It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**BOMBSHELL** Anonymous releases 'proof' of Trump/Epstein rape allegation of 13 yo female.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
WOW - this could be a game changer for me so I'm going to do a fair bit of reading after I post this. Currently 'Anonymous' is trending globally on twitter and once you see what they've dropped, you'll understand why.

Anonymous also stated that Trump ordered Epstein be killed.

I also find it suspicious that no MSM is covering this /sarc

This....

+46 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Case is from 2016.

edit: by the way, where is the proof? If this document is even real at all it shows not any proof of the supposed rape of a 13yo, just an accusation.

Epstein didn’t kill himself, because he’s not dead. He’s probably in Tel Aviv with his Mossad buddies raping more girls.
edit on 5/31/2020 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
From Trumps ardent ATS supporters, insert picture of biden sniffing hair

No suprise to myself that someone who partied with Epstein got upto other activities with Epstein

+5 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
This is what i was about to say. They conveniently waited until he was running fof office to file this? Nice proof.

+1 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Case is from 2016.

Apparently it was dropped by the plaintiff September 2016 - curiouser & curiouser

+27 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Then wouldn’t you find it more curious that the hacker group Anonymous resurfaced a four year old dropped case, claiming it to be proof?

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Epstein didn’t kill himself, because he’s not dead. He’s probably in Tel Aviv with his Mossad buddies raping more girls.

Wherever he is, George Floyd is probably there too. Any time they call in Baden for an autopsy its like they called in the clown Gloria Allred to put the fix in.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Then wouldn’t you find it more curious that the hacker group Anonymous resurfaced a four year old dropped case, claiming it to be proof?

At the moment - this is running through my head...........

+1 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
This is shocking and disgusting IF true, but he did say he likes to "Grab 'em by the p**sy" didn't he?
edit on 31-5-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
This was all over the news then (2016). Not sure what bringing it back up is about. Well, pretty obviously for politics I guess. If she had seen it through, there might be something to talk about, but anyone can file a court case.

+17 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

You're not sure?

Election is upcoming and the globalists are going to pull out every trick in the book this go around.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Okay well whatever. If its one thing I learned from Biden supporters(and Dems in general) its okay to vote for a pedo rapist.

+51 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

So to be clear, the Obama administration concocted a phony story to oust Trump about Russia instead of using this.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
This was all over the news then (2016). Not sure what bringing it back up is about. Well, pretty obviously for politics I guess. If she had seen it through, there might be something to talk about, but anyone can file a court case.

Read the link - this is just one allegation. Others:

-Trump ordered Epstein killed.
-Trump involved in human trafficking.

Don't recall them from 2016 / last year when Epstein didn't kill himself - appear near impossible to prove.

SO, and the first half dozen replies here prove it - IT DOES NOT MATTER WHETHER THIS IS TRUE OR NOT.

The Sillyolsookiechachas of the world will treat it as gospel for the next 4 years, others will dismiss it outright as lies and still others will investigate and determine where all this is going and how it all started.

+6 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
This is shocking and disgusting IF true, but he did say he likes to "Grab 'em by the p**sy" didn't he?

There isn't a red blooded male alive that doesn't think like that, it doesn't mean a single thing.
Only accounts for stupidity on trumps behalf for allowing himself to say it loud.

As for the claim regarding trump ----- rubbish of the highest degree.

Trump is many unsavoury things at face value but a rapist he definitely is not and anonymous has the credibility of a goldfish at best.

Just another load of bull and he still gets my vote thats for sure.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
If anyone here is actually shocked by the idea that all of these people craving power and authority are fundamentally evil, then you really haven't been paying attention

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: Halfswede

Read the link - this is just one allegation. Others:

-Trump ordered Epstein killed.
-Trump involved in human trafficking.

Don't recall them from 2016 / last year when Epstein didn't kill himself - appear near impossible to prove.

SO, and the first half dozen replies here prove it - IT DOES NOT MATTER WHETHER THIS IS TRUE OR NOT.

The Sillyolsookiechachas of the world will treat it as gospel for the next 4 years, others will dismiss it outright as lies and still others will investigate and determine where all this is going and how it all started.

To be fair, it is just random wild allegations riding the tail of a 2016 court case that was dropped. Why would anyone do anything but dismiss it all at this point. Because anonymous?

It definitely matters whether it is true or not, but there has been literally zero evidence presented.

I heard Joe Biden sacrifices cats. See how that works.

edit on 31-5-2020 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

There isn't a red blooded male alive that doesn't think like that, it doesn't mean a single thing.

speak for yourself, some of us weren't raised by trash.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Great that just what we need, more he said she said b.s.

Get some evidence other than hearsay and a typed up paper. Didn’t anyone learn from the Steele dossier?

+3 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

No, what's shocking (sarcasm) is yet another attempt to smear Trump, and just months before the election. Go back and read the actual quote.

This is all BS. Not because I support Trump as president, but because the date was 2016 and if this were true the media, the Democrats and the RINOs would have been all over it at the time. Not.One.Peep! Why not? Because it's BS and another attempt by the Left to sour people on him before the election. Period.

Prove it's true and he actually did this or stop spreading lies, it makes you (the entire Left) look stupid!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join