It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw UFO with my eyes and my drone (pictures)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

VERY interesting!!! I have seen something that looked exactly like this about a year ago. I just happened to look out of my office window and a solid grey colored ball was just moving thru the sky at a pretty decent clip. I didnt have time to get my phone or record anything, but it looked EXACTLY like that!

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Do you know of any aircraft currently in our inventory that look like a giant metal ball? It couldnt be as simple as a balloon of some sort could it? The one I saw definitely looked powered to me.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I was talking about a different thing, like when we look at the Moon. Even if we get a good resolution, the Moon is too far away for us to see any difference in perspective between, for example, Moscow and London.

We would need to move a large distance until we star noticing a change in perspective.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

I was talking about a different thing, like when we look at the Moon. Even if we get a good resolution, the Moon is too far away for us to see any difference in perspective between, for example, Moscow and London.

We would need to move a large distance until we star noticing a change in perspective.

Of course. Well, not with the Moon, because the wobble gives us a pretty good 3-D image.

But yes, certainly one of the things astronomers are looking forward to is creating a telescope that we can send really far away to check the measurements we've made for distances to other stars from taking images from opposite sides of the sun.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Ive been working on getting the video annotated

At this point, nobody has been able to positively explain away the sighting and that itself is ascinating. Although several reasonable solutions have been presented, the global nature of these sightings indicates to me something truly unusual

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Thanks for your reply!

If you are comfortable sharing, could you tell me what broad geographical regions the sighting occurred in? I'm making a map based in ATS member sightings of these

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Hi, here is my video streamable.com...

I'm not really experienced in content like this so apologies if I ramble on a bit. Like I stressed before, I'm not claiming this to be the best video ever taken but at the very least I feel it adds credibility and a bit of flesh to the video posted by JBurns.

My sighting was in Scotland if that helps at all

Cheers

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Ive definitely seen this (North West UK)approx 15 year ago in UK. Back then i lived in a modern barn conversion which had this glass facade on one side of the property. Meant that one side of the house was glass and my then 2-3 year old daughter would lay on living room floor and watch clouds for hours. One we were lay there chilling looking up into the sky and then i saw it, Id describe it exactly as this post. Id say it was approx 800-900 feet up. Back then i was doing my PPL licence and had a fascination with everything in the sky :-)

Anyway as i caught sight of it it shot back behind the nearby cloud. I kept watching and i saw it slowly peep out from the side of the cloud then go back behind it again. I remember thinking like it was if it knew i had seen it. Very strange indeed and never ever had any obvious explanation as to what it was

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Right outside Charlotte NC. To the east.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Stockwell

The link once opened states on my laptop "waiting for streamable"

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Working now

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Can hear you talking but no visual................... Is there a button to press or something or am I going dumber and dumber?

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Can hear you talking but no visual................... Is there a button to press or something or am I going dumber and dumber?

I'm really sorry but I'm not sure what is wrong as it is working fine for me on my phone, ipad and laptop.

I wish I knew what to suggest, hopefully someone else can suggest something that will help

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Ta Stockwell

Edit.................

Yeah can pick it up fine on my phone, its probs the old laptop, but yes footage looks really good and your techno summary / analysis is very pro

Can't wait to see this when I get home from work on something bigger than the phone's screen, what can be judged is that the filmed ufo looks pretty close to you at the time
edit on 3-6-2020 by ufoorbhunter because: Seen the footage on phone

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Isn't is odd that it's always a semi-cloudy day or at night when they come out? Last summer I would lay in my pool and watch the sky the entire time if it was a semi-cloudy day like that.

I briefly saw the object, it was hard to see but that's some damn fine video equipment because there's nothing grainy at all about it. Awesome find!

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Ive been working on getting the video annotated

At this point, nobody has been able to positively explain away the sighting and that itself is ascinating. Although several reasonable solutions have been presented, the global nature of these sightings indicates to me something truly unusual

I suppose so. But at the end of the day, a quick sighting like this is just a curiosity and never leads to any real understanding or answers to anything. Was it a balloon? Probably. Who sent it up and what was it doing? Don't know. Is it possible to find out? Unlikely. End of investigation. Hell, I saw a balloon-like thing the other day and took a video of it. Not quite as spherical, not as high up. What did we learn? Nothing.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Well, another balloon-like object to add to the growing list. As you say, nothing is achieved one way or the other, although a mundane explanation is always the most likely outcome and far easier to conclude than something more exotic.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown

Well, another balloon-like object to add to the growing list. As you say, nothing is achieved one way or the other, although a mundane explanation is always the most likely outcome and far easier to conclude than something more exotic.

We all hope for the kind of hard evidence that would make it something other than mundane, because why not? It's more fun and entertaining than if it's just dull, ordinary stuff.

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Thanks to deepimage.ai for these!

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

In extreme zoom it almost appears more football shaped than circular, although to the eye it appears perfectly round. It could appear round because of a shadow on the other side. Not sure, but still very interesting & anomalous
edit on 6/5/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join