It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A glitch in the matrix or just ...nothing to see here move along

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I did a resource on the actrice here but couldn’t find anything, but please delete if it’s already posted.
This should be in the hoax forum because this can't be true, right!?

So this is Carolin Kebekus a German comedian and actress. In this show of 21 of may watch her eyes at 6.53 …are they shapeshifting!?

Die]Carolin Kebekus Show vom 21. Mai 2020

Carolin Kebekus on wiki

Im curious what you think of it, cheers
edit on 31-5-2020 by Memenquay because: grammar

Thanks to MindBodySpiritComplex, see few posts below we have the answer;
SOLVED - The change in Carolin Kebekus eyes you've observed in the previous show "The Carolin Kebekus Show" at minute 06:53 in cat eyes / reptile eyes was an afterthought inserted effect that we used to illustrate of their statements on conspiracy theories.
see link for more info.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 31-5-2020 by Memenquay because: we have the answer!

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Wow I didn’t expect much but at 6:53 you can clearly see some sort of ‘eyelid blink’ It literally looks like a snakes eye. Wtf is going on

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Memenquay

That is trippy, can’t wait to see how this one is explained!

Dear god let that be cgi and not let David Icke be correct!

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Camera zooms in just at that moment , probably a joke put in by the producers.

Fact that it only zooms right before that moment shows pre existing knowledge.
edit on 31-5-2020 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Who understands what she saying? In English she mention Donald Trump and B.S. a few seconds before.

Maybe that will put this more into contrast when we understand what sees going on about.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
It is CGI that has been added after recording her. She is a comedian in a satire show and her personal stance regarding conspiracy theories is that they are bs (yes apparently all of them).

See first comment here
edit on 31-5-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
im2.ezgif.com...

Sure looks strange

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
It is CGI that has been added after recording her. She is a comedian in a satire show and her personal stance regarding conspiracy theories is that they are bs (yes apparently all of them).

See first comment here

Thank you very much for your answer, so it will be a ...nothing to see here move along...then

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

That ability could make a woman sexy or creepy, depending of the moment she decides to do it. Just like the girls from "V".

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

CGI straight out of Men In Black.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

It is a lot of nonsense and jabs at different conspiracies.
At around 5:30 she makes a reference to reptile people. She mocks pizza gate related things and other conspiracy.

She gives me the feeling that she is visiting a few crazy German boards that like to copy from here and other English based conspiracy forums, just that some of the information is always spun differently there.

She is comedian and not a good one if you ask me, never found her funny.

I wonder why the OP was presenting this, because IF the OP did understand German... I ask myself why no mention about the 5:30 reference to reptilians. Two things are clear, OP might be trying to mess with us and that the reptile eyes were done by purpose.

edit on 31-5-2020 by Shibari because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-5-2020 by Shibari because: wrong word

edit on 31-5-2020 by Shibari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shibari
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

It is a lot of nonsense and jabs at different conspiracies.
At around 5:30 she makes a reference to reptile people. She mocks pizza gate related things and other conspiracy.

She gives me the feeling that she is visiting a few crazy German boards that like to copy from here and other English based conspiracy forums, just that some of the information is always spun differently there.

She is comedian and not a good one if you ask me, never found her funny.

I wonder why the OP was presenting this, because IF the OP did understand German... I ask myself why no mention about the 5:30 reference to reptilians. Two things are clear, OP might be trying to mess with us and that the reptile eyes were done by purpose.

Although I searched the internet to see if i could find anything about the glitch, I did not listen to the recording because I found her voice very annoying. I should have done this, then i could have know it was set up.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
There is an audible clicking sound when the "reptilian" eyes blink.

No way in the world the microphone would have picked up such a tiny noise as a blink, over her voice. Clearly an added audio effect.

Totally fake.
edit on 31-5-2020 by puzzlesphere because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join