It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BOMBSHELL** Anonymous releases 'proof' of Trump/Epstein rape allegation of 13 yo female.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I believe I answered your questions in the post, at least to the best of my admittedly limited knowledge. My AI work introduced me to the beginnings of psychology, but I never was interested in making a career out of listening to people prove to me that which I already knew (being, that they're idiots). So I'm not going to bother searching out something I am not really all that interested in just to make myself look smart to you; feel free to do your own research. But I am glad you find science funny.

So you can't find the "recipts" either? Interesting... why in the world would someone hire an assassin and not get a receipt?

Stranger and stranger... can no one find the "recipts" that were promised?

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Michigan72

This isn't proof of anything. It's a court case that was dropped due to lack of evidence before Epstein was even arrested.

Donald Trump, hate the guy, is one of the only people who cooperated with police and ratted on him before Epstein was ever arrested years ago.

It wasn't dropped for lack of evidence.

Yes it was. It was debunked a while ago.

The way to take down Trump is through the truth, not slander and pizzagate bs.

You may be confusing the first filing of the accusation, which was dropped because the victim used as her 'home address' a place that had been vacated.

The second case was dropped, according to the victim, because she was afraid for her life.

The story that she "made it all up" did not even include any such testimony, was entirely devoid of any supportive evidence, and ignores the witness testimony presented.

Although we can't know what the truth is, at least the victim's allegations sound specific and detailed and the suggestion that she may have been induced to withdraw her case for fear has not been discounted.

www.dailymail.co.uk... CATED-story.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus

The case in the OP was debunked in my link. It's the exact same case number. 1:16-CV-04642.

Woman is a delusional drug addict.

I don't like Trump either, but spreading misinformation and slander is not the way to beat him.
edit on 1-6-2020 by Michigan72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

From what I've been able to find, Epstein gave him a million to set up MC2.
That's not confirmed from what I can see however not beyond belief.

The idea is that there was an arrangement for "women on tap" from the agency.

So they're buddies and there is connections however suggesting that Epstein was running or co-owning a modelling agency is incorrect.

Yes, it appears that way. I have read more, trying to find a direct link between the agency and Epstein, but have not found it. Apologies if I led you astray, too.

There are several news articles suggesting that there is a link but I cannot find any details. Perhaps there is something in the court transcripts, but I don't seem to be able to access them.

Again, apologies to all.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   
All good, I'm conceited enough to not believe you in the first place so no apology necessary.

I just wanted to make it clear that suggesting Trump modelled his agency after Epstein's is laughable disinformation.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   

This isn't proof of anything. It's a court case that was dropped due to lack of evidence before Epstein was even arrested.

Donald Trump, hate the guy, is one of the only people who cooperated with police and ratted on him before Epstein was ever arrested years ago.

It wasn't dropped for lack of evidence.

Yes it was. It was debunked a while ago.

The way to take down Trump is through the truth, not slander and pizzagate bs.

You may be confusing the first filing of the accusation, which was dropped because the victim used as her 'home address' a place that had been vacated.

The second case was dropped, according to the victim, because she was afraid for her life.

The story that she "made it all up" did not even include any such testimony, was entirely devoid of any supportive evidence, and ignores the witness testimony presented.

Although we can't know what the truth is, at least the victim's allegations sound specific and detailed and the suggestion that she may have been induced to withdraw her case for fear has not been discounted.

www.dailymail.co.uk... CATED-story.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus

The case in the OP was debunked in my link. It's the exact same case number. 1:16-CV-04642.

Woman is a delusional drug addict.

I don't like Trump either, but spreading misinformation and slander is not the way to beat him.

That whole Daily Mail article is full of words like "supposedly", "speculation", "claims" and false statements like, "The court papers offered no corroborative evidence", which was untrue as there was a witness affidavit.

Similarly, the Daily Mail claimed that it was their exclusive when it appears that all they did was cobble together some details from The Revalist's Emily Shugerman (the only journalist to have ever interviewed 'Katie Johnson').

I talked to the woman accusing Donald Trump of rape
And I'm more confused than ever. - The Revelist.

From Shugerman's article, it is unclear if 'Katie Johnson' was telling the truth, or not. Which is not how the Daily Mail spins their piece, which is clearly fake news.

edit on 1/6/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Annomonous must have worked real hard to come up with this legal document. Ya know it takes a great amount of skill to search and then copy and past...
I've seen this before, as well as doc from the previous suit.
The girl either is bought off or gets too scared to see it to completion.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Michigan72

Unfortunately many sexually abused minors eventually do indeed become drug addicts later in life. Self medication of sorts.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
All good, I'm conceited enough to not believe you in the first place so no apology necessary.

I just wanted to make it clear that suggesting Trump modelled his agency after Epstein's is laughable disinformation.

I wasn't the one that suggested that.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Anon..Q..would be dead if they were really what they claim. Their masked identities would be their weakness. They wouldn't be able to hide.

A carrot on a stick.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Mailman are these 11 12 and 13 year old minors lying?? TRump paid out 30 million to the families to keep it quiet
WMR received a list from a reputable Republican source of these settlement claims, all of which involve male and female minors:

(1) Michael Parker, 10-years old, oral rape, Mar-a-Lago, Palm Beach, FL, 1992. Trump paid his parents a $3 million settlement.

