It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BOMBSHELL** Anonymous releases 'proof' of Trump/Epstein rape allegation of 13 yo female.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
Obviously this will be dismissed without any research from Trumpcs cult.

From your link...
"As of now, all of the information about this lawsuit comes solely from the complaint filed by “Katie Johnson,” and no one has as yet located, identified, or interviewed her."

It's hardly a slam dunk.

Edit to add, kind of interesting they left that paragraph until the end.
edit on 1-6-2020 by Krahzeef_Ukhar because: Editing is fun

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
If anyone here is actually shocked by the idea that all of these people craving power and authority are fundamentally evil, then you really haven't been paying attention

Sadly the reality is worse than that.

These ppl are paying plenty of attention but most of them learn nothing and come out worse than they were yesterday.

Their minds were purposely programmed to reject philosophical reasoning or the principles of logic.

They are also probably on drugs from pharma to street to liquor. They can't think straight.

All they know are base desires. I want I want I want, pleasure pleasure pleasure!!!

edit on 6/1/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Obviously this will be dismissed without any research from Trumpcs cult.

From your link...
"As of now, all of the information about this lawsuit comes solely from the complaint filed by “Katie Johnson,” and no one has as yet located, identified, or interviewed her."

It's hardly a slam dunk.

Edit to add, kind of interesting they left that paragraph until the end.

Maybe the whole thing is a hoax within a hoax within another hoax?

Ok, rule of thumb is anything on MSM, especially the month long dramas, are fake.

Epstein and his death were featured prominently on MSM for weeks.

Did Anon really get a win or, more likely, is this is a hoax created to foster certain reactions?

Are they seeking to just instill negative energy/thought patterns in the population? Was it step 3 of a 10 step hoax and we haven't seen the outcome yet?

I dunno. The whole Pizzagate thing seems sorta fake to me. It's all too obvious and convenient. All the big players got away free too.

Why isn't anyone going and shooting them? I always, ALWAYS, hear ppl especially wanna be macho guys say "I'd kill a child molester" but where are they now? Zero kills so far except Epstein who did himself in supposedly if he even exists?

It's all BS as far as I can tell. Nothing about any of it seemed solid enough that I'd say "oh, I believe that's real now". Every single part is fakeable.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash
I'm not sure, maybe all the claims are real and that's why everything has gotten so weird.

We got too close to the truth and now it's time for a reset.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

a reply to: CthruU

There isn't a red blooded male alive that doesn't think like that, it doesn't mean a single thing.

speak for yourself, some of us weren't raised by trash.

Oh please, you are either in denial or just pedastolling thyself or perhaps you are the exception.

But countless teenage boys around the world and young men who are obsessed with the single purpose of obtaining the subject at hand would disagree, ARE THESE COUNTLESS INDIVIDUALS " RAISED BY TRASH"

Hell, we even make countless movies about it - American Pie but to name just one.

Must be lonely up there in your ivory tower. ------ or you have missed your calling to the preisthood.

As the guy said - speak for yourself, we aren't all trash.

Using "teenagers and young men" to defend someone of Donnie's age works against you also.

To correct your abuser-defense, most straight men think about T'n'A a lot. Myself included.

What we don't do is brag about how our perceived authority allows us to just grab women by the flange at will.

The fact that you defend it is disgusting. The fact that so many women defend it is disgusting.

The fact that cult45 aren't digging into trumps ties with Epstein and the subsequent murder, is disgusting.

You're all too blinded by your own hate and right-wing media programming.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
The fact that cult45 aren't digging into trumps ties with Epstein and the subsequent murder, is disgusting.

Way to sit on the fence!

At the very least if Trump did everything he was accused of...

He was a Democrat when he did them.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
a reply to: zatara

And like EVERY leftist attempt at ANYTHING whatsoever, it’ll fail. Miserably.

Russian Collusion: fail. Everyone knew it was a hoax
Russian influence: fail. Most DEFINITELY a hoax
Stormy: fail. Nobody cares if a billionaire cheats on his wife
Continue writing the list: no need. Not ONE attempt at smearing President Trump has gained the dEms ONE single voter. Not ONE!

This too, is a hoax and a failure. President Trump will serve a full second term and will be remembered as one of the great presidents by future generations

The ‘left’ and their hateful dEmocrat party is now and will forever be known as the supporters of division, racism, pedophilia and the destruction of America

November is coming and the left is DREADING it!

I myself is not an US citizen but frm time to time I am interested what is going on with US politics because one way or an other what happens there will affect my country too. And from what I have learned I am shocked of the corruption and plain insult some politicians direct towards the US citizens. And when seeing this corruption at work it is just unbelievable that certain people get away with their crimes....and the US people all let it happen without protest. It is as if the US citizen is conditioned to be docile...numb and blind when these things occure.

