It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BOMBSHELL** Anonymous releases 'proof' of Trump/Epstein rape allegation of 13 yo female.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: CthruU

There isn't a red blooded male alive that doesn't think like that,

Really!!
I'm a red blooded male and I've made comments like "she's hot" but never "grab her by the pu**y", you should maybe think about talking to someone if you're having alot of thoughts like that???
Or are you just saying those things to make Trump look better, I don't know if you noticed but I put in capitals an "IF" but you still feel like you have to defend him, sad really.

So you admit the desire is there for you then.
So your only playing on words then.

Sorry it took me so long to reply as i was struggling to make sense of some of the gibberish you wrote whilst emotionally distraught at your own ignorance and your reposting of the same quote twice had me guessing.

Well if you will have teenage boys or have had teenage boys im sure as they where NOT "raised by trash" they will be poster boys for manhood then and how to control their caveman but perfectly natural desires.

Any chance we can get back on topic now or shall i let you get the last word in.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

That post coming from someone who has such TDS that they can’t see straight is To say the least hypocritical
edit on 31-5-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
I didn’t vote for Trump, not crazy about him and his mouth, but the left is out of their collective minds over the man.

After what the Dem party has done over the last three years has really turned my stomach against our political system. It’s a disgrace.

The Democratic Party has ruined what they once stood for. So much that they’ll probably lose the next election because of it.

Nooo. Of course you aren't a Donald fan boy. Yet here we have a thread with 0 democrats involved yet your post is only about Democrats.
This thread is about Donny and Epstein.. What do democrats got to do with it?
edit on 31-5-2020 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: CthruU

originally posted by: Kurokage
This is shocking and disgusting IF true, but he did say he likes to "Grab 'em by the p**sy" didn't he?

There isn't a red blooded male alive that doesn't think like that, it doesn't mean a single thing.

You're dead-wrong about that, most of us know how to treat women right and not go after them like animals. Oddly enough, some women enjoy being treated like that. To each their own adrenaline rush I guess. I must not be into aggressive power trips because I don't understand that behavior.

Only accounts for stupidity on trumps behalf for allowing himself to say it loud.

Absolutely correct. He can't keep his mouth shut which also leads me to agree that this is 100% BS. Someone would have known and would have said something before the last election or at the very least, when the Epstein debacle was going on. And bringing things like this up that have continually been found to be untrue has to be having an impact on Barron. He has to see and hear more about his father than any teenager should, especially when he dad is found to be innocent of the charges. Over and over and over for the last four years this poor kid has had to endure more slander and hate towards his family than anyone I've ever seen.

Unless this is proven to be true it changes nothing except strengthening his support due to the constant attacks.

As for the claim regarding trump ----- rubbish of the highest degree.

Trump is many unsavoury things at face value but a rapist he definitely is not and anonymous has the credibility of a goldfish at best.

You're definitely right about Anonymous, I thought they would have faded into the night by now. Apparently they still want some "face" time.

I'll just say this, you are the one who is dead wrong - making a statement in misplaced confidence does not constitute going after them like animals.

Its just man talk.

I could go on and on but clearly political correctness is once again overriding the facts.

As for the rest - fair enough.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Males are males. They all have the impulses. That shouldn't be the question, and those impulses are expressed in various ways, mentally, verbally. What's important is how well those impulses are controlled and expressed.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I'm still flabbergasted that Trump would hire Russian hookers to piss on Obama's bed.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

edit on 31-5-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Oh please, you are either in denial or just pedastolling thyself or perhaps you are the exception.

But countless teenage boys around the world and young men who are obsessed with the single purpose of obtaining the subject at hand would disagree

Are you really trying to defend that type of behaviour??
Adolescent males may be obsessed with the 'female figure' (shall we say) but they don't all go around "grabbing" women by their privates. So it's ok for adult males to act like that? It's only the Epsteins, Weinsteins and others like them that think that kind of behaviour is appropriate.

Hell, we even make countless movies about it - American Pie but to name just one.

