It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros, the devil behind the American riots

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
a reply to: LordAhriman

Ever hear of a plant... you might think your going to a peaceful protest till a Soros plant starts breaking windows.

Good to see you here imitator, thank you for opining.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Lmao ok then. You got it all figured out. Way to set everyone straight.

On a serious note, the governor of MN himself has told the public there is a very different force out here. It's organized and coordinated and definitely not local. Backed up by eyewitness accounts on the ground. Going from target to target methodically reaping chaos.

No local protesters here are advocating violence in any way. You are speaking out of your a** acting as if you have a clue. Why?

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Soros is a POS, but you all give him too much credit. This is a bunch of pissed off citizens acting on their own. There is a protest happening in my town today, many people I know are going, and I doubt most of them even know who Soros is.

are they planning to loot and burn buildings down? Not sure if you know, but some folks are actually doing just that.
Burning down the very stores they need to shop at. Perhaps it's not the locals doing the burning?

Good to see you here network dude, thank you for opining.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

maybe because Soros isn't really the power behind it... just a carefully constructed scapegoat to keep attention away from those really orchestrating events? i'm not even suggesting that he isn't a bad actor... just that some things seem to be too convenient.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Digging in on old Soros, looking for connections to Charlie Manson. This article popped up.
The Hidden Soros Agenda: Drugs, Money, the Media, and Political Power

The Baltimore, Maryland, branch of the OSI on May 12 hosted Bernardine Dohrn, another former member of the Weather Underground who once expressed solidarity with mass murderer Charles Manson, at a forum on criminal justice issues. Speaking to a Weather Underground “war council” in Michigan in 1969, Dohrn gave a three-fingered “fork salute” to Manson. As noted by Ami Naramor of The Claremont Institute, “Calling Manson’s victims the ‘Tate Eight,’ Dohrn gloated over the fact that actress Sharon Tate, who was pregnant at the time, had been stabbed with a fork in her womb. ‘Dig it. First they killed those pigs, then they ate dinner in the same room with them, they even shoved a fork into a victim’s stomach! Wild!'” Dohrn, now an associate professor and director at Northwestern University’s Children and Justice Center, was a member of the advisory committee of the “children’s rights watch” project of Human Rights Watch, funded by Soros.

Dug up this old hag.
Bernardine Dohrn
Part of the old Weather Underground and this

Revolutionary Youth Movement:

The manifesto also asserted that African-Americans were a "black colony" within a U.S. government that was doomed to overextend itself. And the RYM was needed to quicken this process. Dohrn said, "The best thing that we can be doing for ourselves, as well as for the [Black] Panthers and the revolutionary black liberation struggle, is to build a [Snip] white revolutionary movement."[9]

Soros funding some real winners.

Dohrn was a principal signatory on the Weather Underground's "Declaration of a State of War" in May 1970 that formally declared "war" on the U.S. Government, and completed the group's transformation from political advocacy to violent action

Here is how she has changed:

In a November 4, 2010 interview, Dohrn described the "right" in the U.S. as racist, armed, hostile, and "unspeakable". Referring to the August 28, 2010 Restoring Honor rally which was promoted by Glenn Beck and held at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D.C., Dorhn said, "You have white people armed, demanding the end to the [Obama] presidency." She has also asserted that "the real terrorist is the American government, state terrorism unleashed against the world."

My First time looking into Soros, so you all might have known about this and demon Dorhn.
This makes me sick, that these people get to have such influence over our country.

These people are sick.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: badwhiskey

maybe because Soros isn't really the power behind it... just a carefully constructed scapegoat to keep attention away from those really orchestrating events? i'm not even suggesting that he isn't a bad actor... just that some things seem to be too convenient.

I'm entitled to believe this is a prime example of Occam's razor.
Soros is guilty.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

hmmm, occams razor....

A secret, highly organised underground army of faceless maniacs all utterly devoted to a evil genius billionaire, all getting on busses and going to random different cities in a gigantic game of musical chairs in order to smash windows, because they're eeeeeevil (in other words, something directly out of a saturday morning cartoon)

vs

a whole lot of people disillusioned by violence (wrought by both capital and the police), who have been staging very well publicised protests about exactly these things for decades, have been slowly getting more and more desperate until it finally reached boiling point when police - yet again - instigated violence at peaceful protests across the country.

one of these is quite literally lifted from saturday morning cartoons and makes no sense either emotionally or logistically, the other is something we've seen building before us for literal decades.

now, i wonder what occam would say about it....

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
a reply to: Violater1

hmmm, occams razor....

A secret, highly organised underground army of faceless maniacs all utterly devoted to a evil genius billionaire, all getting on busses and going to random different cities in a gigantic game of musical chairs in order to smash windows, because they're eeeeeevil (in other words, something directly out of a saturday morning cartoon)

vs

a whole lot of people disillusioned by violence (wrought by both capital and the police), who have been staging very well publicised protests about exactly these things for decades, have been slowly getting more and more desperate until it finally reached boiling point when police - yet again - instigated violence at peaceful protests across the country.

one of these is quite literally lifted from saturday morning cartoons and makes no sense either emotionally or logistically, the other is something we've seen building before us for literal decades.

now, i wonder what occam would say about it....