Even now Trump promised to clean washington DC up not much significant has happened. Trump will be a great president in my book if he will show tangible initiatives...with result. Up to today it is just only words and empty promises. He has a great opportunity to show his intentions and t keep his promises with this epstein case. But he must hurry because chances are he will not have a second term to try again.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Though pleasure and desire are both important elements of the human experience, I have to agree with you.

In this bizarrely divided time, the people falling down the rabbit hole of conspiracies for the first time are getting sucked right into the destructive polarization that's running rampant around the world, the hate that fuels it is both the drug and the high that these people are experiencing.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Way to sit on the fence!

At the very least if Trump did everything he was accused of...

He was a Democrat when he did them.

My fence-sitting is in regards to my political leaning. I have no problem at all stating that I am anti Trump.

I am also anti Hillary.

As for which team Donnie decided he could make the most money from while grifting as usual, it's entirely irrelevant.

As for accusations, go spend half hour reading about his relationship with Deutsch Bank. It's all researched, verified, and a matter of record unlike most hard-right YouTube "evidence".

Support who you want, obviously - but I wasn't raised to praise weakness so Trump isn't for me.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

As for accusations, go spend half hour reading about his relationship with Deutsch Bank. It's all researched, verified, and a matter of record unlike most hard-right YouTube "evidence".

I already know Trump's a shifty conman.
But that's business, not that I know what you're talking about with deutsch bank.

That's a far cry from human trafficking however.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
It’s fake for sure

a reply to: Sublimecraft

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I am not saying this is proof Trump is a pedophile. What bothers me is how so many just blindly dismiss this because the support Trump while at the same time condemn Biden over an allegation that has much less evidence than this.

It is a cult and the cult leader can do wrong in the eyes of his followers.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I already know Trump's a shifty conman.
But that's business, not that I know what you're talking about with deutsch bank.

That's a far cry from human trafficking however.

Very fair response and I can't disagree at all my friend.

I don't think trump has ever had any involvement with human trafficking, nor do I think he's a rapist or a pedo. And I hate the guy.

Nothing more to add - thank you for a fair and reasoned response.
edit on 2-6-2020 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-6-2020 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Anonymous is not back. The supposed leaks of the Trump lawsuit have been available on the internet since 2016.

www.scribd.com...

Although anonymous could be anyone since its an idea, these guys are not for the idea but rather pushing an agenda

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

The "grab'em by the pussy" remark in context, was him talking about all the shameless attention seeking fame whores trying to get their 15 minutes of fame. And how they they throw themselves at anyone they think can further their careers.

But that doesn't fit your talking points...

Do we need to rehash this weekly...lol

So it was a conversation between him an one other and what he actually said was...

And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Mr. Bush: Whatever you want.

Mr. Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Ya rude, but true in many ways...

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   
" grab her by the pusy " is so crass........to say among fellow wannabe pusy grabbers. Maybe it's an oz thing but customary to tell her that's what you'll be doing whilst telling the lads you'll be hoisting her up by the snatch. Snatch...so much more couth .

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

originally posted by: Kurokage
This is shocking and disgusting IF true, but he did say he likes to "Grab 'em by the p**sy" didn't he?

There isn't a red blooded male alive that doesn't think like that, it doesn't mean a single thing.
Only accounts for stupidity on trumps behalf for allowing himself to say it loud.

As for the claim regarding trump ----- rubbish of the highest degree.

Trump is many unsavoury things at face value but a rapist he definitely is not and anonymous has the credibility of a goldfish at best.

Just another load of bull and he still gets my vote thats for sure.

LOL. Even the mother of his children claimed he was a rapist and pulled out handfuls of her hair.

He's on record saying when you're rich and powerful you can just grab girls by the pussy.

Smoke= fire. What's with the heavy handed denial?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

a reply to: CthruU

speak for yourself, some of us weren't raised by trash.
Would you believe some gals actually like that kind of thing? At least they did 30 years ago, before I got married.

edit on 3-6-2020 by Scapegrace because: Typo

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I am not saying this is proof Trump is a pedophile. What bothers me is how so many just blindly dismiss this because the support Trump while at the same time condemn Biden over an allegation that has much less evidence than this.

It is a cult and the cult leader can do wrong in the eyes of his followers.
I think most of his supporters would like to change many things about the president, but he’s the only option we have if this country’s going to be saved. You’re right in one respect though; I don’t want to believe it. If it were true, it would be devastating to me and millions of others. But I find it hard to believe the news media — the big boys, with massive resources, that hate Trump — haven’t thoroughly examined this story.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: fotsyfots
" grab her by the pusy " is so crass........to say among fellow wannabe pusy grabbers. Maybe it's an oz thing but customary to tell her that's what you'll be doing whilst telling the lads you'll be hoisting her up by the snatch. Snatch...so much more couth .

Was Biden's actual grab crass too.... Was Bill crass in about everything? Not sure your point here... I guess the boomer saying "stop being a pussy" is not politically correct anymore...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join