell.

SC

Are you gonna just leave us hanging with that? Give us a primer, Brother!! You know you've already got one sale!!

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
It has an Industrial use....its a massive production....it has a hands-on use a basic need was being remediated by it.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Good stuff, great research 👍

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Zechariah Sitchin getting some credit.. I like that.

Now it's just a matter of time.

top topics

join