You don't know what you are talking about. Here is the quote, "maybe because Soros isn't really the power behind it... just a carefully constructed scapegoat to keep attention away from those really orchestrating events?"

Soros admitted that he helped the NAZIS in WW2. There is a photo of him wearing a NAZI uniform. What part of " He is a NAZI collaborator do you not understand? The simplest explanation: Soros is a NAZI collaborator (OCAM'SA RAZOR).

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

And you don't have the good sense to ask yourself why did so many Saturday
morning cartoons employ the same theme ad nauseam?

Because that's where evil goes!

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
ia reply to: Violater1

look i think one of us doesn't know what we're talking about, and it sure ain't me buddy!

gonna keep it real simple for you this time
just one simple question

what does soros have to do with anything?

i know you guys think he's some all powerful bogeyman but i guarantee you 99% of the people out there protesting about their legitimate concerns won't ever have heard his name

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   

i know you guys think he's some all powerful bogeyman but i guarantee you 99% of the people out there protesting about their legitimate concerns won't ever have heard his name

Soooo......does that matter?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
George Soros must be ordering supplies for rioters. Like the Bricks this Antifa Domestic Terrorist is using to break glass that allows looters to enter the Ronald Reagan Foundation, in D.C..

Brief Clip: twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

am i taking crazy pills???? HOW COULD THAT NOT MATTER
it means people are out there for THEMSELVES because they BELIEVE in something
not because some Doctor Evil type paid them to be there!
just that fact ALONE proves the lie in threads like this!
it changes EVERYTHING how can you possibly think it doesn't matter??

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
ia reply to: Violater1

look i think one of us doesn't know what we're talking about, and it sure ain't me buddy!

gonna keep it real simple for you this time
just one simple question

what does soros have to do with anything?

Better a boogeyman, than looking at home..god forbid.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Explain how knowing a name would alert a group of people to
the possibility that they are being manipulated by the person
behind that name? In this case George Soros?

You see knowing his name has nothing to do with the amount of power
he wields. And you are silly and naive to under estimate the power
and connections and access to military algorithms.

Corporations have developed software for the military and others that
can predict outcomes of social unrest with infinite variables . They
can just pick the one with a favorable out come and set it motion.

This old drac is push'n ninety and instead of enjoying his last years
he is deeply involved in something.

Does that seem like normal people to you? People are so afraid they
might see something scary that shatters what they want the world to be.

I got news for you.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Explain how knowing a name would alert a group of people to
the possibility that they are being manipulated by the person
behind that name? In this case George Soros?

because they're not out there on the streets because they've been told to or because they're paid, that's why.

the ONLY way for what you're saying to make sense is if Soros singlehandedly created the situation in America today.
If Soros was responsible for the pillaging nature of modern capitalism
if Soros caused all the racial injustice
if it was on Soros order that the cops have been killing black people
and it was his orders that made them open up with teargas on the peaceful protests this week.

THEN and only then, yeah, it's Soros fault.
But it's NOT. each CEO decided to take his bonus when the working class was hurting and each damned cop made his choice of how to treat the black person in front of him.
To blame this on a bogeyman when it's been front and center of your damn culture for decades isn't just foolish.
it's irresponsible, it's childish, and it's utterly pathetic.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   

because they're not out there on the streets because they've been told to or because they're paid, that's why.

Nor do they have to be! Hence the word MANIPULATED.

the ONLY way for what you're saying to make sense is if Soros singlehandedly created the situation in America today.

Did you read any of my post? Never mind I tire easily these days
of people who refuse to see instead of just look. These power trippin
pos are all just normal human beings.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

The idea would be that Soros planned and set up the entire thing from the ground up, including but not limited to perhaps paying off the officer to ensure a death occurred and high-jacking the media to sensationalize it and light the powder keg.
If you believe the Soros horror stories, and there is plenty of documented evidence of such, making this inference is hardly a stretch of the imagination.

I am not saying this is what occured yet, but I thought this place was supposed to be open minded and the "Deny Ignorance".

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

you only have to pay a few and select group, control the media narrative, and the rest of the sheep fall in line.

For the love of all that is holy people today need everything spelled out for them instead of stopping and asking themselves some critical thinking questions to reason things out.

Again, not saying that this is the case here, but it is hardly a stretch as well.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
MANIPULATED.

ohhhh yes, manipulated into being born into a society and a system that has been unequal and unjust since long before most of us were alive, manipulated into having every peaceful protest for decades and every attempt at reform to fall on derision and deaf ears, and then finally having a peaceful demonstration but being manipulated into the cops instigating violence against them with teargas.

now i get it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join