And how many times in that movie did men just grab women by the pu**y or rape some one?? I think you watched a very different movie??
edit on 31-5-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: XCrycek

Simple...Because it’s another political attack with no substance.

So this isn’t political? Why is it coming out now?
This would have been way more damning, if true, than the Russian collusion joke.

link   
This has been around a while. Gets regurgitated.

There's no proof. Just more nonsense.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

Simple...Because it’s another political attack with no substance.

So this isn’t political? Why is it coming out now?
This would have been way more damning, if true, than the Russian collusion joke.

When should it have come out? Epstein "commited suicide" only 10 months ago. Why shouldn't it come out now? Why is it so hard to believe that some sick perverted pedophile butt-hurt over Epstein killing wants to take the rest of the elite down with Epstein?

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Grab her by the p_y is quite possibly the tamest thing ever said on the Howard Stern show.
They play literal anal ring toss.....

Did he actually grab anyone by the genitals?

Context and setting matter when we examine what is being said.
a reply to: Kurokage

edit on 31-5-2020 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

But why is this all so hard to believe for many of you?

Oh, I don't know... maybe this from the screenshot in the OP:

You had Jeffrey Epstein killed to cover up your history of child trafficking and rape. We've the recipts [receipts?] here:

I am curious, though, to see those "recipts"... how would that be worded? "Received from Donald J. Trump on this date, $20,000,000,000,000,000.72 for the hired murder of Jeffrey Epstein"?

The reason I am curious is I would like to see what the handwriting style looks like for someone who is mentally challenged enough to think that people write "recipts" for illegal activities. Purely scientific, I assure you.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Okay take it and run with it, I could care less. See where you are with it by the end of the week.

I’ve been here for years, this b.s. comes and it goes, just be careful not to get any on you.

link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

There is a mini series, four parts, on NetFlix, mostly focusing on the victims and their fight for justice called Filthy Rich that examines the whole Epstein case.
I strongly recommend it. It may open your eyes a bit on exactly what Epstein was doing and how far and wide his money and power went to cover up those events. In the end it was child trafficking that put him behind bars and promised to keep him there for the rest of his life.
These girls name names and point fingers. Those names belong to very powerful people in very high places. Any one of which might want this story quashed and further investigations halted, including Donald Trump and Bill Clinton and the entire British monarchy.
An independent autopsy done at Epstein's brothers request indicated damage to the hyoid bone was inconsistent with self strangulation.
Alive or dead, suicide or murder. This case is just ripe for conspiracy.

link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: underwerks

That post coming from someone who has such TDS that they can’t see straight is To say the least hypocritical

Don’t believe me. Look it up.

Look into Trumps “modeling” agency that was modeled after Jeffery Epstein’s modeling agency. That was actually connected to Jeffrey Epstein. All of this is publicly available knowledge.

“TDS”. Has it ever occurred to you that people might not like Donald Trump because he’s the same shady criminal he’s been for most of his life? It’s isn’t exactly deranged to not support a person like that as a President.

I seriously doubt any of you will even look into this. You all have made support of this man such a big part of your identity that to even entertain the idea that he might be guilty of some of the things he’s been accused of is too much of a risk.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Maybe they kept the receipts for tax purposes.

Sometimes there's a survey at the bottom of some receipts and you can get gift cards as well.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Wow. So the people who have hated on Trump and would've sold their own mothers to china's meat market to prevent him from becoming 45 HAS BEEN SITTING ON THIS INFORMATION WAITING FOR THE RIGHT MOMENT???

Bwaaahahahahahaaaa!!!!!!

OK China.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Sorry it took me so long to reply as i was struggling to make sense of some of the gibberish you wrote whilst emotionally distraught at your own ignorance and your reposting of the same quote twice had me guessing.

Typical grammer Nazi, the only way to defend their position or win an agument is to TRY and pick on someones grammar, that's just pathetic.

So you admit the desire is there for you then.

No, the desire to just grab a woman by the genitals is not "there for me" and like I said, if you have those desires, you should maybe go and talk to some one??

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

you are a trashy person, i hope you're not raising children

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join