(2) Kelly Feuer, 12-years old, $1 million settlement paid in 1989, allegations of forced intercourse, Trump Tower, NY, NY.

(3) Charles Bacon, 11-years old, $3 million, allegations of oral and anal intercourse, 1994, Trump Tower, NY, NY.

(4) Rebecca Conway, 13-years old, intercourse and oral sex. Trump Vineyard Estates, Charlottesville, VA, 2012, $5 million settlement.

(5) Maria Olivera, 12-years old. Her family was paid $16 million to settle allegations of forcible intercourse occurring in Mar-a-Lago, Palm Beach, FL, 1993.

(6) Kevin Noll, 11-years old, anal rape, Trump Tower, NY, NY. 1998. Settlement details unknown.

Five of the six alleged incidents took place at two of Trump's best-known properties -- Trump Tower in New York City and Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, FL. The exception is incident No. 4, which is the most recent (2012) and took place at Albemarle Estate at Trump Winery. Donald and Eric Trump opened the facility as a bed-and-breakfast in May 2015.

edit on 1-6-2020 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Just more lies against Trump. So damn lame.

You really honestly believe there is still anything about Trump that isn't already known???

He's been investigated nonstop legally and illegally for 5 years.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

What a bunch of BS...

So this woman waits until 2016 to claim she was raped (supposedly in 1994) by President Trump?... Not to mention that the accuser herself asked for this trial to be dropped...

So how are the claims of someone whom waited untill 2016 to accuse whom was to be the future POTUS, and then asked for the case to be dropped, any "proof"?...

As for "anonymous" claims that Russia has evidence on Trump... You have got to be #ting me... Now "anonymous" is pushing for the false Russia collusion narrative?...

This is nothing but bs. BTW, this alone is enough proof that the police should be involved in finding out whom is "anonymous" because they are the ones whom are now pushing the narrative made up by Russia with money from Hillary Clinton and the DNC.

I hope they are caught, and imprisoned.

edit on 1-6-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Discredit the witness with no evidence: Check

Whataboutism: Check

Gish Gallop: Check

It's the Democrats fault: Check

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Not BS. The girl and her family were under death threats to drop the case.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
Annomonous must have worked real hard to come up with this legal document. Ya know it takes a great amount of skill to search and then copy and past...
I've seen this before, as well as doc from the previous suit.
The girl either is bought off or gets too scared to see it to completion.

Or, this is another case of another left-wing lunatic making false accusations because she didn't want a conservative POTUS...

Same as that lunatic woman, Ford, and her lunatic friends made a false claim of rape and didn't care that their lies were ruining a man, and affecting his family...

Lunatics belong in jail when they make such false accusations that could ruin, or affect the lives of those being falsely accused... Perhaps that would stop lunatics from ever making false accusations to get their 15 mins of fame, or "get rich quick schemes..."

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Discredit the witness with no evidence: Check

Whataboutism: Check

Gish Gallop: Check

It's the Democrats fault: Check

Making false accusations 21 years after the claimed crime occurred: check
Whataboutism "he must have done it because someone claims it": check
Gish Gallop "It's a claim about Trump so i immediately believed it": check
No evidence whatsoever but Gryphon66, and his gang of lunatics, want to believe it: check

Anything else to add "Gryphon66"? Maybe even real evidence like this was filed in the 1990s with the police?... No?...

edit on 1-6-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
This is shocking and disgusting IF true, but he did say he likes to "Grab 'em by the p**sy" didn't he?

NO, he didn't say that...

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

originally posted by: Kurokage
This is shocking and disgusting IF true, but he did say he likes to "Grab 'em by the p**sy" didn't he?

NO, he didn't say that...

Amazing how the "never Trumpers" can't recall the context of that phrase.

"And when you’re a star they let you do it..."

He was talking about the women whom would let him do it because of his star status.

You know what's more ironic?... A lot of these same people trying to make it look like Trump rapes women and children are the same people whom keep ignoring the fact that there is more evidence showing Bill Clinton was in Epstein's rape island, as one of the victims of Epstein stated she saw Clinton at the rape island and we even have the flight records that show Bill Clinton frequented Epstein's rape island. Those same people don't care. Many of those people voted for Hillary Clinton even when they know that Hillary Clinton has gone after women whom have accused Bill Clinton of rape. Those same people would vote for Hillary again if she ran for POTUS. Not to mention the fact that Hillary Clinton defended a rapist in court and she knew he was guilty and laughed about it stating since then she has never believed polygraph tests... Hypocrites...

edit on 1-6-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
a reply to: Mailman are these 11 12 and 13 year old minors lying?? TRump paid out 30 million to the families to keep it quiet
WMR received a list from a reputable Republican source of these settlement claims, all of which involve male and female minors:

How do you know it is a reputable Republican source and not an anonymous lie?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Michigan72

Not debunked:
www.snopes.com...

It appears she dropped the charges after numerous death threats to herself and her family.

Obviously this will be dismissed without any research from Trumpcs cult.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join